Professional Athletes who were war heroes.

AP_110319179732_s878x663.jpg

AP_040430010088_s878x761.jpg

Bob Kalsu was an All-American tackle at the University of Oklahoma and an eighth-round selection in the 1968 NFL/AFL draft by the Buffalo Bills of the American Football League. Kalsu was a starting guard for the Bills in 1968. He played the entire season and was the Bills' team rookie-of-the-year. Following the 1968 season, to satisfy his Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) obligation, he entered the U.S. Army as a second lieutenant and arrived in Vietnam in November 1969 as part of the 101st Airborne Division. He was killed in action on July 21, 1970, when his unit came under enemy mortar fire at FSB Ripcord near the A Shau Valley. In this picture, Jill Kalsu-Horning, left, and Bob Kalsu Jr., right, pose with their mother, Jan Kalsu McLauchlin, and pictures of Bob Kalsu Sr. and his medals.

AP_050522018782_s878x1015.jpg

Pat Tillman

It's nice to see 3 out of 15. WWII was a totally different time. I wonder just how many current and recently past athletes have honorably served since Korea.

Sadly with all the treasonous behavior we see some athletes participate in today it is good to recognize those who served.

Pro athletes who were war heroes - Photos - Washington Times

Treasonous? Are we talking kneeling during the anthem?

Kneeling, right, not making back door deals with Russia or something bad like that?

We're all hypersensitive snowflakes one way or another I suppose.

Who made a back door deal with Russia
Sadly with all the treasonous behavior we see some athletes participate in today it is good to recognize those who served.

Kneeling, right, not making back door deals with Russia or something bad like that?

Back door deal with Russia? Oh, my bad-- you must be referring to hillary...........Investigate Hillary's Uranium One Collusion with Russia

No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists

Who made a back door deal with Russia

Back door deal with Russia? Oh, my bad-- you must be referring to hillary...........Investigate Hillary's Uranium One Collusion with Russia

No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists

Cool, then we aren't talking about the Anthem protests as treasonous anymore.

Just have to keep things in perspective. A fellow KNEELING is hardly treason.

Nice to see we've come together.

New Topics

Forum List

Back