Pride?

Maybe you can then understand why ordinary nice white people don't bother dancing around all prideful and that your meme is bullshit.
Sure they dance around and shit. Irish do that stiff arm/stomping feet thing; Polish do a polka; Germans dress in lederhosen; Russians do that squatty leg kicking thing, etc. They just don't call it "white pride/heritage".

Say Black pride and you get government funding.

Say White pride and you get government surveillance.
Ya got a point, there.

That's why I think "black pride" is a bullshit phrase, too. Proud of African heritage? That does mean something, though.

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg
Yes, I see the difference. Only white pride is calling to kill the other groups...

At the 0:57 mark in the video near the top of the article...

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.

Maybe you can then understand why ordinary nice white people don't bother dancing around all prideful and that your meme is bullshit.
Sure they dance around and shit. Irish do that stiff arm/stomping feet thing; Polish do a polka; Germans dress in lederhosen; Russians do that squatty leg kicking thing, etc. They just don't call it "white pride/heritage".
Uh huh. Looks like you "see the difference".

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.
The right wing only has fallacy induced fantasy to work with; fallacies of False Cause are their specialty, sometimes.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever mafw that meme, cherry picked
Sassy, I've missed your Nazi talking points.

Get on topic or leave me alone. I'm sick of leftists ankle snappers like you.

You're worthless, you see Nazis behind every corner, it's your new catch all term. Grow up already
But your Nazi talking point are on topic

The right wing only has fallacy induced fantasy to work with; fallacies of False Cause are their specialty, sometimes.
Well, I get lumped into the right wing. Love the monolithic hate.

I learned about economics and market based metrics. Leverage is a financial concept.

FrKgbyD.jpg
The difference is African pride, Asian pride, and Latino pride are celebrating culture... just like Irish pride german pride etc. Once you get into "white pride" the question becomes, why are you proud of having white skin?

Typical comparing apples to oranges.

What African pride? Pride of someone from Egypt or Kenya, or Togo or Zimbabve or South Africa?

What Asian pride? Pride of someone from Yemen, or Israel, Or Singapour or Japan or India?

Why did you specifically refer to nationalities under your phony "white" pride, but failed to do so under your equally as phony Africa or Latino or Asian pride.

Conflating skin pigmentation and continents.

You are not just an idiot but you are a racist idiot.

Probably because your posts lack coherency, the original post here is fine though.

FrKgbyD.jpg
The difference is African pride, Asian pride, and Latino pride are celebrating culture... just like Irish pride german pride etc. Once you get into "white pride" the question becomes, why are you proud of having white skin?

Typical comparing apples to oranges.

What African pride? Pride of someone from Egypt or Kenya, or Togo or Zimbabve or South Africa?

What Asian pride? Pride of someone from Yemen, or Israel, Or Singapour or Japan or India?

Why did you specifically refer to nationalities under your phony "white" pride, but failed to do so under your equally as phony Africa or Latino or Asian pride.

Conflating skin pigmentation and continents.

You are not just an idiot but you are a racist idiot.
Have you ever spoken to an African American whos ancestors were slaves? Have you ever asked them what country their ancestors were captured from? Probably not.

Most African Americans have no idea what country their family originated from... because there aren't records of where each slave was taken from. Most can only give you a vague answer like west Africa or I know we are from some where on a coast...
Their history, their culture, their communities, and their families were stolen.

Whites however can often trace their ancestors back to specific villages. That's why as a white woman I can have Irish pride, and Italian pride. Because I know my history and it's culture.
They don't.
Dipshit.

I don't get the "white pride" thing either because nobody is pure "white" (caucasian). And if those who are "white" are proud of their "white skin", why is Tanning Lotions and Tanning beds kicking ass in sales?

None of it makes sense to me. On any "side" claiming pride of a skin color.

I don't get the "white pride" thing either because nobody is pure "white" (caucasian). And if those who are "white" are proud of their "white skin", why is Tanning Lotions and Tanning beds kicking ass in sales?

None of it makes sense to me. On any "side" claiming pride of a skin color.
Seems the racists I come across are particularly stupid and lack self esteem. They boast about being white as though they personally benefit because they think whites are superior and that being white themselves, that somehow makes them superior. :cuckoo:

Anyone that thinks they are "white" needs to do a DNA. Betcha there is brown, yellow and black in that test result.

White pride is irrational, its based on some distorted fear of losing status. White people have done great things but our status as the white race is corrupt. Too bad people cant just honor their heritage/ethnicity and leave it at that.

Extreme pride in anything, is distorted and blatantly ugly.

FrKgbyD.jpg
Yes, I see the difference. Only white pride is calling to kill the other groups...

At the 0:57 mark in the video near the top of the article...

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.

Wow. You're really, really stupid ain't ya...

These are three of HUNDREDS!

Forum List

Back