Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple to block Rump

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rubio.

Cruz and Trump are both bad.

Kasich has no chance.

I should have pointed out, the phrase "has no chance" ---- has no chance in my voting. Never has.

Last time, for instance, I voted for Jon Huntsman. Whether he had a "chance" at that point was irrelevant.
I voted for Kasich. But you asked what I thought you should do and so I said vote Rubio because he has a chance of beating Trump. Kasich should quit and throw his support behind Rubio in order to defeat Trump. That's what should happen.

On Super Tuesday I voted for Kasich. On March 15, I would probably vote for Rubio instead. I didn't know Kasich would do so abysmally bad. He has 25 delegates Rubio has 110. Trump has 310.

The establishment and all moderates need to get behind Rubio to beat Trump and Cruz.

Rubio.

Cruz and Trump are both bad.

Kasich has no chance.

I should have pointed out, the phrase "has no chance" ---- has no chance in my voting. Never has.

Last time, for instance, I voted for Jon Huntsman. Whether he had a "chance" at that point was irrelevant.
I voted for Kasich. But you asked what I thought you should do and so I said vote Rubio because he has a chance of beating Trump. Kasich should quit and throw his support behind Rubio in order to defeat Trump. That's what should happen.

On Super Tuesday I voted for Kasich. On March 15, I would probably vote for Rubio instead. I didn't know Kasich would do so abysmally bad. He has 25 delegates Rubio has 110. Trump has 310.

The establishment and all moderates need to get behind Rubio to beat Trump and Cruz.

Ah I see your point now. I stand corrected. :thup:

Forum List

Back