Professional football and pink smoke.

Wrong.
If you try to assist a policeman on the street by breaking the perpetrator's neck, then you are guilty of murder.
The protestor was likely not a criminal, but just guilty of trespassing regulatory infraction.
You can not use deadly force to apprehend a criminal unless they are in the process of risking the lives of others.
^ Why R5 is one of my favorite posters EVER. :)

Your sympathy for a law-breaking criminal is touching, but is misplaced / misguided.

If this idiot was in Spain and chose to hop a fence, pop smoke, run with the bulls, and got flattened his attempting to sue the bull that hit him in their arena / area would be just as stupid...

...except in this case this idiot broke the law and was taken down by someone helping stadium security, not a bull.

Wrong.
A bull does not harm intentionally, but is only capable of instinct.
You can't charge a bull with a crime because there is no deliberate intent.
The player is not a bull, and has the capability of making informed decisions.
And in this case, he decided to risk killing the guy, for no reason.
The protestor was not harming anyone.

Wrong.
If you try to assist a policeman on the street by breaking the perpetrator's neck, then you are guilty of murder.
The protestor was likely not a criminal, but just guilty of trespassing regulatory infraction.
You can not use deadly force to apprehend a criminal unless they are in the process of risking the lives of others.
No 'deadly force' was used to subdue the pink pussy. For this pro athelete, the amount of force he used was probably less than he would use to tackle another pro-athelete.

The pink puss did not think his plan through. If you don't want to get hit by a 'bull', don't hop the fence and try to illegally run across theor 'pasture'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong.
A bull does not harm intentionally, but is only capable of instinct.
You can't charge a bull with a crime because there is no deliberate intent.
The player is not a bull, and has the capability of making informed decisions.
And in this case, he decided to risk killing the guy, for no reason.
The protestor was not harming anyone.
He broke the law.

You feel sorry for the pink puss because his criminal plan did not end as he had hoped.

:itsok: Good for you.

We will just have to agree to disagree....and if that's not good enough for you I don't really care.

A tackle is safe and no problem.
This was NO a tackle, but a blindside body check, to the head.
That could easily be fatal and was illegal.

Was the pink puss kilked?
Was the player arrested?
Was the pink puss?

No. No. Yes.

....next!

:p

No 'deadly force' was used to subdue the pink pussy. For this pro athelete, the amount of force he used was probably less than he would use to tackle another pro-athelete.

The pink puss did not think his plan through. If you don't want to get hit by a 'bull', don't hop the fence and try to illegally run across theor 'pasture'.

Wrong.
Other players are fully protected with pads, helmets, etc., and they are trained and ready.
The protestor had no protection and was looking back at his pursuers, so was totally unaware of the impending forearm blow to the head.
The players should have known that was potentially lethal.
That was a deliberate criminal act.

The definition of a crime is when you harm the rights of others.
Who was this protestor harming?

Was it legal for the pink puss to run onto the field after popping smoke?

If so, why did he get arrested?

:auiqs.jpg: You guys crack me up.

He broke the law.

You feel sorry for the pink puss because his criminal plan did not end as he had hoped.

:itsok: Good for you.

We will just have to agree to disagree....and if that's not good enough for you I don't really care.

When you park wrong or too long, you break the law but are NOT a criminal.
Its known as a "regulatory infraction".
The difference between a regulatory infraction and a crime is not whether or not a law is broken, but whether or not rights are being violated.
A parking infraction, and this protestor, violated the rights of no one.
So then the violation of law was NOT a crime, but just a regulatory infraction.
See the difference?
You can not use force that risks harm, on someone just violating a regulatory infraction.

The NHL is my go to sport. They even had a slight moment of insanity during the whole BLM movement fiasco. But it was like one night, during one game, they had a black player (one of maybe 3 in the entire league) go on TV and tell us all how blacks are so mistreated in this country. That was the last anyone heard anything like that from the NHL so my guess is ratings suffered immediately because of it.

when they start painting "end racism" on the ice I will quit watching them too!
Thanks for clearly demonstrating the appropriate strategies we need to implement to get you Snowflakes and Morons to segregate yourselves at the outskirts and fringes of society. 😂

Last edited:
Wrong.
Other players are fully protected with pads, helmets, etc., and they are trained and ready.
The protestor had no protection and was looking back at his pursuers, so was totally unaware of the impending forearm blow to the head.

So the player was arrested?

No?

Again, you guys crack me up. Sometimes I think some of you guys would argue against the fact that water is WET.

That is exactly what this over reaction will cause, if the player is not punished.
The protestor was peaceful and not harming anyone, and did not deserve to be blind sided with brutal impact like that.
The player likely did not realize how much harm he could have caused, but he did wrong, obviously.
No he was not peaceful.
It is not peaceful to trespass and interrupt a public event where millions are participating.
That is anything but "peaceful".
There is no way of knowing if this idiot is carrying a gun, a small explosive device or whatever.
The two players involved OBVIOUSLY took it easy on this little girly boy. It looks way worse than what it was.
If the guy ran full tilt into a padded wall it would look the same.
Pull up your big boy pants and call it like it is.
He is lucky the two players took it easy like that.

Wrong.
Yup.

Was it legal for the pink puss to run onto the field after popping smoke?

If so, why did he get arrested?

:auiqs.jpg: You guys crack me up.
You're not getting it.

50 bux to the forum from the one who's wrong about the player paying up? :)

No he was not peaceful.
It is not peaceful to trespass and interrupt a public event where millions are participating.
That is anything but "peaceful".
There is no way of knowing if this idiot is carrying a gun, a small explosive device or whatever.
The two players involved OBVIOUSLY took it easy on this little girly boy. It looks way worse than what it was.
If the guy ran full tilt into a padded wall it would look the same.
Pull up your big boy pants and call it like it is.
He is lucky the two players took it easy like that.
The pink puss is a pink puss.

Nonetheless, the player will pay.

I tried to be as clear as possible in the original post. Reading comprehension is apparently lacking. Does anyone remember any player protesting during the Obama administration, the Clinton, or the Bush administrations? All this systemic racism was not there then? The NFL and its wide audience was used to smear Donald Trump who was supported by growing numbers of blacks.

I tried to be as clear as possible in the original post. Reading comprehension is apparently lacking. Does anyone remember any player protesting during the Obama administration, the Clinton, or the Bush administrations? All this systemic racism was not there then? The NFL and its wide audience was used to smear Donald Trump who was supported by growing numbers of blacks.
I think it was just random timing.

Kappy's a little girly man & was pouting over his alleged poor treatment, and then opportunistically jumped on it being about something larger/more significant.

Forum List

Back