President’s lawyer, McGahn has been talking to Mueller team for 9 months

it means they've talked for 30 hours over 9 months.

About your mom?

Trumps lawyer has been talking to Mueller’s team for 9 months and it leaked yesterday.

If Mueller had anything on Trump, it would have leaked.

The DC Swamp is worse just than the New Orleans levees during Katrina.

Interesting how Mueller and Comey became multimillionaires in the private sector leveraging their government work.

Lockheed Martin?

DC is fucking filthy.

Last edited:

About your mom?

Trumps lawyer has been talking to Mueller’s team for 9 months and it leaked yesterday.

Interesting how Mueller and Comey became multimillionaires in the private sector leveraging their government work.

Lockheed Martin?

DC is fucking filthy.
my mom passed away long ago, i doubt it would take 30 hours to talk about her.

all i'm saying is "we don't know" and leaving it at that. speculation turns into c-grade blogs that filter their way up and suddenly speculation becomes reality and we start to defend how we played it out in our minds vs. just waiting for the truth.

About your mom?

Lockheed Martin?

DC is fucking filthy.

all i'm saying is "we don't know" and leaving it at that. speculation turns into c-grade blogs that filter their way up and suddenly speculation becomes reality and we start to defend how we played it out in our minds vs. just waiting for the truth.

Condolences about your mother and you make a valid point on speculation, but this is a message board. I was just raising questions and making the point that if Mueller had anything on Trump it would have been leaked.

It means that the Mueller Team of Turds and the New York Media needed to come up with a diversion that makes it look like their Witch Hunt is actually going somewhere. The Omarosa bitch is doing her part, such as it is, to the same end---GET DON TRUMP.

It started before he was even inaugurated, and it constitutes, overall, the largest case of Sedition and Governmental Corruption in the history of the Country. Dwarfs Watergate.

Look for some amazing shit to go down leading up to the Mid-Term Elections. Huge fight for control of Washington, D. C.

The Swamp v. The Don.

Going to be a near run thing, but my money is on The Don...and America.

Fuck Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and all of the Assholes they left behind serving in Governmental positions when they should be in jail cells at Guantanamo.

______

About your mom?

Lockheed Martin?

DC is fucking filthy.

Condolences about your mother and you make a valid point on speculation, but this is a message board. I was just raising questions and making the point that if Mueller had anything on Trump it would have been leaked.
mom jokes are part of our world. i never take them personally unless they're directed a such then i just ignore the idiot doing it. :) in this case, just a random mom joke and not personal but thank you.

i would think so as well. 30 hours in 9 months is just under an hour a week. (36 weeks in 9 months give or take) but that is a lot of time to answer questions and cooperate.

the manafort trial hopefully comes to a conclusion this week and we'll see what direction this goes after that.

Trump Unworried About What Former Aides Will …
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/28/us/politics/ty-cobb-trump...
Oct 28, 2017 · Ty Cobb, the White House lawyer handling the response to the Russia investigation, said President Trump has instructed all White House staff members to cooperate with Robert S. Mueller III’s team of investigators

Trump is cooperating, that doesn’t seem like the action of someone who has anything to hide.

When this investigation is over, there will be no evidence that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin conspired to rig the 2016 POTUS election.

The special council was appointed based on bullshit evidence so they could try to find anything at all on Trump that could get him thrown out of office so that DC could get back to the business of making themselves powerful and wealthy on the backs of the American taxpayer.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017 · Ty Cobb, the White House lawyer handling the response to the Russia investigation, said President Trump has instructed all White House staff members to cooperate with Robert S. Mueller III’s team of investigators

That's almost a year old. When Ty the Mustache man said that, the WH lawyer hadn't spoken to Mueller for over 30 hours. :lol:

Part of it was to divert attention away from their own malfeasance being found out. It back fired.

Trump is cooperating, that doesn’t seem like the action of someone who has anything to hide.

When this investigation is over, there will be no evidence that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin can conspired to rig the 2016 POTUS election.

The special council was appointed based on bullshit evidence so they could try to find anything at all on Trump that could get him thrown out of office so that DC could get back to the business of making themselves powerful and wealthy on the backs of the American taxpayer.

No, it is proof he has always told them to cooperate. He is tired of this dragging on when there is no there there.

That's almost a year old. When Ty the Mustache man said that, the WH lawyer hadn't spoken to Mueller for over 30 hours. :lol:

About your mom?

Lockheed Martin?

DC is fucking filthy.

30 hrs over 9 months is a long time to talk about nothing.

Oh, you can bet they even asked him how many times a day he pooped.

About your mom?

Lockheed Martin?

DC is fucking filthy.

30 hrs over 9 months is a long time to talk about nothing.

White House Counsel, Don McGahn, Has Cooperated Extensively in Mueller Inquiry

30 hours of interviews over 9 months.

Does that mean Trump has been transparent or is the attorney giving Mueller a bunch of dirt on Trump that will lead to Trump’s ouster?

First of all, he's White House Counsel, not Donald's lawyer. His job is to advise the office of the President, not the private citizen holding the office.

Second, according to all reports, McGahn talked to Mueller because he was worried that Donald was trying to turn him into a patsy. Of course, you already knew that, but you choose to ignore that.

Does that mean Trump has been transparent or is the attorney giving Mueller a bunch of dirt on Trump that will lead to Trump’s ouster?

First of all, he's White House Counsel, not Donald's lawyer. His job is to advise the office of the President, not the private citizen holding the office.

Second, according to all reports, McGahn talked to Mueller because he was worried that Donald was trying to turn him into a patsy. Of course, you already knew that, but you choose to ignore that.

White House council is Trumps lawyer.

Well, the white house itself says the meetings and their contact were not all disclosed to them. So the answer is somewhat obvious....

White House council is Trumps lawyer.

The White House Counsel's job is to advise the office of the President, not the private citizen holding the office. We literally just went over this in the post you are quoting.

Which means nothing on its face. He had told them to cooperate.
Well, the white house itself says the meetings and their contact were not all disclosed to them. So the answer is somewhat obvious....
Only partially disclosing he content of the meetings to the white house team? Oh, I think it indicates something.

Forum List

Back