President Trump’s Military Posture In 8 Words

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" Origin Ambiguous

Regardless of who said it first, President Trump is putting the advice to good use. The trick is in knowing the difference between friends an enemies:

Breakup of the West?
Posted By Patrick J. Buchanan On 05/29/2017 @ 4:54 pm

Breakup of the West?

why didn't that white christian deviant serve?
To guno: Why did not Bill Clinton, Obama, and a boat load of leading Democrats serve?
Slick Willie dodged.
To Jimmy_Chitwood: Not only dodged, but spoke out against this country in Europe during the Vietnam War.

Bush challenges Clinton over 1969 week in Moscow
Martin Walker in Washington
Friday 9 October 1992 06.13 EDT

Bush challenges Clinton over 1969 week in Moscow
He served in the same unit as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
To Billy_Kinetta: Just a reminder that Bubba and the sewer rat betrayed the country. Bubba actually sided with American Communists who brought a military defeat to their own country. The sewer rat betrayed the country for Islam in addition to his own Communist policies.

All things considered, liberals should be thanked for comparing Trump’s first loyalty to Clinton and Obama. They bring up an issue that backfires on them.

Well, I think Merkel disagrees, and is keeping Trump at arm's length.
To JakeStarkey: What did you expect?

2017-05-30.jpg
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2017-05-30.jpg

On the plus side, Merkel has a choice:

1. Ask Muslim refugees to shoulder the burden.

2. Welcome visitors from Russia’s military.

Flanders clearly does not understand foreign policy. We need Europe as much as they need us, so don't think much will change, other than European leaders will keep Trump under notice and control.

Flanders clearly does not understand foreign policy. We need Europe as much as they need us, so don't think much will change, other than European leaders will keep Trump under notice and control.

They need us far more.

Flanders clearly does not understand foreign policy.
To JakeStarkey: Flanders clearly understands that you defend alone if necessary, or you surrender to Europe and/or the United Nations.
We need Europe as much as they need us,
To JakeStarkey: The only thing this country needs is enemies who know Americans have a leader with the will and the military might to retaliate with or without NATO.
And on top of that, he publicly insulted American POW's
To BlackFlag: He did not. He responded to an attack by John McCain.

To BlackFlag: He did not. He responded to an attack by John McCain.

“He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

At best he insulted one man for being a POW. At worst, he insulted all POW's. Trump dodged the draft 3 times.

It was the spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good.

He was 21 years old and handsome with a full head of hair. He avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women and outrageous clubs. Most important, he had a job in his father’s real estate company and a brain bursting with money-making ideas that would make him a billionaire.

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot’s body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations and months of torture.

As Trump was preparing to take Manhattan, McCain was trying to relearn how to walk.

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war

Thank you, black flag, for admitting he insulted McCain. Yes, McCain was a war hero, and anyone who denies it hates America.

Mattes and McMaster, hopefully, will keep Le Orange from destroying the world.

Thank you, black flag, for admitting he insulted McCain. Yes, McCain was a war hero, and anyone who denies it hates America.

McCain is a traitor. I wish I had known it before he ran for president, instead of after. What a scumbucket.

And if I doubted it before, your endorsement of him seals it.

McCain is a traitor. I wish I had known it before he ran for president, instead of after. What a scumbucket. And if I doubted it before, your endorsement of him seals it.
This shows you are a partisan ideologue.

Forum List

Back