Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
So I've got a dilemma..........

My state's primary actually comes up sooner than it has in the past (early voting starts today, final primary day is March 15).

As an unaffiliated voter I can choose which party's primary to vote in. Last time 'round that was easy, since O'bama was already an incumbent I voted in the Republican primary but by then it was too late to make a difference. This time it's earlier.

Which means...
I can either vote in the Democratic primary to support Bernie Sanders; or...
I can vote in the Republican primary to dump Rump.

Unfortunately ---- I can't do both.

Which is more important to the electoral process?

My state's primary actually comes up sooner than it has in the past (early voting starts today, final primary day is March 15).

As an unaffiliated voter I can choose which party's primary to vote in. Last time 'round that was easy, since O'bama was already an incumbent I voted in the Republican primary but by then it was too late to make a difference. This time it's earlier.

Which means...

Vote for the candidate who is most aligned with your principles. Duh. :D

When you give someone your vote, you are telling them they are doing something right. So who do you think is doing something right?

Don't throw away your principles. Do. NOT!

Which means...

As ugly and embarrassing as this whole Trump thing is, it pretty much has to happen. Three different parties can't exist in one, and the GOP will need some time to hit rock bottom and put itself back together.

I'd vote Bernie if I were you. Vote FOR. My two cents, worth every penny.

Which means...

Vote for the candidate who is most aligned with your principles. Duh. :D

When you give someone your vote, you are telling them they are doing something right. So who do you think is doing something right?

Don't throw away your principles. Do. NOT!

I never do.
But didn't ya ever watch Hollywood Squares, where they pick a square "to block"?

:D

Which means...

Ask your masters. That's the best way to go for slavish people like you. The rest of us? We form our own opinions.

Which means...

To vote in good faith you should vote in the democratic primary for Sanders.

Which means...

Which is important to the electoral process? That you stay home and do no harm.

Which means...

To vote in good faith you should vote in the democratic primary for Sanders.

And here again is the hypocrite.

Which means...

Ask your masters. That's the best way to go for slavish people like you. The rest of us? We form our own opinions.

Yeah um..... I don't have any "masters". Perhaps the word "unaffiliated" zipped right by you while your masters were ordering you to look away.

:whip:

That's kinda the whole POINT of being unaffiliated --- to not have masters. If I were affiliated I would be limited to the masters' primary and no other.

That may be all authoritarian-passives like yourself can handle, but I like me some options.

Yeah um..... I don't have any "masters". Perhaps the word "unaffiliated" zipped right by you while your masters were ordering you to look away.
You are a Global Elitist stooge, dude. Your spin doesn't work. I stated that I make my own decisions while you get marching orders from your masters. Then, what you do? Saying that I take order from some kind of masters.... what a moron... You should've come back with something more original since you are from the Intelligentsia/Academia anti-U.S.A. crowd.

In Pogo I trust, to abuse his vote.

Interesting turnabout, since earlier today you posted:

My state's primary actually comes up sooner than it has in the past (early voting starts today). As an unaffiliated voter I can choose which party's primary to vote in. Last time 'round that was easy, since O'bama was already an incumbent I voted in the Republican primary but by then it was too late to make a difference. This time it's earlier.

Which means...

Think I'll make a poll out of this....

Either way dumbf^ck, your vote doesn't count........so :gives:......;.

You are a Global Elitist stooge, dude. Your spin doesn't work. I stated that I make my own decisions while you get marching orders from your masters. Then, what you do? Saying that I take order from some kind of masters.... what a moron... You should've come back with something more original since you are from the Intelligentsia/Academia anti-U.S.A. crowd.

Oh get up ya little baby. Quit whining that you got a boo-boo.

In Pogo I trust, to abuse his vote.

Interesting turnabout, since earlier today you posted:

My state's primary actually comes up sooner than it has in the past (early voting starts today). As an unaffiliated voter I can choose which party's primary to vote in. Last time 'round that was easy, since O'bama was already an incumbent I voted in the Republican primary but by then it was too late to make a difference. This time it's earlier.

Which means...

Think I'll make a poll out of this....

Either way dumbf^ck, your vote doesn't count........so :gives:......;.

Ya' got me!.........What a major pawning..............

My vote to the person that will legalize weed at the federal level......Sanders, is the stoned pony in this race..

Rubio.

Cruz and Trump are both bad.

Kasich has no chance.

I should have pointed out, the phrase "has no chance" ---- has no chance in my voting. Never has.

Last time, for instance, I voted for Jon Huntsman. Whether he had a "chance" at that point was irrelevant.

Forum List

Back