Presidenting While Black

For Michele's sake, hopefully the bottom half.

Just wondering. Even his claimed ethnicity, besides his religion he doesn't believe in suddenly after 20+ years attending the same church, is a lie.

Honest opinion? I don't think he is very religious, but still has faith and a belief in God. I think the religion part, and going to Wright's church, was more Michele, and politics. Similar to Reagan, who never went to church, yet always used God for political points. It's just something that politicians have to do.

And I never question Black folk's faith in Jesus, period. Because they accept a God who is ALWAYS portrayed as White. How many Whites in America would accept a Jesus who looked like 50 Cent?

Or looked like this:

arabic-jesus.jpg

jesus-23141799461.jpeg

HarpoColorVinette300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the thing about Donald Trump: you can call him a "puke-sucking, human-shaped lump of shit who jacks off while getting fucked in the ass by sweaty sumo wrestlers" and he'd just thank you for the attention. So there's nothing bad you can say about the lying garbage heap because he doesn't care. What you can say is that anyone who gave a goddamn what he has to say about anything any time is a fucking imbecile. If you take your political advice from the man who "fired" LaToya Jackson from a fake job on a shitty TV show with a straight face, then you pretty much deserve whatever terrible things are coming your way.​
It's understandable. Metro-Sexuals like you are always intimidated by successful, confident men.

I don't think alot of Hispanics and blacks would except Jesus if he wasn't white

amazing how ignorant the left is

mccain, chester arthur and a few others

next
McCain was only asked since the wingnuts asked about Obama's. I don't believe there were birth certificates when Arthur was running.

You should stop while you're only a little behind.
Correct. When Chester Arthur became president in 1881, there were no certified birth certificates. States didn't start issuing birth certificates until after 1900. McCain produced a birth certificate because Obama produced one. Until the Obama McCain election, birth certificates were not an issue.

I want complete and irrefutable evidence that the birthers aren't racists.

Not all are, some? YES, but not all. There are some birthers who want to make sure people didn't elect someone who was not an actual U.S. citizen no matter what color the person is. I am one of them(though it is my belief that a person should be born in the U.S. to be President, I do not keep up with the whole 'birther' thing. I didn't know till today that this document was released). If he actually was born in the U.S. then it is totally legal for him to be the President and it does not bother me that he is half Black. If he was not born a U.S. citizen then he should not have been on the ballot in the first place.

The fact that he grew up or spent most of his childhood in Kenya makes him questionable. This and only this is why I wanted proof that he is a born citizen of the U.S.

Here's the thing about Donald Trump: you can call him a "puke-sucking, human-shaped lump of shit who jacks off while getting fucked in the ass by sweaty sumo wrestlers" and he'd just thank you for the attention. So there's nothing bad you can say about the lying garbage heap because he doesn't care. What you can say is that anyone who gave a goddamn what he has to say about anything any time is a fucking imbecile. If you take your political advice from the man who "fired" LaToya Jackson from a fake job on a shitty TV show with a straight face, then you pretty much deserve whatever terrible things are coming your way.

LINK

I get the impression that TRUMP cannot count on your support.

Not all are, some? YES, but not all. There are some birthers who want to make sure people didn't elect someone who was not an actual U.S. citizen no matter what color the person is. I am one of them(though it is my belief that a person should be born in the U.S. to be President, I do not keep up with the whole 'birther' thing. I didn't know till today that this document was released). If he actually was born in the U.S. then it is totally legal for him to be the President and it does not bother me that he is half Black. If he was not born a U.S. citizen then he should not have been on the ballot in the first place.

The fact that he grew up or spent most of his childhood in Kenya makes him questionable. This and only this is why I wanted proof that he is a born citizen of the U.S.

And another willfully ignorant imbecile chimes in.

Dumbass.

Here's the thing about Donald Trump: you can call him a "puke-sucking, human-shaped lump of shit who jacks off while getting fucked in the ass by sweaty sumo wrestlers" and he'd just thank you for the attention. So there's nothing bad you can say about the lying garbage heap because he doesn't care. What you can say is that anyone who gave a goddamn what he has to say about anything any time is a fucking imbecile. If you take your political advice from the man who "fired" LaToya Jackson from a fake job on a shitty TV show with a straight face, then you pretty much deserve whatever terrible things are coming your way.

LINK

I get the impression that TRUMP cannot count on your support.
No. And I don't know why any conservative would, either. He's done the bankruptcy thing 4 times.

Who picks up the tab when someone goes bankrupt? The taxpayers. How is he able to go back to making huge deals with hundreds of millions of dollars at stake once he's gone bankrupt? Lax regulations and rules, courtesy of Republican lawmakers.

Dumbass.

So it is ignorant to want proof a person is actually eligible for the position he/she is in? Wow!!

If a person spends most(or a lot) of their life outside of the U.S. and wants to become the President, wouldn't you want to know for sure that he/she was an actual U.S. born citizen?

Instead of making civilized conversation you resort to name calling? And you call me a 'willfully ignorant imbecile' and 'dumb ass'...lol

Dumbass.

So it is ignorant to want proof a person is actually eligible for the position he/she is in? Wow!!

If a person spends most(or a lot) of their life outside of the U.S. and wants to become the President, wouldn't you want to know for sure that he/she was an actual U.S. born citizen?

Instead of making civilized conversation you resort to name calling? And you call me a 'willfully ignorant imbecile' and 'dumb ass'...lol

He never lived in Kenya and only visited the place when he was 21 years old. So, the part that I bolded and enlarged is a dumbass statement. Either you are being dishonest or you are willfully ignorant of the facts, because they are easy to discover if you wanted to.

I'm not going to repeat myself for the 100th time about the BC. The first one he released 2.5 years ago is valid and legal. If you don't believe it, that's your problem, not mine.

Dumbass.

He never lived in Kenya and only visited the place when he was 21 years old. So, the part that I bolded and enlarged is a dumbass statement. Either you are being dishonest or you are willfully ignorant of the facts, because they are easy to discover if you wanted to.

I'm not going to repeat myself for the 100th time about the BC. The first one he released 2.5 years ago is valid and legal. If you don't believe it, that's your problem, not mine.

Okay, it wasn't Kenya, it was Jakarta, Indonesia. None the less, he still lived outside the U.S. for some time and his father was not a U.S. citizen. And like I said, I do not keep up with all that the 'birthers' or those who oppose the birthers do. I was only saying that it is best to know for sure that someone fits the requirements for the job.

And BTW, I never said that the BC he released was not true, nor did I say the long form that was just released wasn't true either. I don't know and I am not an expert on finding out if something is forged or not. So I can not say one way or the other. To me, they look real and thus makes his Presidency legal.

OK, fair enough. It's just that a lot of birthers still claim that he was raised in Kenya - even supposedly responsible adults like Mike Huckabee.

OK, fair enough. It's just that a lot of birthers still claim that he was raised in Kenya - even supposedly responsible adults like Mike Huckabee.

Huckabee stated the next day that he misspoke and meant Indonesia. Is a correction by a conservative unacceptable to you? To not state the entire story, with his correction included, is to perpetuate partisan politics and is just plain dishonest.

Forum List

Back