Pro-Israel Jew in Congress Is Disloyal!

Gee, last time I checked they called them Interviews. lol.

I watched Benjerman Be interviewed and he articulated exactly what I just said. They feel for the first time in 60 Years that they may not be able to count on us if they needed us.

Straight from their Prime Ministers mouth.

Feel free to ignore it though and assume I do not know what I am talking about.

Well, you said that "Obama made the Israeli Prime Minister enter the White House through the back door", which is completely untrue. So that calls your comments into question.

Do you have some proof it is "completely untrue?" Or are we to take you at your word that the PM of Israel and I are lying.

Israel Matzav: Netanyahu to be let in through the front door of the White House

With 'moderate' 'Palestinian' President Mahmoud Abbas Abu Mazen and Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri getting full-blown state visits to the White House this month, President Obama could probably kiss the midterm elections goodbye had he not done this. Obama has invited Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to the White House. The invitation was conveyed by Rahm Emanuel (is that why Israel picked up his tab?) This time, Netanyahu won't have to go in the back door and will at least get a photo opportunity (Hat Tip: Memeorandum).

Obama Refuses to Dine With Jewish Leader | The Gateway Pundit

Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour after President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks to have supper with his family, it emerged on Thursday. The snub marked a fresh low in US-Israeli relations and appeared designed to show Mr Netanyahu how low his stock had fallen in Washington after he refused to back down in a row over Jewish construction in east Jerusalem.

… (Mr. Obama) immediately presented Mr Netanyahu with a list of 13 demands designed both to the end the feud with his administration and to build Palestinian confidence ahead of the resumption of peace talks. Key among those demands was a previously-made call to halt all new settlement construction in east Jerusalem.

When the Israeli prime minister stalled, Mr Obama rose from his seat declaring: “I’m going to the residential wing to have dinner with Michelle and the girls.” As he left, Mr Netanyahu was told to consider the error of his ways. “I’m still around,” Mr Obama is quoted by Israel’s Yediot Ahronot newspaper as having said. “Let me know if there is anything new.”

and finally

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9ijkhmH5o&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9ijkhmH5o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Can't watch videos, I'm at work.

And none of your links have Netanyahu saying he was "let in through the back door".

It didn't happen.
Obama and Israel: The Truth | Opinion | Jewish Journal
No, Prime Minister Netanyahu did not enter the White House through a back entrance. This “incident” did not happen, and it has been refuted by the Israeli ambassador and by the prime minister himself.

That never happened.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9ijkhmH5o[/ame]

I'm at work, Youtube is blocked. Can't watch the video.

Got a website?

It is video proof of the Fact that Obama forced Ben to enter the WH from a non public entrance.

Obama then refused the Standard Photo Op, and according to the PM treated him very poorly, basically just giving him a list of Demands and then saying he was going to eat dinner with his family, after leaving him waiting for almost an hour.

It has always been our policy to protect Israel. Every administration until now has vowed to do so. Obama has Israel scared and defensive. I don't blame him for telling them that, he is not being disloyal doing so. He is simply sticking with what has been standard US policy for 60 years before Obama.

So, what exactly has Obama done to Israel? There have been no policy changes regarding Israel under Obama.

Nothing he has done, it is all in his attitude and they way he has treated Israeli officials when they visited.

you may not see it, but Israel feels there has been a definite shift in our policy toward them since Obama was elected. They believe they can not count on us at this time.

This is not what I think, this is what the Current Israeli Government believes.

What the current Isreali Government believes should have no bearing on US foreign policy.
What they do is another matter.
How come Isreal has undercover spies here stealing technology both military and private sector?
Some have been caught and done prison time.
Isreal is our best friend in the region and I respect them but take note I state correctly "in the region".
They are an ally and that is good but I will always remember a great Isreali warrior and how he coined it:
"If you want to make peace you do not talk to your friends, you talk to your enemies" Moshe Dayan.
All this other stuff is a bunch of hooey.

Well, you said that "Obama made the Israeli Prime Minister enter the White House through the back door", which is completely untrue. So that calls your comments into question.

Do you have some proof it is "completely untrue?" Or are we to take you at your word that the PM of Israel and I are lying.

Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour after President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks to have supper with his family, it emerged on Thursday. The snub marked a fresh low in US-Israeli relations and appeared designed to show Mr Netanyahu how low his stock had fallen in Washington after he refused to back down in a row over Jewish construction in east Jerusalem.

… (Mr. Obama) immediately presented Mr Netanyahu with a list of 13 demands designed both to the end the feud with his administration and to build Palestinian confidence ahead of the resumption of peace talks. Key among those demands was a previously-made call to halt all new settlement construction in east Jerusalem.

When the Israeli prime minister stalled, Mr Obama rose from his seat declaring: “I’m going to the residential wing to have dinner with Michelle and the girls.” As he left, Mr Netanyahu was told to consider the error of his ways. “I’m still around,” Mr Obama is quoted by Israel’s Yediot Ahronot newspaper as having said. “Let me know if there is anything new.”

and finally

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9ijkhmH5o&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9ijkhmH5o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

And none of your links have Netanyahu saying he was "let in through the back door".

It didn't happen.
No, Prime Minister Netanyahu did not enter the White House through a back entrance. This “incident” did not happen, and it has been refuted by the Israeli ambassador and by the prime minister himself.

Back door was an over simplification on my part. The point is they did not allow him to enter the way most State visitors do, and then he refused to have his photo taken with the PM.

All this is simply proof of what I have been saying. Regardless of how Obama actually feels about Israel. In his attempts to not offend Muslims around the world, he has indeed snubbed the PM of Israel and treated him with less than the Respect you would expect a world leader to get.

All this while treating the Leader of the Palestinian authority with all the pomp and circumstance you would normally expect that Israel did not get.

You might not understand it, or want to acknowledge it, but that is why Israel feels unsure about our alliance right now, and why the Republicans feel like they need to reassure them.

Got a website?

It is video proof of the Fact that Obama forced Ben to enter the WH from a non public entrance.

Obama then refused the Standard Photo Op, and according to the PM treated him very poorly, basically just giving him a list of Demands and then saying he was going to eat dinner with his family, after leaving him waiting for almost an hour.

Does the video contain footage of Netanyahu entering through the back door?

Or an interview with him where he claims he did?

Otherwise, it's not "proof" of anything.

Doesn't really matter.
It is no story that Obama has courted the Arab world, which sets the destruction of Israel as Job One. He has done nothing but play footsie with the Iranians, who are building a nuclear bomb and for whom destruction of Israel is Job One. He has criticized Israel for construction projects and generally been less than enthusiastic about Israel. Thsi is a marked contrast to Bush, who was very pro-Israel.
Cantor represents people who feel strongly pro-Israel and are dismayed by the Obama Administration's actions and words. His statement is perfectly appropriate and echoes about 50 years of U.S policy as well as statements by elected representatives.
Calling him a traitor is just anti-semitic cavil.

So, what exactly has Obama done to Israel? There have been no policy changes regarding Israel under Obama.

Nothing he has done, it is all in his attitude and they way he has treated Israeli officials when they visited.

you may not see it, but Israel feels there has been a definite shift in our policy toward them since Obama was elected. They believe they can not count on us at this time.

This is not what I think, this is what the Current Israeli Government believes.

How come Isreal has undercover spies here stealing technology both military and private sector?

Do you have the same outrage for all our other allies who do the exact same thing? Israel is not our only Ally that spys on us and steals from us. They all do it to us, and believe me, we do it right back to them.

Why should we single Israel out and treat them differently? Do you have any reason other than not liking Jews to justify it? Should we treat Great Britain like shit as well since they have also done it to us?

Got a website?

More media hooey.
Isreal loves the media attention. Poor Isreal. What, 4 billion a year not enough?
Security dictates the protocol for WH visits, not Isreal.
Take a guess which country is the Most Wanted by Al Qaeda.
Begins with an I and ends with an L.
And I support Isreal on everything except settlement expansion.

and finally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR9ijkhmH5o&feature=player_embedded

It didn't happen.

Back door was an over simplification on my part. The point is they did not allow him to enter the way most State visitors do, and then he refused to have his photo taken with the PM.

All this is simply proof of what I have been saying. Regardless of how Obama actually feels about Israel. In his attempts to not offend Muslims around the world, he has indeed snubbed the PM of Israel and treated him with less than the Respect you would expect a world leader to get.

All this while treating the Leader of the Palestinian authority with all the pomp and circumstance you would normally expect that Israel did not get.

You might not understand it, or want to acknowledge it, but that is why Israel feels unsure about our alliance right now, and why the Republicans feel like they need to reassure them.

Honestly, I really don't give a shit about what Israel "feels".

I just don't like it when people use bullshit talking points that have been disproven over and over again.

Got a website?

Dude, believe what you want. I told you "back door" was an over simplification. I have watched the PM of Israel in 2 separate interviews talk about how he was instructed not to come through the official entrance, and how that made him feel insulted. He says he was treated with no respect, and basically bullied at that meeting, and was offended by it. Those are his words. Google it if you have to. Like I said 2 interviews. one on fox, the other on BBC.

You can deny it all day long if you want, or use semantics to try and get some gotcha moment with me, but the facts are the facts.

Last edited:
Obama left the Israeli delegation and went to dinner. He left them to fend for themselves .:cuckoo:

Also Obama got into a hissy fit because Israel said it's building apartments in it's capital.

Obama sucking Arab dictatorships dick is anti American and disloyal.

Being pro Israel is being pro America , despite what the Kenyan says.

Dude, believe what you want. I told you "back door" was an over simplification. I have watched the PM of Israel in 2 separate interviews talk about how he was instructed not to come through the official entrance, and how that made him feel insulted. He says he was treated with no respect, and basically bullied at that meeting, and was offended by it. Those are his words. Google it if you have to. Like I said 2 interviews. one on fox, the other on BBC.

You can deny it all day long if you want, or use semantics to try and get some gotcha moment with me, but the facts are the facts.

Then why can't you provide me with a link that says that?

I provided 2 links that talk about it, and a video you claim you can not look at.

What more do you want?

Obama left the Israeli delegation and went to dinner. He left them to fend for themselves .:cuckoo:

Also Obama got into a hissy fit because Israel said it's building apartments in it's capital.

Obama sucking Arab dictatorships dick is anti American and disloyal.

Being pro Israel is being pro America , despite what the Kenyan says.

Sucking ANY country's dick is anti american.

Why don't you pick up some guns and go fight for Israel on their own soil instead of volunteering the US to be your enforcer.

I'm just gonna go ahead and repeat what others have said - there is absolutely no change in POLICY regarding Israel under the Obama administration. Every single American administration since 1967 has been against the building of settlements in the Occupied Territories. Every single one. Even Bush, even Junior, even Reagan, every single administration. And there's a reason for it- because its unambiguously illegal and it is recognized, by every administration, as the MAJOR obstacle to achieving any sort of peace. The only difference is that Obama seemed like he might actually have enforced a little more vocally what is de jure American foreign policy, at least at the beginning of his administration, but certainly not any moreso than, say, Clinton.

Other than that, nothing of any real value has changed. Israel, despite being among the most economically developed countries in the world, still receives $3 billion every year in military aid, sweetheart deals from American weapons manufacturers, and full cover from pretty much any UN action. In short, NOTHING has changed. Anyone here can claim that "they just don't like his attitude," but that's ultimately and completely irrelevant. If they care about the actual policy side of the issue, and aren't engaged in idiotic partisan crap, they should be if anything praising the Obama administration for remaining so loyal despite the entire world public opinion moving further and further away from Israel's position.

Reports: Netanyahu 'Humiliated' by Obama Snub - FoxNews.com

Reports: Netanyahu 'Humiliated' by Obama SnubFor a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Benjamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.

After failing to extract a written promise of concessions on settlements, Obama walked out of his meeting with Netanyahu but invited him to stay at the White House, consult with advisers and “let me know if there is anything new”, a U.S. congressman, who spoke to the Prime Minister, said.

“It was awful,” the congressman said. One Israeli newspaper called the meeting “a hazing in stages”, poisoned by such mistrust that the Israeli delegation eventually left rather than risk being eavesdropped on a White House telephone line. Another said that the Prime Minister had received “the treatment reserved for the President of Equatorial Guinea”.

Left to talk among themselves Netanyahu and his aides retreated to the Roosevelt Room. He spent a further half-hour with Obama and extended his stay for a day of emergency talks to try to restart peace negotiations. However, he left last night with no official statement from either side. He returned to Israel yesterday isolated after what Israeli media have called a White House ambush for which he is largely to blame.

Last edited:
Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner' - Times Online

Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'
Giles Whittell, Washington, and James Hider, Jerusalem For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare.

For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binyamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.

After failing to extract a written promise of concessions on settlements, Mr Obama walked out of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu but invited him to stay at the White House, consult with advisers and “let me know if there is anything new”, a US congressman, who spoke to the Prime Minister, said.

“It was awful,” the congressman said. One Israeli newspaper called the meeting “a hazing in stages”, poisoned by such mistrust that the Israeli delegation eventually left rather than risk being eavesdropped on a White House telephone line. Another said that the Prime Minister had received “the treatment reserved for the President of Equatorial Guinea”.

Left to talk among themselves Mr Netanyahu and his aides retreated to the Roosevelt Room. He spent a further half-hour with Mr Obama and extended his stay for a day of emergency talks to try to restart peace negotiations. However, he left last night with no official statement from either side. He returned to Israel yesterday isolated after what Israeli media have called a White House ambush for which he is largely to blame.

Titled should read:

"Pro-Arab Kenyan in the White House is Disloyal!"

I provided 2 links that talk about it, and a video you claim you can not look at.

What more do you want?

None of your sources back up your claim that Netanyahu said that he was "let in the back door". You claim to have seen two interviews with Netanyahu where he claims to have been insulted. I've seen nothing to back that up. Maybe your video does, I can't watch it.

Do you have a link that backs up your claim?

Last edited:
Do you have the same outrage for all our other allies who do the exact same thing? Israel is not our only Ally that spys on us and steals from us. They all do it to us, and believe me, we do it right back to them.
Let's dispense with the semantic two-step that AIPAC, JINSA and their puppets in the U.S. Congress have been getting over on the American public for all-too long. In the accepted sense, the word "ally" has primary military implications that call for mutual assistance. So how many Israeli boots are on the ground in Afghanistan? How many in Iraq?

For as long as most Americans can remember the U.S. has been materially and diplomatically supporting Israel but I've never heard of Israel doing a goddam thing for the U.S. Have you? Further, aside from sending a few regiments of those crack IDF troopers to support the Americans in Afghanistan and Iraq, which Israel has not done, I can't think of anything else that Israel could do for the U.S. Can you?

The short of the story is this -- Israel is a protectorate, not an ally!

Why should we single Israel out and treat them differently?
The real question is why the U.S. does not sever all relations with Israel. Haven't we done enough for that aggressive, troublesome, treacherous little Hebrew theocracy in the Arabian desert? According to Osama bin Laden's own declaration, our support of Israel was a major provocation for the 9/11 attack as well as the first attack on the World Trade Center and it will play a major role if we are attacked again.

Do you have any reason other than not liking Jews to justify it?
Speaking for myself and, I believe, for most other informed and loyal American gentiles, it's not Jews we don't like, it's Jews like you we don't like -- Jews who are Jews first and Americans second and wouldn't hesitate to betray America to benefit their true homeland.

Should we treat Great Britain like shit as well since they have also done it to us?
Great Britain truly is America's real and truest ally, so what are you talking about? What has Great Britain ever done to harm the U.S.? Has Great Britain ever attacked a U.S. Naval vessel and ruthlessly killed dozens of defenseless American sailors? Has Great Britain ever conducted a major, long-term espionage operation against the U.S.?

And as regards the issue of "spying" that you've raised, while it's true that all developed nations "spy" on each other there is a great big difference between spying and espionage. Spying is the superficial acquisition of readily available information such as may be gathered by tourists or operatives and analyzed by intelligence experts. It is analogous to peering through your blinds to observe your neighbor's comings, goings, acquisitions, etc. And we all do that.

But espionage is quite another thing. Espionage is the deliberate infiltration of another nation's defensive inner sanctum, such as Israel did to us via the Jonathan Pollard affair and has repeatedly attempted to do again. This practice is analogous to picking your neighbor's locks in his absence, tapping his phones and rifling through his belongings and affairs. And most ranking military personnel regard espionage as no less an act of war than is the unprovoked attack on a Naval vessel in international waters.

But Israel gets away with all this outrageous treachery for one reason -- behind the scenes activities of AIPAC and JINSA the primary functions of which are that of "lobbying" (bribing) our already corrupted Congress to ignore all of Israel's many crimes against us and to treat Israel like the 51st state of our Union.

So if Obama is treating that conniving, war-mongering bastard, Netanyahu, like the devious, troublemaking shit that he is, then I salute Obama for it because he's doing the right thing for America. I'd like to see Obama kick Netanyahu out of the Country on his ass and slam the door on Israel once and for all!

Forum List

Back