Presidenting While Black

Obama presented his legal certificate of birth in 2008.

The wingnuts demanded the long version, the one that is not a legally-binding document in HI.

Then why did he release the document?
Perhaps to further marginalize the Rabid Right.

Mission Accomplished!

Its a good thing he's getting an early start.

SHIT, now Trump's been marinalized!!!

ohnoz.gif
ohnoz.gif
ohnoz.gif
ohnoz.gif

Wow, ain't our PRESIDENT GRAND.

He is now "marginalizing" US American citizens.

Obama presented his legal certificate of birth in 2008.

The wingnuts demanded the long version, the one that is not a legally-binding document in HI.

Then why did he release the document?
Perhaps to further marginalize the Rabid Right.

Mission Accomplished!

Actually he empowered them. He showed they could dictate the terms of the debate. He took an issue that was moribund and made it front page news.

I wonder if there has ever been a presidental candidate that was asked to show his birth certificate. I suspect not.

Last edited:

Here's the thing about Donald Trump: you can call him a "puke-sucking, human-shaped lump of shit who jacks off while getting fucked in the ass by sweaty sumo wrestlers" and he'd just thank you for the attention. So there's nothing bad you can say about the lying garbage heap because he doesn't care. What you can say is that anyone who gave a goddamn what he has to say about anything any time is a fucking imbecile. If you take your political advice from the man who "fired" LaToya Jackson from a fake job on a shitty TV show with a straight face, then you pretty much deserve whatever terrible things are coming your way.

Yesterday, we were greeted to the media version of a police stop and frisk. For the crime of presidenting while black, Barack Obama was forced to prove his innocence. The whole spectacle of the release of the so-called "long-form" birth certificate and Obama's speech after was degrading to all of us. In one way, the White House paid a ransom to the racists who were constantly attacking him. In another, it was a rather masterful political move by the White House: let's call a bluff and demonstrate just how irrational these fuckers are. Oh, and let's get a shitload of sympathy from the the left, who have been kicking our asses lately. Because this liberal Obama critic felt nothing but sympathy for the man yesterday for being told, as others have eloquently put it, to show us your papers. What a childish nation we are.

How mind-boggling is this? And how sadly not unexpected. And what's also sadly not unexpected is the reaction from the birthers. It's a forgery, it's not enough, it needs to go through forensics testing, what about his grades, what about his Social Security number, what about his Muslim connections, what about, what about, show us, show us. Seriously, could you guys just start saying, "That uppity ****** should be lynched"? Could you say that you're all het up because he looked at Hillary Clinton funny? Could you just stop pretending that anything else - anything else - is going on here other than that you hate black people with power? Because what you're doing is asking someone to prove shit when you don't have a scintilla of real evidence to support the crime you're accusing Obama of committing. What's next? Dig up his dead father to get DNA samples?

Shit, could Obama just get an intern to blow him in the Oval Office? Because, at this point, that fucking debacle makes sense. Hell, calling Bill Clinton a coke-snorting murderer just seems quaint.

LINK

Which is the black half?

Here's the thing about Donald Trump: you can call him a "puke-sucking, human-shaped lump of shit who jacks off while getting fucked in the ass by sweaty sumo wrestlers" and he'd just thank you for the attention. So there's nothing bad you can say about the lying garbage heap because he doesn't care. What you can say is that anyone who gave a goddamn what he has to say about anything any time is a fucking imbecile. If you take your political advice from the man who "fired" LaToya Jackson from a fake job on a shitty TV show with a straight face, then you pretty much deserve whatever terrible things are coming your way.

Yesterday, we were greeted to the media version of a police stop and frisk. For the crime of presidenting while black, Barack Obama was forced to prove his innocence. The whole spectacle of the release of the so-called "long-form" birth certificate and Obama's speech after was degrading to all of us. In one way, the White House paid a ransom to the racists who were constantly attacking him. In another, it was a rather masterful political move by the White House: let's call a bluff and demonstrate just how irrational these fuckers are. Oh, and let's get a shitload of sympathy from the the left, who have been kicking our asses lately. Because this liberal Obama critic felt nothing but sympathy for the man yesterday for being told, as others have eloquently put it, to show us your papers. What a childish nation we are.

How mind-boggling is this? And how sadly not unexpected. And what's also sadly not unexpected is the reaction from the birthers. It's a forgery, it's not enough, it needs to go through forensics testing, what about his grades, what about his Social Security number, what about his Muslim connections, what about, what about, show us, show us. Seriously, could you guys just start saying, "That uppity ****** should be lynched"? Could you say that you're all het up because he looked at Hillary Clinton funny? Could you just stop pretending that anything else - anything else - is going on here other than that you hate black people with power? Because what you're doing is asking someone to prove shit when you don't have a scintilla of real evidence to support the crime you're accusing Obama of committing. What's next? Dig up his dead father to get DNA samples?

Shit, could Obama just get an intern to blow him in the Oval Office? Because, at this point, that fucking debacle makes sense. Hell, calling Bill Clinton a coke-snorting murderer just seems quaint.

LINK

Which is the black half?
For Michele's sake, hopefully the bottom half.

LINK

Which is the black half?

Just wondering. Even his claimed ethnicity, besides his religion he doesn't believe in suddenly after 20+ years attending the same church, is a lie.

Birthers have nothing to do with race. They have deep and valid concerns with the president's past. And they've raked over every other president's past with the same degree of insane skepticism, right? I mean they're not just singling Obama out because he's different or anything.

It's not the people who have been hounding a Black man about the conditions of his birth for no good reason who are being racist. It's the people who are questioning their motives who are being racist. After all, they brought up race. If we'd all just stop talking about race, there wouldn't be any racism.

Last edited:
I wonder if there has ever been a presidental candidate that was asked to show his birth certificate. I suspect not.

amazing how ignorant the left is

mccain, chester arthur and a few others

next
McCain was only asked since the wingnuts asked about Obama's. I don't believe there were birth certificates when Arthur was running.

next
McCain was only asked since the wingnuts asked about Obama's. I don't believe there were birth certificates when Arthur was running.

You should stop while you're only a little behind.

next

try reading the facts...his birth place was an issue his entire presidency...the left kept claiming he was not eligible...SAME issue as obama....now...are you going to apologize for making it about race given the same thing happened to a white president....but you ignorant lefties keep pretending it never did....

mccain was not asked just because of obama...that is pure bullshit

next

Arthur HAD to have credentials...it is demanded per the Constitution...

Which is the black half?

Just wondering. Even his claimed ethnicity, besides his religion he doesn't believe in suddenly after 20+ years attending the same church, is a lie.

Honest opinion? I don't think he is very religious, but still has faith and a belief in God. I think the religion part, and going to Wright's church, was more Michele, and politics. Similar to Reagan, who never went to church, yet always used God for political points. It's just something that politicians have to do.

And I never question Black folk's faith in Jesus, period. Because they accept a God who is ALWAYS portrayed as White. How many Whites in America would accept a Jesus who looked like 50 Cent?

Or looked like this:

arabic-jesus.jpg

I nodded off about 1/3 of the way down.

Did I miss something important?

Response worthy?

Or did it just keep sliding down the IQ slope?

No, you're the only one who said anything worth responding to.

Forum List

Back