GOP Senatorial Candidate's Son Totally Owns Libs In Viral Interview

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Herschel Walker will win this race and his secret weapon will be his son who is one of the most brilliant political minds and comedic social influencers in the modern era..His witty Instagram videos has single-handedly changed pop culture......The way he owned this racist interviewer was completely flawless....And he was right....any black at any job can basically attack whites in any way and say all kinds of racist things to them -- and not be fired...but the minute a white says anything about a black; he or she is done....Even tho, he was talking to a black guy who LITERALLY lost his job for critiquing Israel's policy towards Palestinians....I mean, he didn't call Netanyahu disloyal or anything...but critiquing Israel at all is pretty much a no-no.....but the best part of the interview was when Christian was asked to give examples of what he was claiming.....his brilliant comedic pause before not being able to give one example totally triggered the host.....lol

And as the great Glenn Greenwald pointed out....he will definitely trigger the libs all thru out his father's Senatorial campaign.... You see, what puts GOP candidates up and above the rest is that they absolutely abhor and avoid the woke-left identity politics game.....They don't identify as gay or black, there are no "Gays For The GOP" or "Blacks For Herschel" signs being carried around...they don't care about this label or that label -- the only identity that matters is "American" "Christian" and "Conservative" -- and Christian is definitely all of those things....I mean his name is Christian for Christ's sakes....and he wears $1500 designer hoodies while also being able to relate to the struggling working man whose parents were too lazy for them to be rich like he is....that is a valuable trait.

Marc Hill is a pretty smart kid. I blame his teachers for turning him into a racist idiot.
Well, relax...he isn't racist.....

He may not be the black guy you get to pat on the head and tell him how he is "one of the good ones" -- but that doesn't make him racist

Forum List

Back