President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

from the LA Times:

San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz responded – and she did not hold back. "While you are amusing yourself throwing paper towels at us, your compatriots and the world are sending love and help our way," she wrote in a letter to Trump. “Simply put: HELP US. WITHOUT ROBUST and CONSISTENT HELP WE WILL DIE."

DL-LDhhWAAAQq3G.jpg

Wow, the hate is strong. Funny that I don't hear a bunch of whining about all the brown Americans Trump didn't help in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have a point or did you just regurgitate Hannity again?

I do have a point. The complaint that Trump is racist because there are brown skinned people in PR totally ignores the brown skinned people who live in Houston. It's ridiculous. We got hit by 3 major storms in a very short period of time, and we're doing everything we can to get the areas hardest hit back up and running. Wailing about Trump being racist in this case is ridiculous.

Great, so let’s see the pictures of trump idiotically tossing paper towels to flood victims in Texas...

How does a photo op, ridiculous as it was, relate to getting aid to places so devastated they are almost impossible to reach? You're complaining about window dressing.

No, I'm complaining about a president so inept, he actually tossed roles of paper towels to folks desperate for medicine, food, water, electricity and building supplied.

Paper fucking towels. :eusa_doh:

frederick-douglass-btch-re-you-crazy-the-look-you-make-28136708.png

"What we should do is turn over the rehab of Puerto Rico to the Clinton Foundation. They know what they are doing. You have no clue." - Crazy Howard Dean to President Trump

"What we should do is turn over the rehab of Puerto Rico to the Clinton Foundation. They know what they are doing. You have no clue." - Crazy Howard Dean to President Trump
Trump has six Bankruptcies and 4000 law suits for stiffing people of money ...obviously a Businessman LOL

Me cago en el coño de la madre de Trump

Just so you can see them side-by-side, here is Trump on Texas vs PR. Wonder what the difference is. Hmmm…

DL8Q0NYXUAAuu9_.jpg

DL8Q0NaW0AI62_I.jpg

"the only way to make Trump care about Puerto Rico is to add a hot Puerto Rican chick to host Fox & Friends" - Jimmy Kimmel

i wonder what's the difference between "the people of california" and "the people of puerto rico"...hmmm, i can't really tell the difference!

DL_Z1pjVoAA6H5n.jpg

TRUMP BACKTRACKS. he couldn't handle our pressure!

"The wonderful people of Puerto Rico, with their unmatched spirit, know how bad things were before the Hurricaness. I will always be with them!"

FEMA's Puerto Rico plans are outdated & are outpaced by charities. Distribution is woefully inadequate & people need basic medical care now.

Today Trump

- Golfed
- Promoted Judge Jeanine twice
- Promoted VA GOP Gov candidate twice

But still no mention on Puerto Rico or Cali fires

Sad!

Hate to say it to you because I love most of your posts....PR is white and if you go to the DoD they are rocking considering the devastation in PR.

FEMA's Puerto Rico plans are outdated & are outpaced by charities. Distribution is woefully inadequate & people need basic medical care now.

The DoD is taking over because it turns out local democrat politicians have been denying aid to constituents who did not vote for tem

Great post, TD...but it does not matter to snowflakes like the OP.

Like Pavlov's dog, ring the right 'bell' and most go into auto-response, calling anyone and everyone who does not agree with them a 'racist'.

Forum List

Back