Pro-life and pro-death penalty

Originally posted by conservative86
What is the matter with "extremist" Islam? Maybe they're not extreme, maybe you are.

Ok...I see..you are 12 years old and mommy doesnt know you are on the puter..... get real!

Jon, youth and inexperience lead to these kinds of silly statements.

i can see Jon... getting ready to get on a plane trying to take it over with his tweezers... told you guys we'd see him on the news soon!

What is the matter with "extremist" Islam? Maybe they're not extreme, maybe you are.

Well, lets start with the many lifelong friends I lost on Sept. 11, why don't we ask the husbands, wives, and children of those lost. There are the little discussions that go on in classrooms, then there is reality, come join us in the real world !

Originally posted by eric
Well, lets start with the many lifelong friends I lost on Sept. 11, why don't we ask the husbands, wives, and children of those lost. There are the little discussions that go on in classrooms, then there is reality, come join us in the real world !
Eric, we can only hope the battery on momma laptop runs out soon

You act like I am happy to see 3000 innocent people killed. I do have experience and that is not a silly statement. Your tolerance is evident, you are a product of your environment.

Originally posted by Johnney
i can see Jon... getting ready to get on a plane trying to take it over with his tweezers... told you guys we'd see him on the news soon!

acually....Surgical stainless steel 45 auto...have not been on plane since I got fake hip...alarm sounds at metal detacter and I would get frisked....my luck the frasker would look like one of janeen's post...or be a friggen fag!!!:D

so please explain why that isnt a silly statement!
how would it be that we are extreme and they arent

Look little boy, I am not going to tolerate fun poked at Sept. 11, you got it !!!

You come here making wiss ass posts to try and get people going, it is not going to happen I promise you !!

Your tolerance is evident, you are a product of your environment.

Tolerance is a gift one receives through living. How perfect are you my friend, should I weight the heavy hand of judgement upon you ? I very seriously doubt you can even come close to what I have accomplished in this life.

You think I'm poking fun at Sept. 11? I am most definitely not. Do not direct your anger at me. I am simply stating that America is very progressive and modernized in theology. The puritans that came to this country were not. You seem to think "radical" or "extremist" automatically makes someone 'bad'.

Originally posted by jon_forward
acually....Surgical stainless steel 45 auto...have not been on plane since I got fake hip...alarm sounds at metal detacter and I would get frisked....my luck the frasker would look like one of janeen's post...or be a friggen fag!!!:D
LOL with your luck no doubt!! she'd look at you like a box of ho-ho's LOL

Originally posted by conservative86
Do not misconstrue a doctrine to justify your adhered-to "beliefs". The problem is you think I'm the enemy.

to imply nothing is wrong with extremist islam buts you right with the terrorist. whats good for the goose is good for the gander. If you act like the enemy you are the enemy...you are on a very short rope thats about to get yanked.. a word of caution

You seem to think "radical" or "extremist" automatically makes someone 'bad'.

I don't think anything, I see the acts of extremists everywhere, and it sickens me.

Forum List

Back