Some it might. Or at least the UnFurling of it might. But it takes all types. I make no judgement.
Except when it comes to firearms. Like a typical panicked progressive, you “judge” that nobody needs a firearm.

As long as potential homicidal Maniacs like you exist I need to be armed. You are more of a threat to America than any Black, Latino, Muslim or Criminal ever were. Is that your intent, to make sure that the rest of us arm to protect ourselves from you? You are too busy stinking up America to do any real good.

If I do will you shut the hell up?
Why are you so desperate to shut me up, fascist little snowflake? That is all you talk about in every thread? The left always retreats to fascism when frustrated by facts.

So you won't put your money where your mouth is. Figures. Now, please stop stinking up my America.
So you won’t answer the question? Figures. Typical fascist.

I'll say it again. If I do, will you shut the hell u p? Care to take the dare?

Why are you so desperate to shut me up, fascist little snowflake? That is all you talk about in every thread? The left always retreats to fascism when frustrated by facts.

So you won't put your money where your mouth is. Figures. Now, please stop stinking up my America.

If you could answer the question, you would answer the question. Like all fascists, you can’t handle anyone sharing information, discussing facts, or discussing ideas.

If you could answer the question, you would answer the question. Like all fascists, you can’t handle anyone sharing information, discussing facts, or discussing ideas.

I can easily answer the question. But can you take the dare. If I do will you just shut the hell up? Are you man enough to take the challenge or are you going to keep using cheap insults to prove your manhood is not even a scant inch.

I can easily answer the question.
:gives:
But can you take the dare. If I do will you just shut the hell up?
The fact that you so desperately want people to “shut up” indicates your fascist fear of information, ideas, and free speech.

Like I said...if you could answer the question, you would answer the question.

I don't care one way or another. I just put the challenge to you. You seem to keep running off at the mouth so readily. So take me up on the challenge. If I do post the answer, will you shut the hell u p? Man up,little boy.

This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag
So you take what she said out of context to prove your bullshit little strawman. She was scared and shaken because of the parallels between nationalists chanting "We're number 1" and shoving the flag in everyone's faces, with what has happened with Jews when a country goes nationalistic.

The article has nothing to do with how progressives view this country.

This outspoken progressive was “shaken”, “scared”, and “freaking out” over the American flag. Tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag
So you take what she said out of context to prove your bullshit little strawman. She was scared and shaken because of the parallels between nationalists chanting "We're number 1" and shoving the flag in everyone's faces, with what has happened with Jews when a country goes nationalistic.

IF the Radical Right thinks that the rest of us are Liberals wait until they get a load of the second coming of Jesus that they keep praying for.

Never thought of that. She is Jewish, isn't she.

So you take what she said out of context to prove your bullshit little strawman.
It wasn’t taken out of context. It was 100% within context and accurate. The left has become extremely radicalized and anti-American.

Forum List

Back