Pro-Israel Jew in Congress Is Disloyal!

Obama as well as US Army lacks the balls to clean the shit that has amassed in the backrooms of your political system, and US public lives in ignorant apathy.
It pains me to say I think you've summarized the situation in one brief sentence. I believe the only hope for the U.S. lies in the prospect of radical change in it's policies and I see no such prospect on the horizon. I'm afraid the great American Experiment has failed and we are looking at the early stages of the decline.

I'm not concerned for myself because my life is in its twilight phase and I won't be around much longer. But I have grandchildren and the future doesn't look too promising for them.

Obama as well as US Army lacks the balls to clean the shit that has amassed in the backrooms of your political system, and US public lives in ignorant apathy.
It pains me to say I think you've summarized the situation in one brief sentence. I believe the only hope for the U.S. lies in the prospect of radical change in it's policies and I see no such prospect on the horizon. I'm afraid the great American Experiment has failed and we are looking at the early stages of the decline.

I'm not concerned for myself because my life is in its twilight phase and I won't be around much longer. But I have grandchildren and the future doesn't look too promising for them.

That's good to hear. Have an easy time going over ot the other side where you can join other anti-semitic bastards. Maybe your grandchildren need to learn Arabic.

+1

Nothing is more disloyal than supporting Arab dictatorships that help terrorist groups.

As usual we hear the same moronic double standard

Experiment, nice way to define a nation of refugees. At least I can say I am a refugee of the Tyranny in Europe, my family fled Serbia, so for me what you call an experiment is refugee.

To flee tyranny, the american experiment. Has a nice ring to it.

That's good to hear. Have an easy time going over ot the other side where you can join other anti-semitic bastards. Maybe your grandchildren need to learn Arabic.
So your best response is to call me an anti-Semite and toss an ad-hominem shitball? You would do better to say nothing at all.

So your best response is to call me an anti-Semite and toss an ad-hominem shitball? You would do better to say nothing at all.

Frankly it's the only response you deserve. In part because it's true. In part because no other response would persuade you.

How else do you respond to such nonsense .:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

What is the point of discussing something with someone so obviously retarded ?

Last edited:

There isn't. When someone starts with "Israel is no ally of ours" then you know they're blowing smoke. Egypt is an ally and gets the second largest chunk of US largesse and they do nothing for us, are ruled by a military dictator and make accomodations to terrorists all the time, in addition to voting against the US in the UN. Yet not a word about it from the Israel bashers. The only conclusion one can make to such bias is that the people slinging it are poshut anti-semites.

There isn't. When someone starts with "Israel is no ally of ours" then you know they're blowing smoke. Egypt is an ally and gets the second largest chunk of US largesse and they do nothing for us, are ruled by a military dictator and make accomodations to terrorists all the time, in addition to voting against the US in the UN. Yet not a word about it from the Israel bashers. The only conclusion one can make to such bias is that the people slinging it are poshut anti-semites.
You (or whomever) can call Egypt an "ally" all you wish but a rose is a rose. There is no formally affirmed military alliance between the U.S. and Egypt so call it what you will -- neither Egypt nor Israel are allies of the U.S. Both are beneficiaries and nothing more.

If you wish to know who America's allies are, look at who is under arms alongside our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those are our allies!

The reason the U.S. gives Egypt money is to pacify Egypt's natural hostility toward Israel and maintain the tentative peace.

You (or whomever) can call Egypt an "ally" all you wish but a rose is a rose. There is no formally affirmed military alliance between the U.S. and Egypt so call it what you will -- neither Egypt nor Israel are allies of the U.S. Both are beneficiaries and nothing more.

If you wish to know who America's allies are, look at who is under arms alongside our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those are our allies!

The reason the U.S. gives Egypt money is to pacify Egypt's natural hostility toward Israel and maintain the tentative peace.

For the ignorant... Egypt *is* an ally at great expense to the leadership in that country which now has a huge problem with extremists. and egypt and saudi arabia and every other mid-east country (with the exception of iran and syria, i believe) get huge amounts of cash from us...

but keep spewing trash...

and you really deserve to be smacked just for making me agree with the rabbi

Last edited:
Soon-to-be GOP House Majority Leader Eric Cantor met on Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu -- the same day when the actual U.S. Secretary of State met with Netanyahu -- and vowed that he and his GOP colleagues would protect and defend Israeli interests against his own Government. According to a statement proudly issued by Cantor's own office:

Regarding the midterms, Cantor may have given Netanyahu some reason to stand firm against the American administration.

Eric Cantor's Pledge of Allegiance - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

This sonofabitch deserves to be booted out of the Congress. The fact that we haven't heard a word about his declaration from the mainstream media is cause for concern. Just how powerful is AIPAC and just how much of this kind of brazen disloyalty are the American People expected to tolerate?

The man is a Traitor.

Thats a contradiction, arabs are semites as well :eusa_whistle:

I pointed out months ago that Isreal is the only true democracy in the region and many here claimed Egyptians can vote for representation. Relgion runs their country.
One can argue on parts of Isreali policy and not be an anti-semite but the facts are that Isrealis are not strapping bombs on and marching into elementary schools with them on. Most of the Palestinian power base are barbarians and deseeve a bullet in the head.
However, US policy has not changed any since Obama took office. Back door entrances do nothing to change current policy. Isreali media posturing has been going on for 60 years.
Isreal is the best source of reliable intelligence in the region and if folks do not know the importance of that region on our every day life then they know very little or nothing about United States foreign policy.

If you read the text as actually written, as opposed to the fantasy, it is clear Cantor is just following US policy and Republican orthodoxy on this.

this is something even notorious anti semites agree on when it comes to national security. Israel is a democratic state and a reliable ally. It is in out best interest to support democratic states, to stand up for our allies, and be consistant with our own values.

A free and democratic Israel is in our best interests no matter which US party is in power. Cantor just reiterated that while the Republicans will do their level best to keep 0bama in line, they also understand the reality on the ground and will be consistant with our values and goals and support out best friend in the region.

Even though the Israelis go to the wrong church on weekends, when it comes to the matters of freedom and democracy, we are singing from the same hymnal.

This is a complete lie. There's nothing "democratic" about Israel -- it's a race-state from start to finish. It has zero strategic value for us. We support it because Jews aggressively pursue that, and lay waste to anyone who stands in their way. What America needs is to put its own interests first, not Israel's.

For the ignorant... Egypt *is* an ally at great expense to the leadership in that country which now has a huge problem with extremists. and egypt and saudi arabia and every other mid-east country (with the exception of iran and syria, i believe) get huge amounts of cash from us...

The "aid" we give Egypt is nothing but "keep quiet" money TO BENEFIT ISRAEL.

So, the fucking billions ROBBED from the American people to support The Hate State just north is IN ADDITION TO the billions we fork over to Arabs elsewhere. ALL OF IT falls under the heading of "what's good for Israel."

What about what's good for AMERICA?

So, the fucking billions ROBBED from the American people to support The Hate State just north is IN ADDITION TO the billions we fork over to Arabs elsewhere. ALL OF IT falls under the heading of "what's good for Israel."

Oil is what is good for America.
If one rides a bicycle and walks everywhere your thesis has merit.
I drive a car.

Israel gives the US over $15 billion each year in export purchases, making Israel one of the largest US export markets.

Further, the antiterror intelligence and military assistance Israel provides the US, in addition to shared intellectual capital on information technology, biotech, solar power, electrical transportation, medical devices, chemicals, agriculture and military technology, makes Israel an invaluable US ally and strategic asset.

Now, even you know.:clap2:

The $1 trillion the US has pissed away in Iraq has nothing to do with Israel.

The $120 billion in annual foreign aid to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt and Jordan has nothing to do with Israel.

Now, you know:clap2:

Obama left the Israeli delegation and went to dinner. He left them to fend for themselves .:cuckoo:

Also Obama got into a hissy fit because Israel said it's building apartments in it's capital.

Obama sucking Arab dictatorships dick is anti American and disloyal.

Being pro Israel is being pro America , despite what the Kenyan says.

Sucking ANY country's dick is anti american.

Why don't you pick up some guns and go fight for Israel on their own soil instead of volunteering the US to be your enforcer.

LOL, you don't have the balls to fight in war. The Israelis have kicked Allah's ass in every war the sand rats started.

Forum List

Back