President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

smart folks with a brain do The brainless kiss his butt
Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

1. NBC News‏Verified account @NBCNews 2h2 hours ago
    WATCH: Laughter in UN General Assembly as President Trump touts his administration's progress in past 2 years: "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK." https://nbcnews.to/2DrUgvW

199 replies216 retweets536 likes

2. Aaron Rupar‏Verified account @atrupar 3h3 hours ago
    WOW! The UN audience laughs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

Trump & his GOP cabal accomplished one thing; they offered the largest tax cuts in history to the 0.001% of the wealthiest individuals & to the corporations, thus decreasing tax receipts & increasing the deficit.
This YUGE tax cut benefits ONLY the GOP 'donor class.'

The UN members were actually laughing at the 99.99% of Americans that did not receive the massive tax cuts because those guys love to see the US getting screwed & we are getting F***ed.

When Trump said the world was laughing at Obama he was speaking figuratively.

What we saw today was that Trump as usual was wrong.

What Trump has done is made us into a laughing stock.

The world is now laughing at Trump literally.
I would be in support of pulling all support and protection for those laughing fucks. In fact, I want another world war. I think it's time to thin the herd.

I would like at least 6 billion dead. I think that's a good start. I'll go first if someone wants to TRY to kill me.

:banana:
And now nobody can ever take you seriously. Bravo!

Well, Trump has accomplished quite a bit in his first two years, maybe more than any other administration.
Having said that, who really cares what a bunch of authoritarian countries have to say?
I'll bet they will continue to have their hands out for the US dollar.
Accomplished what? He passed a tax cut. That's it.

That's amazing.

And that's why we elected him.

Leftists don't understand why people care about how high taxes are, because they themselves never pay them.
Leftists understand the word debt and what it means

Nobody gives a shit if a collection of the world's most despotic "leaders" sneers at our president.
They will not be laughing when we stop giving them money.

They actually weren't laughing when the cameras panned their faces as he told them that he was finished paying them dick unless they reduced oil prices, either.
OPEC and Russia told trump to kiss their asses when he wants them to produce more to make up for Iran sanctions

The "trillions" that you moan was spent on wars was spent on wars of choice by the Republican Bush Administration and were wars waged over the objections of the UN. Get you facts right.
No, dumbfuck, I am not counting the Bush wars. We spend a trillion a year protecting the rest of the useless, communist fuck world. We should immediately let these fucks get ass-raped by Putin and the Islamic Kabal.

Fuck those Eurotrash buttfuckers. Let them ROT!!!

Search results

1. WATCH: Laughter in UN General Assembly as President Trump touts his administration's progress in past 2 years: "Didn't expect that reaction, but

hs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

Mm, it they diddnt laugh at the part where they were told no mo free money.
Maybe he pronounced it right?

Saw this somewhere else; Trump spent years saying the world was laughing at Obama, and today the world literally laughed at him :rofl:
--------------------------- and your 'mrobama' has gotta be shocked and pulling on his ears every time the TRUMP fecks 'mrobama' past bad works uo BlackFlag .
Has anyone ever tried to defend Trump without mentioning Obama or Clinton? Try speaking English pissmo.
-------------------------------- i was responding to BFlag as he was the Gent that mentioned 'ears obama' August .

Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

WATCH: Laughter in UN General Assembly as President Trump touts his administration's progress in past 2 years: "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK." https://nbcnews.to/2DrUgvW

WOW! The UN audience laughs at Trump after he claims, "my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

"He who laughs last, laughs best."

see post number 38 to see BFlag bragging up his possible muslim hero August . I responded to BFlag and his mention of 'ears obama' in post number 38 August .

Last edited:
Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

"He who laughs last, laughs best."
maybe billy but there's going to be lots of republicans crying while trump goes to the bank

The U.N. is the biggest, worthless piece of fuck organization that has ever existed or ever will exist.

Here is a list of U.N. accomplishments:

laughing at Trump

LMAO That many???

The only thing the UN is good at is typing up resolutions which they never enforce.

They haven't been worth shit in a very long time.

I'm sure Trump is laughing to himself when they laugh at him. He knows who gets things done and it ain't the fucking UN.

Last edited:
Washington Post
Sep 25, 2018
Search results

Trump is so ignorant and arrogant he doesn't even know how to address the UN; all he can come up with is a ridiculous lie.

Trump is so ignorant and arrogant he doesn't even know how to address the UN; all he can come up with is a ridiculous lie.
You mean Trump doesn't know how to apologize, kiss ass, grovel, and humble himself to the assholes in the UN, most of whom rely of the US for their existence, like Barry could.....

What he should have done is give them all a two-gun salute** and summarily deport each and every last one of those motherfuckers without giving a speech.

**(two-gun salute) --
Iconbirdtongue.gif

Forum List

Back