Pressure on Rubio to drop out?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
With his debate disaster he let Jeb back in the race. Rubio has given up his senate seat so i see him going scorched earth against jeb in SC. Jeb vs hillary would be a disaster for the rep party. Conservatives would sit home in masses and we would have imagery of bushs collapsed economy and iraq debacle.

I see, the guy repeated his lines so he needs to leave. And the sip of water ended his career anyway so why was he even there?

Good God.

I see, the guy repeated his lines so he needs to leave. And the sip of water ended his career anyway so why was he even there?

Good God.
I despise him because he wants to flood the nation with democrat voters. Dont give a damn how much aqua he drinks.

Jeb didn't get a boost. He just got better than thought numbers in NH.. Its one state..
Rubio is not going to drop out. Yet.
Man, Kasich is doing well for himself. Too bad he likes amnesty and he is a limp wrist..

Good God.
I despise him because he wants to flood the nation with democrat voters. Dont give a damn how much aqua he drinks.
No, he wants to crack down on illegal immigration. Quit listening to Alex Jones.
He might say he wants to fix shit, amnesty isn't fixing anything. Its enticing.

Good God.
No, he wants to crack down on illegal immigration. Quit listening to Alex Jones.

Amnesty? You are talking Kasich, not Rubio.

With his debate disaster he let Jeb back in the race. Rubio has given up his senate seat so i see him going scorched earth against jeb in SC. Jeb vs hillary would be a disaster for the rep party. Conservatives would sit home in masses and we would have imagery of bushs collapsed economy and iraq debacle.

Rubio can still run for his senate seat.

Jeb didn't get a boost. He just got better than thought numbers in NH.. Its one state..
Rubio is not going to drop out. Yet.
Man, Kasich is doing well for himself. Too bad he likes amnesty and he is a limp wrist..

Good God.

The problem with Kasich is not that he is telling a lie about illegal immigration, just that people who have been promised this by the establishment for years will refuse to believe him.

How many times does something need to be promised by the same people, before you refuse to believe them? It is one of the reasons that establishment candidates can hardly get any traction. Look at the exit polls; what jumps out at you! Republican voters do not trust the government lies anymore, AKA the establishment.

Now I am not going to sit here and tell ANYONE Kasich is lying, no I am not! But what I will tell you is............GOP voters who are voting en mass, do not believe him on this issue.

You can blame whomever you want for the distrust in establishment candidates, but the 1st fickle finger of fate you should be pointing at is the Republicans, in Washington DC. They did it to themselves, we didn't do it, they did!

Then finally, let me say this in closing-------------> Forget Trump in this question. What is wrong with the constitution as written? Doesn't most GOPers say that Obama playing on the fringes is why they are soooooo upset? So then, why would they not support Cruz, even if they do not like him? He can't/won't do anything against the constitution, or he would be a 1 term President as he broke his own mantra that he clings to vociferously. The House and Senate would be the ones driving the legislation, after he rescinded BHO's EO's.

I will tell you why..........because they are LYING to you AGAIN! They don't want to invoke the constitution, they want the freedom Obama had to do whatever they want. They like status quo, no matter what they say. They just want control of the apparatus. Not to mention, they don't like him, lol. So what?

Kasich may very well be telling the truth 100%, but after being burned by establishment candidates, the GOP voters are saying, "that is it, we have had it!" Defend Kasich all you want, and you may be correct, but NOBODY believes it.

Good God.

Amnesty? You are talking Kasich, not Rubio.

Rubio is amnesty

Forum List

Back