Pride in our president

Deaf Student 'Speechless' After Obama Responds To Him In Sign Language

As the president was shaking hands and making his way through the crowd, he met up with Stephon, who was born deaf.

"I am proud of you," Stephon signed to the president.

Not missing a beat, President Obama signed back: "Thank you."

Another deaf student then signed to the president, "I love you." The president smiled back at her and shook her hand.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

President Obama, I'm proud of you too.

Okay, rw's, bring on your usual lies.

Yes, that is admirable. Not a major issue, but interesting none the less.

What, exactly, is 'admirable'. Lots of people are multi-lingual. Do you admire all of us or just Obama? :lol:

So, you are convinced that he's fluent in sign language because he can say 'thank you'... which was, no doubt, planned by his media team so that idiots like you can be 'proud' of him.

Twit.

Ya know, I really don't mind stupidity and I don't mind opinions that are not based on fact. Hell, its what we all have come to expect from brainless rw's.

But, slightly annoying is your posts almost always include at least one lie. This one contains two.

And, other brainless rw's will happily hump the leg of anyone who lies about a Lib.

Calling you a twit is not a lie. Mocking you for getting a woody over every fucking word your messiah says isn't a lie. You have the intellect of a rock, so your opinion of me is of no consequence. But mocking your pathetic hero worship is occasionally entertaining.

As the president was shaking hands and making his way through the crowd, he met up with Stephon, who was born deaf.

Another deaf student then signed to the president, "I love you." The president smiled back at her and shook her hand.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

Heh heh heh...
I'm sure the President's assistant Valerie Jarret had nothing to do with staging this.
I'm sure this wasn't set up....

After he signed to the kid how many people fainted....

This is just too much...
Will the President announce that he discovered the cure for Cancer before
or after his reelection.?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I heard that, during the recent visit of the Irish Prime Minister, Obama turned water into Guinness. I'm so proud of him!

Geez will you just pull his pants down already and blow him!....

So, knowing how to sign 'thank you' in ASL is your criteria for "intelligent and educated"? That's all it takes to give you the 'ol democrat leg tingle? Pretty low bar. Were you wearing a blue dress when you wrote that shameless nut-suck post?

Btw, you might not want to talk too much of teleprompters. And, you realize the current president is far, far more likely to "get drunk" than the previous one, right? Of course the one before that got drunk pretty often. As for "educated," I'm guessing from your pretentious bobble-head tone that you might consider Phillips Academy, Yale, and Harvard swoon-worthy, right?

You are clearly a superficial fan-boy.

sign language...

Middle-finger.jpg

I love the replies.

The pathetic fools on the right can't find fault in this refreshing little vignette so they attack me instead.

Love it. Absolutely fucking LOVE IT.

Thanks for making my night.

I love the replies.

The pathetic fools on the right can't find fault in this refreshing little vignette so they attack me instead.

Now, if you just had a shred of self respect you'd be all set!

I love the replies.

It is us that should thank you. For the laughs. It's always fun to see the Obama Borg in action. Seriously, thanks... it's been funny. :lol::lol:

I love the replies.

Now, luddly, don't push the lil' RW buttons just for the fun of it; some of the RW's have enough hate to go on forever.

I never get tired of seeing this love affair....
The fainting at his speeches.
The hosts of cable news shows getting orgasmic
when the President gives a speech....
Absolutely insane...

I love the replies.

Now, luddly, don't push the lil' RW buttons just for the fun of it; some of the RW's have enough hate to go on forever.

Meh - You're right.

I'd hate to be responsible for one of them blowing a gasket. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back