President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

You never stop making an ass of yourself. The belief that I’m never wrong is entirely your misconception. Not only have I been wrong, I generally admit it when I am. It’s not my problem you delude your crazy self into believing I think I’m never wrong.
Well you were wrong, sorry but I showed you where you were wrong. You evade the initial and main point of a post to argue an ancillary non point of the post. Nice trick but I don't play. You totally avoided the whole point I made which is if Trump has had such a bad week and if he has failed in PR so badly then why are his poll numbers inching up? But go ahead you can avoid it like the plague. I really don't care.
Aww, you poor thing. You're so desperate. That's really all you showed. As far as FEMA, I said they don't pick up trees and all you posted were links corroborating that. Your links showed they may reimburse local governments who pick up trees; FEMA does not.

:dance:

Aww, you poor thing. You're so desperate. That's really all you showed. As far as FEMA, I said they don't pick up trees and all you posted were links corroborating that. Your links showed they may reimburse local governments who pick up trees; FEMA does not
FEMA hires subcontractors to do the work...that makes them the general contractor. That means they are the one that pays. They are in the tree clearing business and for you to shave a point so thin shows how desperate you are. WOW!

Aww, you poor thing. You're so desperate. That's really all you showed. As far as FEMA, I said they don't pick up trees and all you posted were links corroborating that. Your links showed they may reimburse local governments who pick up trees; FEMA does not
FEMA hires subcontractors to do the work...that makes them the general contractor. That means they are the one that pays. They are in the tree clearing business and for you to shave a point so thin shows how desperate you are. WOW!
LOL

What a pity you're too illiterate to read your own links, eh, Spunky?

Your own link states counties and the state remove trees and other debris. Of which, they can be reimbursed up to 75%. But FEMA is not removing trees, state government is.

The removal process in South Florida is more or less the same in all neighborhoods. Tree debris removal is done by the counties working with contractors contracted through public works departments. And state roads are being cleared by the Florida Department of Transportation, said a Miami-Dade Waste Management Department representative.

:dance:

Trump just compared Hurricane Maria to Katrina, which he said was a "real catastrophe." Death count: "16 people versus in the thousands"

PUERTO RICO: We need water, electricity...

TRUMP: Paper towels! Catch...!

Trump has energy, chutzpah, ambition and steel.

but he is mercurial, unreliable and untrustworthy. he is very...what's the word i'm looking for...supercilious!

This is despicable!! How insulting! what an asshole!

DLQBk8RXkAI9ynT.jpg

DLQITXNX0AEKMub.jpg

Trump is disgustingly inappropriate and unprepared...He has no depth of thinking, no compassion, no moral core…He is absolutely disgusting and he is an embarrassment as President of the United States of America and he make me sick to my stomach

Mexico has announced it will send aid to Puerto Rico "in solidarity with the American people."

THAT'S leadership!

hey Donald,

Stand for our brothers and sisters in Puerto Rico. Stand against hate in America. Stand against nuclear war. Stand...for...something.
good post, not getting a lot of news from PR but here where I live the PR community all say trump is coming through there...they actually seem confused by the criticism from our white liberal comrades on the left

Just because,with the help of Putin,the 2016 election was pushed through a worm hole,we must never accept a moronic mentally ill POTUS.

Just because,with the help of Putin,the 2016 election was pushed through a worm hole,we must never accept a moronic mentally ill POTUS.

Thank God we don't have one of those in office. That would be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American kids are dyin out there. help them Trump you're all they have!

DLp7p0LXUAAZLYt.jpg

The extent the US media has moved past Puerto Rico astounds me. If Iowa was 85% without power, would still be 24/7 news.

Puerto Ricans are Americans. PUERTO RICANS ARE AMERICAAAAAAANS!

Forum List

Back