President Trump

Just wanted to say it.

Watching the Leftard media and their lemming snowflakes meltdown since Election Day has turned Trump into a very popular man.
I'm hoping he delivers on his promise to give workers a seat at the table. He also said people like him will pay more taxes.

He may be more moderate than you think. Pragmatic.
We pray. But he was talking about hedge fund managers. He already has backed down on half his promises. Hill, GW...

As con man Trump backs down from all promises but a tax cut for the rich....D'OH!!!
That is not going to happen, dude.

You are drinking your own Kool Aid and that is worth the ticket price.
Would that be a deal breaker?

Obama told you trump can say one thing but when he's in the oval office and reality kicks in.

I'm getting excited about trump. I hope he does a great job.
There are some items that Trump promised that are not negotiable and he understands this.

There will be a wall built along the border, not the whole southern border, but there will be one along a good chunk of it. Anyone that thought it would be along 100% of the border isnt really thinking well.

There will be tax cuts for everyone, not just the wealthy.

Trump is going to focus on creating jobs for American citizens.

Trump is going to withdraw from the TPP and renegotiate NAFTA or trash can it.

Trump is going to deport illegal aliens that break our laws, by simply having them deported when completing their sentences.

Trump is going to push for a national reciprocity on concealed carry licenses.

Trump is going to destroy ISIS.

Trump is going to enforce laws on the H1-B visa program and study how best to make it work for ALL of us, not just corporations.

I could go further, but so far it is looking mighty good from where I sit.
Sounds like Obama. But congrats on your first rational post. 47% of his tax cuts go to the very richest. VERY richest. Then the states will raise taxes on the middle...

My heart leaps every time I see a leftard lamenting over the President Trump victory. Nothing is more satisfying than watching your enemies drown in their own tears.
What does that say about the kind of person you are?
It says I like watching you melt down after a year of listening to your ilk sling mud at Republicans for thinking differently than you.
I dont have anything against republicans or democrats... both have good and bad points. I care more about the character of a person than their political party and I take each issue at face value. Both you and you candidate have displayed tremendous lack of character. Your most recent post proves my point
Bullshit, you talk as much shit on Trump voters as any other libtard on this forum. Don't pretend to be holier than thou.
Wrong, I call out people that lie and bully as I have little patience for that crap.
Fine, I really don't care what you do or think.

Just wanted to say it.

Watching the Leftard media and their lemming snowflakes meltdown since Election Day has turned Trump into a very popular man.

upload_2016-11-23_1-21-52.png

Just wanted to say it.

You are to be congratulated on a successful election, weather. You helped a lot. I know you passed on as many lies as is possible. As for your gloating..

'somewhere birds are singing,
somewhere children shout.
But there is no joy in Mudville

Oh, heck, you finish it. I can't see thru my tears to type..
Trump was on the bottom of my list, so you're the liar.
As far as gloating, I am not gloating at all. I am mocking you leftards for your reactions of a free election. Now we see the results of a generation where no one kept score so the loser would not feel bad. You have earned your way to being mocked, ridiculed, and laughed at.

Forum List

Back