Pro-Homosexual Booklet to Be Distributed to All 16,000 US School Districts

It's too bad that kids are being subjected to any kind of sexuality before their teen years.

Yes because keeping them totally naive is the best way to equip them to deal with the real world when you're not next to them every second....

That's because people thought it was wrong back then. But how is it "progressive" that we now think it's right?

Because a personal contract (marriage) between two people than doesn't affect anybody outside of the relationship or even harm anybody at all should not be against the law? Both interracial and homosexual marriage fit under that.

What are we progressing towards? Remember the slippery slope argument? Well, it's happening! First interracial marriage. Now homosexual marriage. Now I'm hearing more and more people claim that "well, just anything goes." More and more tolerance for more and more things. Is that a safe way to think? Or even normal?

Well what do you think the government is for? Is it here to enforce morality or to protect people from each other? Personally I don't think morality can be legislated. It's a personal thing. But then when people violate the rights of other people against their consent, then there's an issue. So if you're worried about it going further I would say there are some pretty basic principles behind it that stop at a predictable point. For example, accepting polygamy hinges upon all parties involved giving informed consent and the tax system remaining fair. Some people say this could lead to people marrying their cats, but cats cannot give informed consent, so a contract with them would be meaningless.

Interracial marriage was wrong before, and now it's right. Same for homosexual marriage. We have basically just agreed that definitions of right and wrong can be changed, and so yes, it is possible and likely that some truly freakish and deviant behaviors will "have" to be accepted by people because it's "right."

No what is right and wrong did not change, unless you really believe that the majority actually determines what is right. Interracial marriage was never wrong, and slavery was never right. I don't care, nor should you care, if people do "freakish" or abnormal things unless it's harming somebody against or without consent.

It's like how black people are allowed to say "******." It's a bad word, but they're still allowed to use it, because "it's not hurting anyone." Wow.

It wouldn't actually be hurting somebody in any case. I'm a purist when it comes to free speech and I think the SCOTUS was wrong in making exceptions for fighting words.

And yes, homosexuality does hurt things. It's inherently a non-productive lifestyle (no kids) which hurts the entire human race. Population control, anyone?

I would have thought that you would have preferred such people not reproduce.

Just convince everyone to become homosexual!

If, based upon your personal experience, you think that is possible, then you must be a bisexual and assume all people are like that. They aren't. Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality, but there is also no way in hell I could get turned on by male homosexuality.

You want to know why homosexual people have monogamous relationships? Because heterosexuals had them first, because we have to. Monogamy is our cultural standard; there's no rhyme or reason that homosexuals in America won't move from partner to partner except for that the majority consensus is polygamy is wrong.

No not really. Monogamy is safer because of STDs. And often people want the form of deep companionship that comes with such an exclusive and all-in-one relationship.

Monogamy is a given where children are concerned.

I have no idea why you think that. In some societies children have been raised with other children by near relatives or even the whole village. What if you had a lot of kids? In that case 3 people would be a lot better than 2 because somebody still has to pay the bills but it would take more than 1 person to do everything else and have any life outside of childrearing.

You see where this is going? And people call the slippery slope a fallacy.

It is.

There's also the spread of disease. Someone, please, tell me how sticking your penis up someone's rectum is in any way healthy or normal. Heterosexuality spreads disease, sure, but uh... that's not the issue, so I won't discuss that.

To paraphrase, you said, "Butt sex is disgusting." Okay, then don't do it.

Take this away if nothing else. Homosexuality is only becoming more and more right because more and more people think it is right. If I hear one more argument about "basic human rights" my head's going to explode.

No you are wrong. The rightness or wrongness of something has nothing to do with what the majority think, but it also has nothing to do with what you personally consider disgusting.

Last edited:
It's too bad that kids are being subjected to any kind of sexuality before their teen years.

The funny thing ... they are subjected to it by their parents and siblings more than even the TV ... it's too bad the parents don't take the responsibility to talk to the kid about it logically so the schools have to in order to prevent them from getting pregnant before they even graduate, or worse.

I know that you mean well, but you are very young, and I suspect, so are your kids. Whether you want them to or not, your children will start having questions about sex in elementary school. I would encourage you to start thinking about the answers you will give them.

I know that you mean well, but you are very young, and I suspect, so are your kids. Whether you want them to or not, your children will start having questions about sex in elementary school. I would encourage you to start thinking about the answers you will give them.

Well if 28 is young then I guess that's good. I have thought long in advance of what to say when my kids start asking questions. In fact I am going to teach it to them before the schools do. What a concept eh? Morality will be the first thing they learn in regards to sex. By the time sex ed starts teaching the function of the sexual ogans my kids will be way ahead of the class. It's the sexual behavior that I don't want teachers teaching my kids so I have to beat em to the punch. Too bad most parents don't take an authoritative position too often in the early years.

It would be best if parents developed the skills to talk frankly to their kids about relationships and sex in that order.

I don't know what sex education is like now, but often by the time kids get it, they already have a lot of information but it's not always correct, and doesn't come with parental values.

First, do no harm.

Well, if the homosexual lobby has its way, we'll next see reports that North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) will be furnishing pamphlets for distribution in our elementary schools explaining that man/boy sex is normal and OK too!

Well, if the homosexual lobby has its way, we'll next see reports that North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) will be furnishing pamphlets for distribution in our elementary schools explaining that man/boy sex is normal and OK too!

interestingly, most pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. And I don't see where anyone except loonies think sex with minors is okay.

Why are you so concerned about what consenting adults do?

That is just a lame use of a South Park reference ... why not watch the rest of the series before trying to use their jokes, mmkay?

interestingly, most pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. And I don't see where anyone except loonies think sex with minors is okay.

Provide a link, dumbass. Pedophiles aren't hetero or gay, they're fucking pedophiles. They like little kids instead of adults of the opposite or same sex.

Well, except for Gacy, who was a pedophile and gay. Or the guy I had who said he was gay and had molested 30 kids by his own count. Or any of the countless guys I had in Juvie who were gay and pedophile.

But you go ahead and spread that ignorance. You're really good at it.

That is just a lame use of a South Park reference ... why not watch the rest of the series before trying to use their jokes, mmkay?

Although my 30 year old son is somewhat a fan, I've never watched a single episode of the program. So, I beg your pardon if something I wrote sparked a memory in your viewing history.

The NAMBLA is a real organization that promotes sexual relations between men and boys! And, the distribution of their pamphlets would be just as wrong as the distribution of the kind of pamphlets that were the genesis of this thread.

Although I feel a Christian duty to try to bring all of the lost to Christ, I have no interest in what "consenting adults" do in private. But, that isn't what this thread is about, is it?

I am quite concerned about the homosexual agenda aimed at indoctrinating children in our schools. I served on a school board when my son was in school and I would have fought such a proposal had some teachers, their union or members of the community come forward with such a misshapen scheme.

Last edited:
Although I feel a Christian duty to try to bring all of the lost to Christ, I have no interest in what "consenting adults" do in private. But, that isn't what this thread is about, is it?

I am quite concerned about the homosexual agenda aimed at indoctrinating children in our schools. I served on a school board when my son was in school and I would have fought such a proposal had some teachers, their union or members of the community come forward with such a misshapen scheme.

Actually, what it is about is that religion is an inexcusable basis to deny civil rights to a group of people. While I have no issues with you being a christian, I object strenuously to the religious right's agenda being legislated.... given that the separation of church and state seems a fairly important matter.

No offense, but while you're totally free to believe someone else is "lost", you don't get to impose that belief on others.

I have no doubt, however, that you'd have strenuously objected had the issue come before the school board. I also have no doubt that if I were on such a board, I'd have been equally vociferous in my concerns about people being denied basic civil rights.

It's about time that tolerance is taught in the schools. Maybe it will save lives. I'm in favor of it.

Tolerance can be taught and is taught in schools without relating it to homosexuality in the same way that fairness, justice and respect are taught there.

On the other hand, in order to teach tolerance of homosexuality, one must necessarily take the position that it isn't normal!

Maybe this isn't such a bad idea after all. The whole idea of tolerance is that one must make allowances for something that is different or deviant. So, in the spirit of tolerance, we should be distributing pamphlets that explain how homosexuality is deviant and not normal. And, then explaining how we should view homosexuals as deviants and that just because they are deviants, they shouldn’t be hated, only tolerated.

Last edited:

Actually, what it is about is that religion is an inexcusable basis to deny civil rights to a group of people. While I have no issues with you being a christian, I object strenuously to the religious right's agenda being legislated.... given that the separation of church and state seems a fairly important matter.

No offense, but while you're totally free to believe someone else is "lost", you don't get to impose that belief on others.

I have no doubt, however, that you'd have strenuously objected had the issue come before the school board. I also have no doubt that if I were on such a board, I'd have been equally vociferous in my concerns about people being denied basic civil rights.

I don’t think for a minute that my civil rights allow me to force my faith on others. And, you are correct if you are implying that I would fight a proposal to allow any religion to distribute pamphlets in the schools.

Your mistake in this debate is in believing that your civil rights extend into the classroom and to other people’s children! If you want to indoctrinate your children give them these pamphlets and keep them, the pamphlets, out of our schools!

I don’t think for a minute that my civil rights allow me to force my faith on others. And, you are correct if you are implying that I would fight a proposal to allow any religion to distribute pamphlets in the schools.

Your mistake in this debate is in believing that your civil rights extend into the classroom and to other people’s children! If you want to indoctrinate your children give them these pamphlets and keep them, the pamphlets, out of our schools!

This is exactly the point. Not everyone wants someone else's idea of what is morally correct to be fed to their children and to have the privilege of paying for it. I'm all for teaching tolerance. But tolerance is NOT teaching that being gay is ok, it's teaching that you don't treat them badly because they are gay.

If I had kids and the school pulled this they would be going to private school or be homeschooled. In fact that will be the case if I ever find out the school is trying to give anything other than an academic education. As a parent (when I become one) it's my job to give moral guidance.

Forum List

Back