Pro-Life and "Family Values" Teabagger Cheated On Wife, Forced Them To Have Abortions

So we agree that coerced abortions do take place, now?

Because whenever I bring it up, I'm bombarded with ungrammatical, poorly spelled attacks of which the focus is "nobody has ever been forced to have an abortion ever!"

If those women didn't want abortions, they could have refused. They could have gone to court and initiated paternity suits. They could have gone to the press.

I guess you don't understand what "coerced" means.

That's okay. It's a common failing among the pro-abortion crowd. They have a distinct and specific disconnect when it comes to the meanings of words.

So we agree that coerced abortions do take place, now?

Because whenever I bring it up, I'm bombarded with ungrammatical, poorly spelled attacks of which the focus is "nobody has ever been forced to have an abortion ever!"

"The bottom line is that only coerced abortion is allowed in the Bible, not abortion on demand. And God, in his infinite compassion, provided us with the means of eliminating troublesome children once they are born and we know for sure they are unwanted. So tell your skeptical acquaintances to put away the coat hangers, once and for all, and let the child be born, but have stones and the Proverbial rod handy, just in case."

harry.gif

Did this guy lie about a terrorist attack that killed our Ambassador?

Bush had 11 terror attacks on embassies around the world with 59 killed, and not a peep from the right wing trash.

Let alone thousands of US troops killed over the false war in Iraq.

That doesn't matter to the GOP trash though, they will still vote (R) no matter what because they are brainwashed sheep.

Can you name a single Embassy attack during the Bush administration where the administration tried to pretend it wasnt an attack and instead blame an American citizen who exercised his free speech rights for the incident?

This wouldnt be an issue if the President and his cohorts hadnt spent weeks lying about the incident.

Bush and CO lied and said Iraq had WMD's and "we know where they are" which was a flat out lie to go to war. It cost the nation trillions of dollars and thousands of lives.

W and the GOP are the kings of lying and the deaths of innocent lives.

Bush had 11 terror attacks on embassies around the world with 59 killed, and not a peep from the right wing trash.

Let alone thousands of US troops killed over the false war in Iraq.

That doesn't matter to the GOP trash though, they will still vote (R) no matter what because they are brainwashed sheep.

Can you name a single Embassy attack during the Bush administration where the administration tried to pretend it wasnt an attack and instead blame an American citizen who exercised his free speech rights for the incident?

This wouldnt be an issue if the President and his cohorts hadnt spent weeks lying about the incident.

Bush and CO lied and said Iraq had WMD's and "we know where they are" which was a flat out lie to go to war. It cost the nation trillions of dollars and thousands of lives.

wrong ... that's just the mantra of the media and Bush eventually fell in line I spose but there was plenty of weapons of mass destruction, just because they didn't find nuclear missiles or scuds or something doesn't mean it doesn't count. Many of weapons were moved before the invasion but plenty of nerve agents and pesticides have been found in hidden in bunkers.

wrong ... that's just the mantra of the media and Bush eventually fell in line I spose but there was plenty of weapons of mass destruction, just because they didn't find nuclear missiles or scuds or something doesn't mean it doesn't count. Many of weapons were moved before the invasion but plenty of nerve agents and pesticides have been found in hidden in bunkers.

How uninformed are you? :cuckoo: Scud missiles are not WMD's, not even close, and the US military were shooting them down like target practice.
There were no WMD's, it was a complete lie by W to get revenge for Saddam "trying to kill his daddy" and for Cheney to hijack the oilfields. W himself stated "We thought he had WMD's, turns out he didn't"

The GOP's bloodlust and greed succeeded, and the american people got stiffed with thousands of our troops coming home in body bags and racking up trillions in debt.
But that's just another day in the life of the GOP trash.

Last edited:

I see. So...on the morality scale, being okay with your future wife to have a TWO abortions and then serially cheating on her while you are married, then condemning people who are pro-choice as murderers is nowhere near as bad as saying an attack was the fault of a video.

Fascinating!

I love how you are able to bring in completely unrelated shit to the subject at hand. This is the clumsiest tu quoque fallacy I have seen in some time.

Last edited:
A lying hypocritical modern day Republican?

I don't understand. Where's the story in this?

Well, this happens when someone professes to have values and then exhibits the traits of a scumbag. See, you guys don't have that problem because you put up no pretenses of having any values... you embrace all that is vile and then try to convince us it is normal and we're weird for rejecting it.

This is amusing.

I happen to be a conservative Republican from birth. I have been quite public about my disgust with the assholes, psychos, liars, and hypocrites who have hijacked the Republican party and run it into the ground to such an extent that a complete fuckup like Obama can beat them.

So along comes this story about exactly the kind of cretin who has destroyed the party I am talking about, and I am, like, caught totally non-surprised by this dirtbag's behavior.

We admit this guy's a scumbag, you guys on the other hand, defend yours no matter how sick the behavior.

Um, not true. We see someone actually trying to defend him in this topic with the did-he-lie-about-Benghazi? defense. Some people just can't bring themselves to condemn even a giant bag of shit as long as he has an R after his name!

You see the problem here, Soggy? It isn't me.

Carry on!

Last edited:
Just another shining star teabagger. This family values and pro-life teabagger forced his ex wife to have two abortions, cheated on his wife, then forced that woman to have an abortion as well.

These kind of extremely anti-pro life and family values actions would never allow this person to be re-elected, right?

Nope,..the GOP trash still re-elected this scumbag, proving again the right wingers don't give a damn in the slightest what their officials do, just as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story

Elmo puppeteer accused of underage relationship

Elmo puppeteer accused of underage relationship - Yahoo! News

e8a0554ae5c4af1f200f6a7067002a41.jpg

If he were a (D), he'd probably be the next Democrat candidate for president.. Geeze... look how they revered Teddy the "Woman Drowner" Kennedy and Robert Byrd the Grand Kleagel.

So...you think either of those guys would have recieved the Democrat nomination for President.

Was the guy discussed in the OP nominated for President? However, Clinton was president even though when he was running for the office there was very credible evidence that he was a serial adulterer.

Just another shining star teabagger. This family values and pro-life teabagger forced his ex wife to have two abortions, cheated on his wife, then forced that woman to have an abortion as well.

These kind of extremely anti-pro life and family values actions would never allow this person to be re-elected, right?

Nope,..the GOP trash still re-elected this scumbag, proving again the right wingers don't give a damn in the slightest what their officials do, just as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

Court records: Anti-abortion rep. pushed for wife’s abortions, slept with patients and coworkers | The Raw Story

What the hell does an Elmo puppeteer have to do with a "family values" and pro life teabagger that forced three separate abortion have to do with each other? :lol::lol::lol:

If he were a (D), he'd probably be the next Democrat candidate for president.. Geeze... look how they revered Teddy the "Woman Drowner" Kennedy and Robert Byrd the Grand Kleagel.

Yes, those two are two of the most despicable excuses for a human being.

Along with Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who never missed an opportunity to kiss Stalin's ass and his TRUE legacy is 45 years of cold war.

A lying hypocritical modern day Republican?

I don't understand. Where's the story in this?

Well, this happens when someone professes to have values and then exhibits the traits of a scumbag. See, you guys don't have that problem because you put up no pretenses of having any values... you embrace all that is vile and then try to convince us it is normal and we're weird for rejecting it.

We admit this guy's a scumbag, you guys on the other hand, defend yours no matter how sick the behavior.

Any time any of you want to condemn the guy in the OP, go right ahead.

This is not condemnation:

That's a clumsy tu quoque fallacy.

you love the PRO life Family values Tea Party in the title..

and I guess he drug these women by the hair into a abortion clinic..

this story isn't even good enough garbage for the globe magazine

just another thread by a shining idiot trollbagger

Last edited:

What the hell does an Elmo puppeteer have to do with a "family values" and pro life teabagger that forced three separate abortion have to do with each other? :lol::lol::lol:

He's a liberal who works for a children's program and he's a child molester. I don't see any outrage from turds like you over that.

BTW, no one can be forced to have an abortion.

Along with Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who never missed an opportunity to kiss Stalin's ass and his TRUE legacy is 45 years of cold war.

Wow! Look how hard you guys are working to avert your eyes from the OP scumbag and make it about someone else!

This is a fascinating phenomena we are seeing right here. It captures everything wrong with the New Right.

you love the PRO life and Family values in the title..

Why do you support these animals? I guess you feel lying and being an adulterer and baby-murderer (in your eyes) 3 times over is A-OK just as long as they have an (R) next to their name, right?

you love the PRO life Family values Tea Party in the title..

just another thread by a shining idiot trollbagger

So is the guy in the OP article a piece of shit, or what?

Wow! Look how hard you guys are working to avert your eyes from the OP scumbag and make it about someone else!

This is a fascinating phenomena we are seeing right here. It captures everything wrong with the New Right.

yawn

Forum List

Back