Pro-Life and "Family Values" Teabagger Cheated On Wife, Forced Them To Have Abortions

What the hell does an Elmo puppeteer have to do with a "family values" and pro life teabagger that forced three separate abortion have to do with each other? :lol::lol::lol:

He's a liberal who works for a children's program and he's a child molester. I don't see any outrage from turds like you over that.

BTW, no one can be forced to have an abortion.

Interesting pathology we are seeing.

Is the guy in the OP article a piece of hypocritical shit, or what?

Yes, those two are two of the most despicable excuses for a human being.

Along with Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who never missed an opportunity to kiss Stalin's ass and his TRUE legacy is 45 years of cold war.

Wow! Look how hard you guys are working to avert your eyes from the OP scumbag and make it about someone else!

This is a fascinating phenomena we are seeing right here. It captures everything wrong with the New Right.

yawn

:lol:

You really can't bring yourself to do it, can you?

Wow!

you love the PRO life Family values Tea Party in the title..

and I guess he drug these women by the hair into a abortion clinic..

this story isn't even good enough garbage for the globe magazine

just another thread by a shining idiot trollbagger

So is the guy in the OP article a piece of shit, or what?

no skin off my ass. skin off Yours I take it?

You people defended and STILL defend a serial adulterer for our President..

I just laugh at the Faux outrage over something like this

Just another shining star teabagger. This family values and pro-life teabagger forced his ex wife to have two abortions, cheated on his wife, then forced that woman to have an abortion as well.

These kind of extremely anti-pro life and family values actions would never allow this person to be re-elected, right?

Nope,..the GOP trash still re-elected this scumbag, proving again the right wingers don't give a damn in the slightest what their officials do, just as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story

Assuming your post has some relevance to the abortion issue, why don't you spell out your position on this issue (indicate all you agree with):

a. OK first three months only
b. OK rape, incest, life of mother
c. OK mental health of mother
d. OK up to heartbeat of fetus
e. OK up to fetal viability outside womb
f. OK up to delivery
g. OK during delivery (partial birth)

Thank you in advance for your thoughtful response. Please feel free to add any additional conditions you would favor.

you love the PRO life Family values Tea Party in the title..

and I guess he drug these women by the hair into a abortion clinic..

this story isn't even good enough garbage for the globe magazine

just another thread by a shining idiot trollbagger

So is the guy in the OP article a piece of shit, or what?

no skin off my ass. skin off Yours I take it?

You people defended and STILL defend a serial adulterer for our President..

I just laugh at the Faux outrage over something like this

"You people?" BWA-HA-HA!

I think the guy in the OP is the kind of asshole destroying my party, and that somehow incredibly makes me a defender of some other adulterer in the other party?

People like you who can't bring themselves to condemn this asshole are also destroying the party.

Your are projecting hypocrisy as you commit it!!!

Wow!!!! This is priceless.

Last edited:
Just another shining star teabagger. This family values and pro-life teabagger forced his ex wife to have two abortions, cheated on his wife, then forced that woman to have an abortion as well.

These kind of extremely anti-pro life and family values actions would never allow this person to be re-elected, right?

Nope,..the GOP trash still re-elected this scumbag, proving again the right wingers don't give a damn in the slightest what their officials do, just as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story

teddy kennedy was a tea bagger?

who knew? :dunno:

He'd be next in line for president in the democrat party.

Actually, that's not even close to the truth and YOU know that.

What we consistently see with Ds is that even harmless photos between consenting adults is grounds for being tossed out of the Good Old Boys Club.

OTOH, its almost ever week that we hear of yet another of these "family values" scumbags boinking a little boy, a page, their secty and/or the nanny but they usually get a raise and an endorsement.

But, of course, YOU already know that, don't you.

Better luck next time.

As for this asshole, I'd feel a lot more generous about them if they didn't insist on preaching their phony rw "family fucking values" at us.

lol, every week we hear about these types of thing from BOTH parties but then we get post like the one above explaining it's just harmless photos..

this folks is what I'm talking about

What we consistently see with Ds is that even harmless photos between consenting adults is grounds for being tossed out of the Good Old Boys Club.

OTOH, its almost ever week that we hear of yet another of these "family values" scumbags boinking a little boy, a page, their secty and/or the nanny but they usually get a raise and an endorsement.

You turds don't give a damn about some libturd working on a government funded children's program molesting young boys, so why should you give a shit about this?

You turds don't give a damn about some libturd working on a government funded children's program molesting young boys, so why should you give a shit about this?

they are all a bunch of two faced hypocrites

Last edited:

because he is a Republican...

they are all a bunch of two faced hypocrites

Irony.

Projecting the hypocrisy onto others.

What a sad sight.

So we agree that coerced abortions do take place, now?

Because whenever I bring it up, I'm bombarded with ungrammatical, poorly spelled attacks of which the focus is "nobody has ever been forced to have an abortion ever!"

"The bottom line is that only coerced abortion is allowed in the Bible, not abortion on demand. And God, in his infinite compassion, provided us with the means of eliminating troublesome children once they are born and we know for sure they are unwanted. So tell your skeptical acquaintances to put away the coat hangers, once and for all, and let the child be born, but have stones and the Proverbial rod handy, just in case."

harry.gif

I'm sorry, I don't have you on ignore but I still don't read your retardoposts.

Because whenever I bring it up, I'm bombarded with ungrammatical, poorly spelled attacks of which the focus is "nobody has ever been forced to have an abortion ever!"

Of course they happen, and its a disgrace. It shouldn't ever happen, but they do, because men (like this one) think they own women and can control them.

well,no, not really.

Because legally, he had no power to make these women get abortions.

But nice try, really. I'm impressed that you are still tilting at this windmill.

Far right wingers are notorious NIMBYs. On so many issues.

and left wingers are notorious killers (aborted) of their children..

so this man shouldn't bother you in the least

Whether the women in this guy's life got abortions or not is between them and him... that isn't the point here...

The point is, he and Akin and Murdoch would deny every other woman the ability to make that choice, even in cases of rape or threat to their health, while availing themselves of it.

[

Can you name a single Embassy attack during the Bush administration where the administration tried to pretend it wasnt an attack and instead blame an American citizen who exercised his free speech rights for the incident?

This wouldnt be an issue if the President and his cohorts hadnt spent weeks lying about the incident.

I seem to remember that the war in Iraq was based on the fact that Saddam had nukes he was about to hand over to Al Qaeda, and we had to stop him, and that turned out not to be true.

And they spun that story for years.

Oh, and I find it amusing that the guy who whines when anyone criticizes his whackadoodle cult thinks that someone insulting the world's second largest religion is "Just excercising his free speech rights".

This would be the convicted con man who was so dishonest about what he was doing, he didn't even tell his actors what they were working on, and dubbed in other people's voices.

He is as bad as the moderate muslim who promoted himself as a reformist and ended up beheading his wife for being disobedient.

lol, every week we hear about these types of thing from BOTH parties but then we get post like the one above explaining it's just harmless photos..

this folks is what I'm talking about

No, we don't. Being hypocrites and engaging in actives that you run your campaign completely against on is a teabagger/GOP staple.

Forum List

Back