Pride in our president

I love the replies.

The pathetic fools on the right can't find fault in this refreshing little vignette so they attack me instead.

Love it. Absolutely fucking LOVE IT.

Thanks for making my night.

Now, luddly, don't push the lil' RW buttons just for the fun of it; some of the RW's have enough hate to go on forever.

Meh - You're right.

I'd hate to be responsible for one of them blowing a gasket. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

"blowing" seems to be YOUR department, Monica.

If he can do his entire speech at the DNC convention in sign language I will be impressed just saying thank you in sign language not so much it was polite of him though.

I never get tired of seeing this love affair....
The fainting at his speeches.
The hosts of cable news shows getting orgasmic
when the President gives a speech....
Absolutely insane...

Happened with Reagan also.

I love the replies.

The pathetic fools on the right can't find fault in this refreshing little vignette so they attack me instead.

Your OP was not a "refreshing little vignette".

But you are an effective troll. Not the best under the USMB bridge but good. Gold star for you. :clap2:

080623huston16.jpg

I love the replies.

Your OP was not a "refreshing little vignette".

But you are an effective troll. Not the best under the USMB bridge but good. Gold star for you. :clap2:

true. the con hate came out as expected ;)

Get ready for another 4 years, dupes- People have caught on to the Pub Propaganda machine and your sabotage of the recovery, and only real shmucks want to lead your BS party LOL!

Get ready for another 4 years, dupes- People have caught on to the Pub Propaganda machine and your sabotage of the recovery, and only real shmucks want to lead your BS party LOL!

It's not so much as you put it, it's the fact that people are so blatantly ignorant to eat the unmitigated cock and bull horseshit right out of this guy's hands.

The dupes are proven to have lower IQs and FOX Rush Pubs etc are proven BSers- say what you want, you're a joke to the whole world, dittohead.

But thanks for the Depression, the stupidest wars ever, 9/11, and screwing up the recovery...ENJOY!

Po widdle wingnuts. Such a criminal thing for the President to be intelligent and charming. Particularly while being black.

Wow, I'm surprised it took the lefties this long to get to the race baiting BS.

The dupes are proven to have lower IQs and FOX Rush Pubs etc are proven BSers- say what you want, you're a joke to the whole world, dittohead.

But thanks for the Depression, the stupidest wars ever, 9/11, and screwing up the recovery...ENJOY!

It takes no brain to throw in with popular opinion.

It takes half a brain to be objective and show some GD individuality.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

President Obama, I'm proud of you too.

Okay, rw's, bring on your usual lies.[/QUOTE]

The question is not whether a President is intelligent or educated, but if he is effective in his policies. Jimmy Carter was arguably one of the best-educated Presidents in US history, but certainly not an effective President.

i think it's a mistake to base one's judgement of political leadership on personal likeability.

Deaf Student 'Speechless' After Obama Responds To Him In Sign Language

As the president was shaking hands and making his way through the crowd, he met up with Stephon, who was born deaf.

"I am proud of you," Stephon signed to the president.

Not missing a beat, President Obama signed back: "Thank you."

Another deaf student then signed to the president, "I love you." The president smiled back at her and shook her hand.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

Okay, rw's, bring on your usual lies.

Well.. most of the rest of us get this...:fu:..I surprised you didn't notice.

I love the replies.

It's easy to find fault in it. That's why the amusing anecdotes come so easy.

A rational person wouldn't still fall for this happy horse-shit.

When I was in the PI my girlfriend was talking about how wonderful her President (Marcos) was. They had a birthday for him led in song by his wife of the many shoes. It doesn't matter how badly they treat the people, folks like Obama, Marcos, Putin, and Kim Jong Il make a point of showing everyone how much the public loves them. When you're looking at it from the outside it's hilariously pathetic watching these dumb-asses make fools of themselves.

With these asshole leaders it's never the actual person people are in love with, it's the idea, and corrupt leaders like Obama encourage this, simply because they can't offer anything else. They don't know what they're doing, they aren't making life better for their country. They're just skilled at making it feel better about their poverty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, rw's, bring on your usual lies.
The question is not whether a President is intelligent or educated, but if he is effective in his policies. Jimmy Carter was arguably one of the best-educated Presidents in US history, but certainly not an effective President.

i think it's a mistake to base one's judgement of political leadership on personal likeability.

Elvis had a great image, but he was a introverted loner.

How many actors and actresses have been discovered to be total assholes in real life?
Many people loved and respected Mel Gibson, and it turns out he's an anti-Semitic drunk.

Last edited:
I love the replies.

Now, luddly, don't push the lil' RW buttons just for the fun of it; some of the RW's have enough hate to go on forever.

There's a difference between hate and incredulity.

Forum List

Back