President Trump to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke: YOU'RE FIRED

The Trump Administration hit the iceberg known as the mid-terms and now it is time to abandon ship.
Sounds like swamp draining to me. The swamp isn't only on the outside, but it can exist on the inside as well. Not sure who this guy is, but he could have been a swamp rat right ?
Not sure who is, but he must suck anyway. LOL.

Every thing is not just one party's doing, there is something very wrong in our thinking when we get sucked into that kind of belief.

The Trump Administration hit the iceberg known as the mid-terms and now it is time to abandon ship.
Sounds like swamp draining to me. The swamp isn't only on the outside, but it can exist on the inside as well. Not sure who this guy is, but he could have been a swamp rat right ?

I love it when idiot conservatives display the depths of their ignorance and lack of concern over the type of people Trump is appointing to these positions. I mean look at how unqualified many of his apppointments to the bench have been.
Drooling Sap

Have you hugged your tree today? If not, I'm sure it misses you.

I love it when idiot conservatives display the depths of their ignorance and lack of concern over the type of people Trump is appointing to these positions. I mean look at how unqualified many of his apppointments to the bench have been.
Drooling Sap

When you go directly to insults, it proves you have nothing. There is nothing you can say to refute my post.

Your concession is appreciated.

How's the wall cuming for you?
Other than some judges that will hurt America and Americans for years. What permeant thang has the great Douche Done? As It fills the swamp with more criminal DOPers.
List the swamp areas that are drained. ACA it still here.
The wall is being built.View attachment 234840
Prove the Great Douche wall is under construction liar.

READ SOME FACTS DOPerMoron.

Has the Border Wall Begun? - FactCheck.org
About 11 miles in New Mexico, there has been a few miles in California that is done.
Show the new Douche wall in pictures Liar.
View attachment 234867
wall-log.jpg

Zinke’s final day as agency chief will be Jan. 2, The Associated Press reported Saturday, citing his resignation letter. That’s one day before Democrats take control of the House of Representatives. In recent weeks, some Democratic lawmakers made clear that they intended to investigate both Zinke’s personal conduct and policy decisions. He has faced nearly 20 federal investigations, one of which has been referred to the Justice Department for possible criminal violations.

Ryan Zinke To Step Down One Day Before Dems Get Oversight Powers

Darn, I wanted to see his greedy ass in an orange jumpsuit. Oh well, I guess he can still be indicted after he leaves.

Zinke’s final day as agency chief will be Jan. 2, The Associated Press reported Saturday, citing his resignation letter. That’s one day before Democrats take control of the House of Representatives. In recent weeks, some Democratic lawmakers made clear that they intended to investigate both Zinke’s personal conduct and policy decisions. He has faced nearly 20 federal investigations, one of which has been referred to the Justice Department for possible criminal violations.

Darn, I wanted to see his greedy ass in an orange jumpsuit. Oh well, I guess he can still be indicted after he leaves.
You will complain either way, the thing is. Trump is fullfiling another campaign promise, something your boy Obama couldn't do. He promised alot, but didn't come through.

Trump is fullfiling another campaign promise,

Yeah, we read that everytime his misunderstanding and mismanagement becomes apparent.

The man has a revolving door policy ,painfully due to political inexperience and ineptitude , not insight of it

~S~

Trump was fine with Zinke until Democrats won the House and

This is what the thread author thought about Zinke when Trump hired him:
36846921874299b695fc3db713850c080167051dfb8b6a709ff978c8e1e4f738524819d6.jpg

Keep Draining The Swamp! President Trump picks Rick Perry for Energy Secretary

Drooling Sap

When you go directly to insults, it proves you have

Dragon and Naggin'

At least your tree loves you. So it's not so bad if no one else can. I'd tell you to cry me a river, but that would cause water pollution.

Forum List

Back