Presidenting While Black

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

Here's the thing about Donald Trump: you can call him a "puke-sucking, human-shaped lump of shit who jacks off while getting fucked in the ass by sweaty sumo wrestlers" and he'd just thank you for the attention. So there's nothing bad you can say about the lying garbage heap because he doesn't care. What you can say is that anyone who gave a goddamn what he has to say about anything any time is a fucking imbecile. If you take your political advice from the man who "fired" LaToya Jackson from a fake job on a shitty TV show with a straight face, then you pretty much deserve whatever terrible things are coming your way.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

The whole spectacle of the release of the so-called "long-form" birth certificate and Obama's speech after was degrading to all of us. ...
LINK

It was "degrading to all of us?"

I've been asked to show my Birth Certificate before, and A. It never occured to me to make race an issue, B. I certainly didn't feel "degraded."

Whoever "We" are, "we" need to grow a pair.

I nodded off about 1/3 of the way down.

Did I miss something important?

Response worthy?

Or did it just keep sliding down the IQ slope?

I started at the bottom, it's nothing but drivel.

My advice is print it off, if you have trouble sleeping tonight start reading it, counting sheep before you know it.

Donald Trump made Obama look like an absolute fool this week in front of the entire world. And then if that wasn't enough, Obama went to cry to lady Oprah about why he released a birth certificate. What a sniveling little wimp.

Donald Trump made Obama look like an absolute fool this week in front of the entire world. And then if that wasn't enough, Obama went to cry to lady Oprah about why he released a birth certificate. What a sniveling little wimp.

And the 2012 campaign hasn't really begun....:eusa_whistle:

This is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!:cool:

Are we back to the "any criticism of Obama is racism" meme again? I thought we had done away with that, after the leftists were pissed about Gitmo and extending the Bush tax cuts.

Biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites in the world.

I nodded off about 1/3 of the way down.

Did I miss something important?

Response worthy?

Or did it just keep sliding down the IQ slope?

I started at the bottom, it's nothing but drivel.

My advice is print it off, if you have trouble sleeping tonight start reading it, counting sheep before you know it.
:lol:

Think I'd rather tie a plastic bag over my head, and hope for the best.

Forum List

Back