Primary predictions for March 15th

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Florida- Trump by 5
Reasoning---Polls have him up 10-23 points, but I'd expect the rubio vote to be a good amount stronger within southern florida. Northern Florida could go trump closer to 10 points.
North Carolina- Trump by 3.5
Reasoning---South Carolina seen a trump win by 10 points whereas Rubio came much closer within Virginia. Rubio is still quite strong within the region based on the Dc win. On the otherhand most polls show crux within 6-10 points....So it will probably be close.
Illinois- Trump by 3
Reasoning---Northern Illinois should be kind of like Michigan, but the the southern part of the state should go strong for Cruz.
Ohio- Trump by 2
Reasoning---A strong governor should make this a very close state. It could go either way +- 2.
Missouri- Cruz by 12
Reasoning--Slightly less favorable then Kansas for Cruz but still very libertarian in nature so it should be a easy win for Ted.

After paid Democrats protesters and liberal hate groups causing havoc and suppressing free speech at the Trump rally in Chicago, I'm thinking Trump will kick ass in every state...mmm .. maybe not Missouri though.

Last edited:
I predict that one or more Republicans will win the Republican contests taking place on Tuesday. ;)

I agree with who wins except for Missouri. I think that's where Cruz will have his best chance but still think this will be Trumps closest win other than Ohio. I think thanks to the terrorist activities on Friday in Chicago Trump will absolutely crush the competition in Illinois. Ohio I think Kasich has a TINY chance of a close win but still think Trump pulls it out. Florida I think Trump has his biggest win and Rubio FINALLY drops out.
Florida- Trump by 5
Reasoning---Polls have him up 10-23 points, but I'd expect the rubio vote to be a good amount stronger within southern florida. Northern Florida could go trump closer to 10 points.
North Carolina- Trump by 3.5
Reasoning---South Carolina seen a trump win by 10 points whereas Rubio came much closer within Virginia. Rubio is still quite strong within the region based on the Dc win. On the otherhand most polls show crux within 6-10 points....So it will probably be close.
Illinois- Trump by 3
Reasoning---Northern Illinois should be kind of like Michigan, but the the southern part of the state should go strong for Cruz.
Ohio- Trump by 2
Reasoning---A strong governor should make this a very close state. It could go either way +- 2.
Missouri- Cruz by 12
Reasoning--Slightly less favorable then Kansas for Cruz but still very libertarian in nature so it should be a easy win for Ted.

Florida no clear yet ?? Cruz takes Florida for one or two weeks back I am sure ....

Think Cruz takes home one or three election campaigns, those coming in the race for the battle for one place of two places. One is Democratic and the other is Republican seat. Who do you think now wins the Republican place in the election campaign of the Cruz and Trump but I hope for both. It does not matter now which of the two pieces. Sanders are reserve plan. Then Clinton but I hope that one Republican win election 2020 if Hillary Clinton win 2016. They challenge togheter against Hillary Clinton maybe seven candidates in 2020 by the Republican. Fiorina are no 7 candidate in 2020 if not Cruz or Trump win 2016 ....

Forum List

Back