Price of gas increasing?

Until noot is elected, you can blame the r's for the rising gas prices.

Or, you can pretend President Obama has something to do with it.

Proof please?

LOL

180616_191162534247934_100000625658908_534834_5139915_n.jpg

Until noot is elected, you can blame the r's for the rising gas prices.

Or, you can pretend President Obama has something to do with it.

Proof please?

LOL

This is a POLITICS forum dummy........the incumbent always gets it up the pooper at election time if gas is high and the economy gets fubar'd. Proof doesnt mean dick...........sorry, thats just the way it is.

This is "pain at the pump" obama style. He owns it. He has to take his lumps just like President Bush did.

Jeeez, sook and willow - that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You really believe its okay to lie because, well, somebody lied about your fair haired (idiot) boy?

No wonder the GObP/pubs are still around. They have total idiots like to as cheerleaders.

You really believe its okay to lie because, well, somebody lied about your fair haired (idiot) boy?

No wonder the GObP/pubs are still around. They have total idiots like to as cheerleaders.

Hey what can we say............every lefty k00k blamed Bush in 2008 for high gas prices. What comes around goes around. Too bad for Obama.:lol::lol::D

ya reaps what ya sows you dumb assed democrat.

Or value of dollar falling?

Seeing your username reminds me of a funny story.
When I was in high school, our history teacher would pound on his desk and ask "What is the price of Liberty?!" Which scared the shit out of us.

Then he'd point out the window to the gas station across the street- Liberty Gas.
And he'd say... "why, it's 29.9 a gallon". :lol:

1. Demand ... so if it was the bad economy that made it come down and "cash for klunkers" and a piss poor better economy caused the demand to rise therefor creating a larger demand hmmm ...
2. Global Politics ... more like US politics, but if the straight closed down, guess what Where does the U.S. get their oil from? Iran doesnt make the top 10 .... Government
3. Speculation ... Talk about speculators what about state and federal taxes!!! .. Government
4. Seasonal ... Early for the rise to start, but regs add to that rise as well and everything I read says more and more people are driving less due to higher prices so there is less seasonal vacationing. so ...
5. Fuel Efficient Cars ... Fuel efficient cars getting better mileage wasnt that the point of "cash for klunkers" ? Thus creating less of a foot print yadda yadda now complain and blame. Electric cars dont need gas ... where is that car? I see more comaros, charges, 300's, challengers and they do not get 30-40 mpg. A volt at 45K less a taxpayer kick back of 7500 and a push by obummer to make it 10K because its another flop.
The volt cant pay for itself in savings over the life of the car so where is the real savings? You are going to use more gas than you think when you run the ac or heat etc because that is going to drain the battery and hope you dont have to replace the battery or you will need a second mortgage and good luck getting one of those!

How is anyone lying by saying Obama, by the very nature of being President, is responsible for what happens during his Presidency? This idea that he can someone pretend that he isn't responsible for whats going on in the country, good or bad, is ridiculous.

He assumed the responsibilities and mantle of the Presidency voluntarily. Stop acting like he is some kind of victim when people expect him to be fulfill those responsibilities. And if he chooses not to, well then he doesnt deserve the office.

Last edited:

Seeing your username reminds me of a funny story.
When I was in high school, our history teacher would pound on his desk and ask "What is the price of Liberty?!" Which scared the shit out of us.

Then he'd point out the window to the gas station across the street- Liberty Gas.
And he'd say... "why, it's 29.9 a gallon". :lol:

that's kind of funny too because I live in a town that has a business operating that does peoples taxes called "Liberty tax" and I think it is such an oxymoron I just kind of want to call them and tell them how stupid it is to call their business "liberty" when it involves taxes.

1. Demand ... so if it was the bad economy that made it come down and "cash for klunkers" and a piss poor better economy caused the demand to rise therefor creating a larger demand hmmm ...
2. Global Politics ... more like US politics, but if the straight closed down, guess what Where does the U.S. get their oil from? Iran doesnt make the top 10 .... Government
3. Speculation ... Talk about speculators what about state and federal taxes!!! .. Government
4. Seasonal ... Early for the rise to start, but regs add to that rise as well and everything I read says more and more people are driving less due to higher prices so there is less seasonal vacationing. so ...
5. Fuel Efficient Cars ... Fuel efficient cars getting better mileage wasnt that the point of "cash for klunkers" ? Thus creating less of a foot print yadda yadda now complain and blame. Electric cars dont need gas ... where is that car? I see more comaros, charges, 300's, challengers and they do not get 30-40 mpg. A volt at 45K less a taxpayer kick back of 7500 and a push by obummer to make it 10K because its another flop.
The volt cant pay for itself in savings over the life of the car so where is the real savings? You are going to use more gas than you think when you run the ac or heat etc because that is going to drain the battery and hope you dont have to replace the battery or you will need a second mortgage and good luck getting one of those!

yet you ignore the federal reserve and inflation COMPLETELY. No wonder people are so ignorant on the topic (including yourself).

Fox News Explains Why Presidents Can't Control Gas Prices, In 2008 (Video) : TreeHugger

YouTube/Screen capture

In 2008, to defend George Bush from Democrats' accusations that his policies were raising gas price, Fox News put together a series of video segments explaining why the president can't control the costs at the pump. Too bad it seems to have forgotten all about them.

But Media Matters hasn't (of course). The watchdog group has put together a fantastic video medley of those Bush-era segments, and guess what? They're really good! It's probably the best journalistic stance you will ever see Fox News take, ever: (Via Slate's Moneybox)

FLASHBACK: Fox News On Gas Prices In 2008 | Media Matters for America

Forum List

Back