Press 1 for an outhouse...

Because I know how it works.

Because kids learn the language, usually pretty quickly, once they start school unless they are condemned to some asinine liberal school that doesn't make English the main form of communication there. The home environment certainly affects their pace of acquisition, but the parents not speaking English doesn't prevent the children from doing so.

That has nothing to do with my point in the first place.

Then clarify your point, if you have one.

It's sad that there are parts of our country that have substantial populations of children who don't speak the language, because their illegal immigrant parents don't speak the language.

Then clarify your point, if you have one.

It's sad that there are parts of our country that have substantial populations of children who don't speak the language, because their illegal immigrant parents don't speak the language.

That's not a clarification, genius.

"A" makes an "aaaaa" sound, like in apple.
"B" makes a "bbbbbb" sound, like in baby.
"C" makes two different kinds of sounds. Sometimes it makes a "kkkkkk" sound like in cat. Sometimes it makes a "sssss" sound like in snake.
"D" made a "ddddd" sound, like in dumbass.

Do I need to continue?

"C" makes two different kinds of sounds. Sometimes it makes a "kkkkkk" sound like in cat. Sometimes it makes a "sssss" sound like in snake.

Do I need to continue?

You can continue that nonsense if you want, or you can clarify your previous statement as I instructed you.

Do I need to continue?

You can continue that nonsense if you want, or you can clarify your previous statement as I instructed you.

How's that working out for you?

Do I need to continue?

How's that working out for you?

Since you seem too stupid to do so, it's not really getting anywhere.

Oh my goodness, did I accidentally commit a minor typo? Did I really hit the "i" key when I meant to hit the "o" key? Well nobody's ever done that before! Naturally, it makes correct everything that Unkotare has said!

It's funny how the dimwitted, semi-literate slobs never own up to their errors. Everything is a "typo."

:lol:

20120222053249171.jpg

I guess you don't want to try again to clarify your statement.

Americans today have this romantic vision that the first thing their forefathers did when they arrived in America was to learn English and that they never spoke their mother tongue again

19th and early 20th century America was broken into ethnic neighborhoods. Every major city had its Chinatown or Little Italy or Germantown. There were entire cities in Wisconsin and Minnesota that only spoke German or Swedish.
People who came to America still clung to their native culture and language. It is only natural

Why do liberals always look to history to justify their open borders dreams? Do you guys think those were the good ol' days? In case you don't remember, colonial immigration policies also included importing human beings and selling them as property. BTW, what language did those people speak?

Forum List

Back