Problems with USMB controls?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Why is it that I can no longer use Bold, Italics, Indent, Center controls on USMB?

Why is it that I can no longer use Bold, Italics, Indent, Center controls on USMB?

Maybe your BB switch is toggled...
Screen Shot 16.jpg

Check and see and then undo it to see if they come back. If they come back, then that was it...

Screen Shot 27.jpg

If it is, then logging out and back in might also reset it to the default setting, too. Probably will...

PBLM seems to be browser related. None work for me if using Brave browser. Google Chrome works fine. I use mostly Brave. At one time I thought “out of reach of Google”. Silly me. I think Google owns both?

PBLM seems to be browser related. None work for me if using Brave browser. Google Chrome works fine. I use mostly Brave. At one time I thought “out of reach of Google”. Silly me. I think Google owns both?
Brave isn't owned by Google, it is an open source browser using Chromium as a platform.
Chromium is basically Chrome, but Google opened the source code so anyone can play with it however they want. And that is what the handful of folks did when creating it.
I use to use Brave all the time, it use to be awesome. But over time more and more problems on different web sites developed.
It is like many other open source browsers, the people involved get bored with it and it stales.

Forum List

Back