Pro-Life and "Family Values" Teabagger Cheated On Wife, Forced Them To Have Abortions

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Just another shining star teabagger. This family values and pro-life teabagger forced his ex wife to have two abortions, cheated on his wife, then forced that woman to have an abortion as well.

These kind of extremely anti-pro life and family values actions would never allow this person to be re-elected, right?

Nope,..the GOP trash still re-elected this scumbag, proving again the right wingers don't give a damn in the slightest what their officials do, just as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story

Last edited:
Did the voters know about this before the election but voted him in anyway?

The Democratic Party had pushed for the court records to be released prior to the election but the court refused because the transcripts had not been prepared in their final form.
Raw Story (Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story)

Ooops.

This guy is scum and I agree with this:

“The power brokers in the Republican Party can no longer hide behind DesJarlais’ shameful and selfish lies,” Tennessee Democratic Party Chairman Chip Forrester said. “Reality is staring them in the face. It’s time they addressed these disgusting facts and held him accountable for his continued pattern of lies, deception and hypocrisy.”
Raw Story (Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story)

If he is a Republican and it wasn't a "dude", then it was OK!

So we agree that coerced abortions do take place, now?

Because whenever I bring it up, I'm bombarded with ungrammatical, poorly spelled attacks of which the focus is "nobody has ever been forced to have an abortion ever!"

If he is a Republican and it wasn't a "dude", then it was OK!

It's rare for one of these GOP "family values" sex scandals not to be gay related. Maybe their is more to the story to come out :eusa_think:

A lying hypocritical modern day Republican?

I don't understand. Where's the story in this?

If he were a (D), he'd probably be the next Democrat candidate for president.. Geeze... look how they revered Teddy the "Woman Drowner" Kennedy and Robert Byrd the Grand Kleagel.

A lying hypocritical modern day Republican?

I don't understand. Where's the story in this?

Well, this happens when someone professes to have values and then exhibits the traits of a scumbag. See, you guys don't have that problem because you put up no pretenses of having any values... you embrace all that is vile and then try to convince us it is normal and we're weird for rejecting it.

We admit this guy's a scumbag, you guys on the other hand, defend yours no matter how sick the behavior.

Obama was reelected even though he lied about the deaths of four people in Benghazi and you don't care about that? But this guy you do care about being reelected? got it.

Some people are messed up. Somehow you think that this sick individual justifies your poor policies and morals. He doesn't. In fact, his life is a perfect example of why those activities are wrong. The fact that he is a liar, doesn't speak to the validity or invalidity of the values and policies.

But I suppose that would require intellectual honesty to admit to.

Did this guy lie about a terrorist attack that killed our Ambassador?

Bush had 11 terror attacks on embassies around the world with 59 killed, and not a peep from the right wing trash.

Let alone thousands of US troops killed over the false war in Iraq.

That doesn't matter to the GOP trash though, they will still vote (R) no matter what because they are brainwashed sheep.

Bush had 11 terror attacks on embassies around the world with 59 killed, and not a peep from the right wing trash.

That doesn't matter to the GOP trash though, they will still vote (R) no matter what because they are brainwashed sheep.

Can you name a single Embassy attack during the Bush administration where the administration tried to pretend it wasnt an attack and instead blame an American citizen who exercised his free speech rights for the incident?

This wouldnt be an issue if the President and his cohorts hadnt spent weeks lying about the incident.

So we agree that coerced abortions do take place, now?

Because whenever I bring it up, I'm bombarded with ungrammatical, poorly spelled attacks of which the focus is "nobody has ever been forced to have an abortion ever!"

If those women didn't want abortions, they could have refused. They could have gone to court and initiated paternity suits. They could have gone to the press.

Were any Americans killed? Eight Americans at the US embassies in tanzania and kenya were killed during Clinton's two terms. 17 were killed when Reagan was in office, lebanon.

By all means though, dont let facts get in the way.

Forum List

Back