Pride in our president

The dupes are proven to have lower IQs and FOX Rush Pubs etc are proven BSers- say what you want, you're a joke to the whole world, dittohead.

But thanks for the Depression, the stupidest wars ever, 9/11, and screwing up the recovery...ENJOY!

Pure projections by a insignificant sycophantic Obamatard.

It's all a stage, the POTUS is a thespian in his own right. He's such a camera whore.

I agree. Everything Barry does in front of the press is staged.

Glad he knows sign language. Good for him.

That sure will help me when I put gas in my chariot later today at $3.83 a gallon.

I'm sure I'll feel all warm and fuzzy.

Last edited:
Deaf Student 'Speechless' After Obama Responds To Him In Sign Language

As the president was shaking hands and making his way through the crowd, he met up with Stephon, who was born deaf.

"I am proud of you," Stephon signed to the president.

Not missing a beat, President Obama signed back: "Thank you."

Another deaf student then signed to the president, "I love you." The president smiled back at her and shook her hand.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

President Obama, I'm proud of you too.

Okay, rw's, bring on your usual lies.

Wow...i know sign language too!! Does that make you proud of me? I must be pretty intelligent and educated then huh? I guess you'd think i was a good decent person and a good American now? Thanks!!! I feel so much better!!! :clap2:

Reading the rest of the article, turns out both President and Mrs. Obama know sign language. There doesn't seem to be much of anything these two don't excel at.

oh for Christs sake just drop to your knees and get it over with....

sheep.gif

Obama sends a tingly feeling up Nelly's leg.

I thought Obama's war mongering and traitorous behavior to the left made this kind of stuff passe.

CONZ are all butthurt because our guy is smoove and not an incompetent boob.

3.jpg

Guess which one would be OBAMA in this picture and which one would Bush be?

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

3.jpg

Libz are butthurt that they need to engage in such obvious sophistry to even try to make the Fail that is President Obama appear almost competent.

Some breathless lib: "Not only does President Obama communicate with DEAF people, but he also writes WITH HIS LEFT HAND!"

Other breathless libs: "OMG! Really? PRAISE the Lord! Praise Allah. All hail The One!"

3.jpg

Derpocon failed to sign off properly at the end of his post.

Let me fix that for him:
CONZ are all butthurt because our guy is smoove -- SLURP SLURP.

There. All fixed.

3.jpg

Only in the twilight zone could someone think this president is competent, after all of the failures and corruption surrounding him. He is either the worst president in US history or the most incompetent, and to be honest...he may just be both.

Gee, ya think that sometime between golf trips to the Vineyard and Hawaii, making out his March Madness brackets and learning sign language, Barry could find time to give us an energy policy that makes sense and maybe a budget or two? You know...DO HIS JOB?

Gee, ya think that sometime between golf trips to the Vineyard and Hawaii, making out his March Madness brackets and learning sign language, Barry could find time to give us an energy policy that makes sense and maybe a budget or two? You know...DO HIS JOB?

Look. The Constitution is a charter of negative rights. And uhm therefore, the ability of the President to DO what NEEDS TO BE DONE is impacted uhm and errr as I was saying, uhm....

Forum List

Back