Privileged Victims of the Revolution

What I don't see in those pictures ( I don't see anything wrong with the first one) is that nobody was attempting to overthrow an election and commit insurrection.

We didn't see a President or political leader winding them up and aiming them either.

Nah we just saw them giving excuses on why the people were so angry, and not condemning them.

"mostly peaceful protesters" cover and such.

Oh, well, that's okay then. If some politicians - after the fact - said he/she understood the anger, or some such, then it's perfectly okay for the President to wind up a mob and aim it at Congress. Your point is well made. And after all, Bone Spurs didn't go with them, his statement notwithstanding.

He didn't tell them to break in and enter, the prog polls excused the actual violence after the fact, thus informing those doing it that said pols at best didn't care, and at worst support them.

Trump did denounce the violence when it happened, but of course that isn't good enough for lefties, as anything he would have done wouldn't be good enough.

Are you tired of being a hack yet?

Just for fun can you post what Trump said in it's entirety during the riot? Not afterward. I don't think when the rioting starts and he calls the people (that he said he loved) to "remain peaceful" is all that helpful. At least you appear to admit that they broke the law.

He condemned the violence. explicitly.

Rosa Parks broke the law too, civil disobedience requires breaking the law.

After the fact to serve his own purpose.

Do you think those who attacked the capital committed heinous and un-American acts? (I like to ask and not assume unlike you)

Again, just an example of nothing he could have done besides losing in 2016 would satisfy you.

He could have accepted the loss like a normal grown ass man. No, he wouldn't get any trophy points because he's expected to do that. However multiple felonies in the capital this week would not have happened. If he didn't invite anyone to Washington on he 6th for a "wild time" none of this would have happened. If he didn't push the idiotic voter fraud conspiracies none of this would have happened.

Trying to enter was civil disobedience, breaking shit and putting hands on police officers was not.

It was trespassing at best it then became violent, obstructing Congress, destruction of public and private property, potentially murder, taking firearms and bombs into the capital is well...bad. All in all it was an insurrection and most likely people will be going to prison for a long, long time and they will have done so for Trump.

They committed crimes, but I don't see the need for the hyperbole about this being a coup attempt or destroying our democracy. The ones breaking shit and attacking officers were no different than the BLM anti-fa types.

They obstructed the peaceful transfer of power being conducted by Congress. If that's not insurrection and sedition then I don't know what is.

your side has spent the past 4 years calling us and him evil stupid and everything else, have thrown out all levels of decorum. and you expect us and him to play nice? it takes two to tango, asshat.

Please show me proof of firearms and bombs in the building.

It was not insurrection, if it was then the BLM idiots who attacked the federal building in Portland were insurrectionists.

Oh, fuck you. Like Obama wasn't called every name in the book. Democrats didn't attack the capital over it. The right needs to take ownership over what happened. If those assholes had found Pelosi, AOC, Pence or others and had the handcuffs and nooses at the ready what do you think could have happened? Not to mention some were armed. An armed assault on our capital all because Trump was called a cheetoh? Fuck off.

Not to the level seen with Trump, because it takes a leftist to truly hate someone they disagree with.

That's what it always comes to with you clowns - you claim you're better people, in one way or another. It's not so, and it's a shame you don't know that.

No, I am a better person because I support the ability of idiots like you to spew your moronic blather for all to see, I don't try to silence the opposition.

I haven't tried to silence you. Where did that come from?

I've been called an idiot countless times in cyberspace, but never by a smart person.

here is you gloating over someone else getting silenced:

Video: Ingraham returns slams the chilling effect of free speech

She's not entitled to sponsors. They didn't silence her, they just cost her employers some money. You're confused.

Did you ever form an opinion on the Trump tweet I posted from Nov. 22?

What I don't see in those pictures ( I don't see anything wrong with the first one) is that nobody was attempting to overthrow an election and commit insurrection.

We didn't see a President or political leader winding them up and aiming them either.

Nah we just saw them giving excuses on why the people were so angry, and not condemning them.

Oh, well, that's okay then. If some politicians - after the fact - said he/she understood the anger, or some such, then it's perfectly okay for the President to wind up a mob and aim it at Congress. Your point is well made. And after all, Bone Spurs didn't go with them, his statement notwithstanding.

He didn't tell them to break in and enter, the prog polls excused the actual violence after the fact, thus informing those doing it that said pols at best didn't care, and at worst support them.

Trump did denounce the violence when it happened, but of course that isn't good enough for lefties, as anything he would have done wouldn't be good enough.

Just for fun can you post what Trump said in it's entirety during the riot? Not afterward. I don't think when the rioting starts and he calls the people (that he said he loved) to "remain peaceful" is all that helpful. At least you appear to admit that they broke the law.

Do you think those who attacked the capital committed heinous and un-American acts? (I like to ask and not assume unlike you)

Again, just an example of nothing he could have done besides losing in 2016 would satisfy you.

He could have accepted the loss like a normal grown ass man. No, he wouldn't get any trophy points because he's expected to do that. However multiple felonies in the capital this week would not have happened. If he didn't invite anyone to Washington on he 6th for a "wild time" none of this would have happened. If he didn't push the idiotic voter fraud conspiracies none of this would have happened.

Trying to enter was civil disobedience, breaking shit and putting hands on police officers was not.

It was trespassing at best it then became violent, obstructing Congress, destruction of public and private property, potentially murder, taking firearms and bombs into the capital is well...bad. All in all it was an insurrection and most likely people will be going to prison for a long, long time and they will have done so for Trump.

They committed crimes, but I don't see the need for the hyperbole about this being a coup attempt or destroying our democracy. The ones breaking shit and attacking officers were no different than the BLM anti-fa types.

They obstructed the peaceful transfer of power being conducted by Congress. If that's not insurrection and sedition then I don't know what is.

your side has spent the past 4 years calling us and him evil stupid and everything else, have thrown out all levels of decorum. and you expect us and him to play nice? it takes two to tango, asshat.

It was not insurrection, if it was then the BLM idiots who attacked the federal building in Portland were insurrectionists.

Oh, fuck you. Like Obama wasn't called every name in the book. Democrats didn't attack the capital over it. The right needs to take ownership over what happened. If those assholes had found Pelosi, AOC, Pence or others and had the handcuffs and nooses at the ready what do you think could have happened? Not to mention some were armed. An armed assault on our capital all because Trump was called a cheetoh? Fuck off.

Not to the level seen with Trump, because it takes a leftist to truly hate someone they disagree with.

Obama was a better president, how many indicted? None?

Of course you'll probably whine about conspiracies having to do with a deep state or whatever your personal perversion is. We didn't attack the capital because we didn't' get our way. You're using name calling as an excuse. And you support the biggest cry baby who is infamous for insulting almost anyone who disagrees with him. That's rich.
Obama was a corrupted man who won by his skin color. He was overmatched from the beginning and nearly destroyed the middle east. The same Euro elites who laughed at Trump would consider Obama a butler in their world. Trump was not elected to keep the status quo. And there were few around him to fight for what we all said we wanted over the years.

ODS

I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of 'revolutionaries' in my life.

There you have it folks...more LefTard Logic.

"These are legit REVELUTIONAIRIES!"

pg-21-bmore-2-ap.jpg

"These are a pathetic bunch of REVELUTIONAIRIES."
img.jpg

I don't approve of either however one group brought guns, bombs, handcuffs, nooses, confederate flags into the capital hunting for humans so they could obstruct the peaceful transfer of power that helps us to remain a free country.

The other a cop car.
Which group murdered David Dorn and many others, which robbed, looted and burnt down minority shitholes?
So we know you're credible, link us to your posts denouncing the "other group" would you please?
Thanks in advance.
EZjVwhfWsAAvJkC.jpg

It wasn't a group in a political sense it was armed robbers who didn't murder him for political reasons that we know of anyway. Sad affair. If you mean "group" as in black people are you saying David Dorn is responsible for his own death?

This thread is about people committing sedition on the capital and then complaining about being maced or harmed in anyway as though they wouldn't expect that as a possibility. I suggest if you want to start a racist thread about blacks then do that somewhere else.

NEGATIVE
I responded to "I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of 'revolutionaries' in my life."
I made you look like the fool you are and now you want to play semantics to save face.
You're a hack who shouldn't ever be taken seriously...I exposed you for such.

Spit out Trump's undersized appendage, and repatriate to America. Your time in the Trumpverse was ill spent.

6/10 on language, better than idiots like Dr. Love.

still a hack.

Stipulating for the sake of argument, I'd rather be a hack than the victim of a con man, too embarrassed to admit being taken in. There was never a day in Trump's life when he was fit for the office he holds. If you couldn't see that before the election, you're an idiot. If you saw it and supported him anyway, I assume a tax cut and hating on brown people is more important to you than America.

Trump did things he said he would do during his campaign, or at least tried to do them. That's why I voted for him twice.

It's not your fault you are unable to conceptualize people thinking differently from you without being evil or stupid, it's probably your lefty education.

No, it's vetting. You didn't vet your reality TV star. You elected the lunatic fringe - a Birther, for Chrissake. You want to pretend that was honest?

I tell you what sickens me - the pretending. Pretending Trump's lies aren't lies.

No what's funny is you thinking he's the first president ever who lied, because his lies aren't as soft as prog lies.

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period"
" I was against gay marriage before I was for it"
"I want to be President for all Americans"

I said the pretending sickened me, not that it was funny. I don't think he's the first president to lie - that's you saying that, so you can argue against what you said, not what I said.

you act like he's the first president to lie.

You mistake bravado and bragging with lying for about 90% of the things you call "lying"

You suck at telling me how I act, think or feel.

I posted a Trump tweet, where he claimed "my investigators" found fraud. How would you characterize that tweet?

I excel at calling out lefty bullshitters like you, who can't even admit to their beliefs because it goes against the narrative in their own addled heads.

Actually you're bad at it.

I got both you morons roped in for several pages.

Don't see it that way. You're excusing a violent insurrection over name calling as you name call.

No you are trying to make out trespassing assault and maybe a homicide as a coup.

Oh and a vote got delayed a few hours.

Did I call it a coup? I called it insurrection and sedition. The attempted coup was lying about voter fraud in public and then denying it in the courts. You seem to have a history of lying about what I say.

Tomato tomahto.

Still not insurrection and sedition.

That's what it always comes to with you clowns - you claim you're better people, in one way or another. It's not so, and it's a shame you don't know that.

No, I am a better person because I support the ability of idiots like you to spew your moronic blather for all to see, I don't try to silence the opposition.

I've been called an idiot countless times in cyberspace, but never by a smart person.

She's not entitled to sponsors. They didn't silence her, they just cost her employers some money. You're confused.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Getting the sponsors to cancel is an end run at silencing.

Shows your viewpoint, you got called, suck it up like a man.

Or keep whining like a bitch, far more entertaining for me.

pg-21-bmore-2-ap.jpg

img.jpg

I don't approve of either however one group brought guns, bombs, handcuffs, nooses, confederate flags into the capital hunting for humans so they could obstruct the peaceful transfer of power that helps us to remain a free country.

The other a cop car.
Which group murdered David Dorn and many others, which robbed, looted and burnt down minority shitholes?
So we know you're credible, link us to your posts denouncing the "other group" would you please?
Thanks in advance.
EZjVwhfWsAAvJkC.jpg

It wasn't a group in a political sense it was armed robbers who didn't murder him for political reasons that we know of anyway. Sad affair. If you mean "group" as in black people are you saying David Dorn is responsible for his own death?

This thread is about people committing sedition on the capital and then complaining about being maced or harmed in anyway as though they wouldn't expect that as a possibility. I suggest if you want to start a racist thread about blacks then do that somewhere else.

NEGATIVE
I responded to "I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of 'revolutionaries' in my life."
I made you look like the fool you are and now you want to play semantics to save face.

Really? I think the idiots I posted in the OP are way more pathetic than some kids on a police car.

OMG, I had to go back and watch those videos, what a couple of clownish pussies.

pg-21-bmore-2-ap.jpg

img.jpg

The other a cop car.
Thanks in advance.
EZjVwhfWsAAvJkC.jpg

NEGATIVE

Really? I think the idiots I posted in the OP are way more pathetic than some kids on a police car.

OMG, I had to go back and watch those videos, what a couple of clownish pussies.

I prefer people acting like clownish pussies over people acting like jungle savages...don't you?

These people are shocked, SHOCKED I tells' ya' for not being greeted as liberators as they admit their own crimes.

so pathetic to see these fools falling for a cult leader that doesn't care about them....

1610130652873.png

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Getting the sponsors to cancel is an end run at silencing.

Speech on airtime ain't protected, and I do like to see sponsors hold hatemongers like Ingraham accountable. I'm not embarrassed by it. It's not a free speech issue, as much as you would like to pretend it is.

If your were a man, you'd opine about the Trump tweet that claims "my investigators" found enough fraud to overturn the election. You're just a dummy, Marty.

Obama was a better president, how many indicted? None?

Of course you'll probably whine about conspiracies having to do with a deep state or whatever your personal perversion is. We didn't attack the capital because we didn't' get our way. You're using name calling as an excuse. And you support the biggest cry baby who is infamous for insulting almost anyone who disagrees with him. That's rich.
Obama was a corrupted man who won by his skin color. He was overmatched from the beginning and nearly destroyed the middle east. The same Euro elites who laughed at Trump would consider Obama a butler in their world. Trump was not elected to keep the status quo. And there were few around him to fight for what we all said we wanted over the years.

ODS
Did you ever look up how Obama acquired power from his Chicago days on?

These people are shocked, SHOCKED I tells' ya' for not being greeted as liberators as they admit their own crimes.

so pathetic to see these fools falling for a cult leader that doesn't care about them....

View attachment 439457

Right? He's now called them heinous and un-American. I hope their souvenirs of temporary blindness and bruises was worth it.

Speech on airtime ain't protected, and I do like to see sponsors hold hatemongers like Ingraham accountable. I'm not embarrassed by it. It's not a free speech issue, as much as you would like to pretend it is.

If your were a man, you'd opine about the Trump tweet that claims "my investigators" found enough fraud to overturn the election. You're just a dummy, Marty.

Excuses excuses. And please explain exactly why she's a "hatemonger". Going to that card just shows you can't debate on the merits.

Excuses excuses. And please explain exactly why she's a "hatemonger". Going to that card just shows you can't debate on the merits.

Reasons, coward, not excuses. Trump pisses in your face.

View attachment 439457

Right? He's now called them heinous and un-American. I hope their souvenirs of temporary blindness and bruises was worth it.

very ironic, isn't it, the pussygrabber just threw all his cult followers under the bus in an act of extreme cowardice, this is the stupidest cult in history...

View attachment 439457

very ironic, isn't it, the pussygrabber just threw all his cult followers under the bus in an act of extreme cowardice, this is the stupidest cult in history...

If only they'd Heaven's Gate the hell out of here so we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

Just proof, that the vast majority of Republicans did not, and do not support this kind of mob violence.

It's unfortunate that the American left had no problem when scenes like this were happening months ago:

AT DON'S DOOR 50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to ‘terror attack’ bunker
View attachment 439339

View attachment 439340

View attachment 439341

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years
This article is more than 5 months old
As Trump rails against ‘far-left’ fascism, new database shows leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists

That's because the anti-fascists have a real purpose, which is to oppose fascist style tyrants like trump....

1610131074379.png

Excuses.

And why bring up Trump, good god the man lives rent free in that empty shell you call a head.

Excuses.

And why bring up Trump, good god the man lives rent free in that empty shell you call a head.

I can't make you use the correct word. I can't even make you look at a Trump tweet about election fraud. I certainly can't get you to admit Trump - the man who fired up the 1/6/21 crowd and told them to go to the Capitol - is a legitimate subject of this thread. Pop Trump's pecker back in your mouth, Marty. You'll still be able to cut and paste, "if you like your insurance".

Forum List

Back