Prisoner swap

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Tell you what, let's make a deal.

I'll support impeaching Trump if everyone here supports impeaching these people from Congress who have ethical issues as well.

Deal?

Six people who were elected to Congress despite their scandals

1. Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn

2. Former Sen. David Vitter, R-La.

3. Rep. Mark Sanford, R-S.C.

4. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif

5. Former Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y.

Charley Rangel, with 11 ethics violations and should be in jail, is on the list but quietly snuck out the door this year and retired.

If we have a deal, just put Pence in there to finish his term and be done wit it! Are we really interested in ethical behavior or is this all a ruse to get to Trump? Well, which is it?

Say, Trump ran on emptying the swamp, and damned if he is doing just that.
drunk.gif

I also take issue with the GOP Congressman who was jerking off over the web to his girlfriend. Sure, he technically did nothing wrong, but he is a buffoon and an embarrassment to the nation and needs to go yesterday

If we all agree to this, Maxine Waters will be the tough part for Dims. She is stupid and corrupt and no doubt with her dismembered head on a platter, she will stilll be screaming for the head of Trump as the rest of the body runs off like a chicken.

Maxine is so stupid, she thinks she can't even be removed.

Maxine Waters says She Can't be "Impeached" UPDATED ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.com

The voter then pushed Waters to explain why the Congresswoman wouldn’t represent her views, reminding Waters that she was one of her constituents as well. Waters ignored the question and instead called President Trump a “dishonorable, lying man” who was “in bed” with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government. “They’re going to take us down!”, a wild-eyed Waters exclaimed.

The voter then compared Trump to Bill Clinton and that caused Waters to explode in insanity. “I don’t care about Clinton! Listen, I’m going to work every day until I get him impeached,” Waters promised.

The outburst prompted Waters’ constituent to issue a promise of her own, a promise that seemed to get Waters attention in a big way. “I’m going to work every day to make sure that he isn’t impeached and that you’re impeached,” the voter told her congresswoman.

The threat obviously rattled Waters who responded in a completely irrational manner. “You can’t impeach a member of Congress!” Waters retorted. “No, you cannot impeach a member of Congress!”

Um. Maxine? You’re wrong. The American people can most certainly impeach, meaning remove, members of Congress, and you are the perfect candidate for impeachment. You already have one major ethic scandal in your past, and you are currently embroiled in another abuse of taxpayer dollars scheme. You consistently slander your political opponents and you encourage others to ignore the law when it suits your political purposes.

It gets so quiet in here when you end all the partisan poo.

Sad.

You’re right, people are so concerned with defending their party that when you point out both parties are rife with horrible leeches nobody wants to talk. I can’t imagine ever joining another rpolitical party.

You’re right, people are so concerned with defending their party that when you point out both parties are rife with horrible leeches nobody wants to talk. I can’t imagine ever joining another rpolitical party.

Well I can tell you what is not going to happen, only targeting one side of the political isle will no longer be acceptable.

Either put up or shut up.

My guess is that they will shut up. Do they really want Pence as President? Hell no.

The Grimm guy should get a promotion. I think all he did was threaten to toss a reporter over the Capitol balcony during an interview. My hero.

Forum List

Back