President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Well, Trump has accomplished quite a bit in his first two years, maybe more than any other administration.
Having said that, who really cares what a bunch of authoritarian countries have to say?
I'll bet they will continue to have their hands out for the US dollar.
Accomplished what? He passed a tax cut. That's it.

That's amazing.

And that's why we elected him.

Leftists don't understand why people care about how high taxes are, because they themselves never pay them.

Well, Trump has accomplished quite a bit in his first two years, maybe more than any other administration.
Having said that, who really cares what a bunch of authoritarian countries have to say?
uh-huh :rolleyes-41:

smart folks with a brain do The brainless kiss his butt
Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

1. NBC News‏Verified account @NBCNews 2h2 hours ago
    WATCH: Laughter in UN General Assembly as President Trump touts his administration's progress in past 2 years: "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK." https://nbcnews.to/2DrUgvW

199 replies216 retweets536 likes

2. Aaron Rupar‏Verified account @atrupar 3h3 hours ago
    WOW! The UN audience laughs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

I have accomplished more than the GODDAMN USELESS U.N. HAS EVER DONE----EVER----LIKE-------EVER!!!!

Fuck the goddamn U.N. We should arrest all those fools and execute them just to piss off the rest of the world and start a kill-them-all war and get rid of communism once and for all.

Dismantled Ear's disaster of a legacy hahahahahahahaha

Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

WATCH: Laughter in UN General Assembly as President Trump touts his administration's progress in past 2 years: "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK." https://nbcnews.to/2DrUgvW

WOW! The UN audience laughs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

Thanks Ed, the UN has given us even more reason to vote Trump.

Takes a real shitforbrains to think the UN is a moral compass.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
I have personally accomplished more than the U.N. will EVER accomplish. It is a useless FUCK of an organization that we pay for.

I want world war!!!!! Fuck all those commies!

and this idea that the TRUMP was shocked , heck the TRUMP said what he said to get their reaction , TRUMP is once again messing with these people as he told them whats up and happening . See Repeat link --- 'America is governed by Americans': Trump defends US sovereignty at UN --- as the TRUMP tell them to shove the 'icc' where the sun don't shine , as he tells them that they are going to get less foreign aid unless they get in line . Though , these third worlders should get no aid at all .

Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

I have accomplished more than the GODDAMN USELESS U.N. HAS EVER DONE----EVER----LIKE-------EVER!!!!

Fuck the goddamn U.N. We should arrest all those fools and execute them just to piss off the rest of the world and start a kill-them-all war and get rid of communism once and for all.
Well they did their bit to increase child sex trafficking. You have to give them that.

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
View attachment 218401

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

UN members laugh at Trump after 'most accomplishments in US history' claim
Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1: Another MAGA Great Orange Douche moment in history!

At some point it might dawn on you that anyone who wastes their time worrying about what UN members think is a bit of an idiot! I don't even know why Trump wastes his time addressing that joke of an assembly. I think we should tell them to move the UN to someplace in Europe and use that prime real estate for something worthwhile!

That's amazing.

Leftists don't understand why people care about how high taxes are, because they themselves never pay them.
Blue states are the ones that pay in more than they take. You don't know anything. I bet you celebrate Trump's tariffs because you don't know they're a tax increase either. A tax increase meant to more adversely affect the lower and middle classes than Trump's megarich elites. The national debt is now $21.5 trillion. A debt that somehow, despite having been handed a strong economy with shrinking deficits, your dotard has managed to balloon back up. There's another accomplishment, I guess.

Increasing deficits counts as an accomplishment?
That is really rich, a liberal posting about increased deficits. :auiqs.jpg:

The U.N. is the biggest, worthless piece of fuck organization that has ever existed or ever will exist.

Here is a list of U.N. accomplishments:

laughing at Trump

Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

^ So fucking stupid

Agreed the U.N. is now a useless organization, a 'status symbol' country club whose membership is demanded to prove one is not alienating the rest of the world / that is can 'play nice with others'.... The original concept / intent was good, but it is pure crap these days.

That's amazing.

Blue states are the ones that pay in more than they take. You don't know anything. I bet you celebrate Trump's tariffs because you don't know they're a tax increase either. A tax increase meant to more adversely affect the lower and middle classes than Trump's megarich elites. The national debt is now $21.5 trillion. A debt that somehow, despite having been handed a strong economy with shrinking deficits, your dotard has managed to balloon back up. There's another accomplishment, I guess.

That will change when all the enviromarxist jackboot restrictions are removed. Then the rural areas that are currently suffering under the unconstitutional restrictions on their ability to prosper, will again be the wealthiest people in the world..not only financially, but in culture, resources, and education.

And we will shoot city people who trespass. It will be fun.

Increasing deficits counts as an accomplishment?
That is really rich, a liberal posting about increased deficits. :auiqs.jpg:
Im an independent. Rich is any republicans claiming to be fiscally responsible!

Saw this somewhere else; Trump spent years saying the world was laughing at Obama, and today the world literally laughed at him :rofl:
--------------------------- and your 'mrobama' has gotta be shocked and pulling on his ears every time the TRUMP fecks 'mrobama' past bad works uo BlackFlag .

Forum List

Back