President Trump to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke: YOU'RE FIRED

The Trump Administration hit the iceberg known as the mid-terms and it is now time to abandon ship.

Last edited:
The Trump Administration hit the iceberg known as the mid-terms and now it is time to abandon ship.
Sounds like swamp draining to me. The swamp isn't only on the outside, but it can exist on the inside as well. Not sure who this guy is, but he could have been a swamp rat right ?

Zinke was the very definition of swamp. Zinke was under ethical investigations for misuse of campaign funds, conflicts of interest and misuse of government al services. I guess he was the perfect Trump appointee.

The Trump Administration hit the iceberg known as the mid-terms and now it is time to abandon ship.
Sounds like swamp draining to me. The swamp isn't only on the outside, but it can exist on the inside as well. Not sure who this guy is, but he could have been a swamp rat right ?

You do know that Trump was one of the guys who created the swamp and used a lot of bribery and other stuff that isn't quite legal in his construction business. Now that Trump is King Rat, he's just getting all that bribery money he paid over the years, back in his own pocket.

• Banned
"Ryan Zinke’s tenure at Interior was a never-ending stream of terrible management decisions, increased exploitation of public lands, reduced protections for wildlife, total disregard for the work of scientists, and an alarming number of ethical lapses. I will not miss him." - Crazy Bernie

• Banned
"Ryan Zinke came under 15 investigations, including conflict of interest, Hatch Act violations, and $139,000 office doors. There were also questions about a two-person Montana firm that got a $300 million contract in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.'

I love it when idiot conservatives display the depths of their ignorance and lack of concern over the type of people Trump is appointing to these positions. I mean look at how unqualified many of his apppointments to the bench have been.

"WH official tells me Zinke's exit necessary. Why? Grijalva (D-Ariz.) will soon take gavel at Natural Res. Cmmte. Since Zinke has taken personal shots at Grijalva for his struggles w/ alcoholism, official says the WH, already embattled, wants to avoid brutal/newsy Zinke hearings."

What do you mean 'swamp draining'? What crazy spin-doctoring is that?

Trump appointed the guy. So Trump must take responsibility for taking a fringe swamp guy and adding him to the core swamp (in the White House).

You don't drain a swamp by adding water to it and then draining EXACTLY that much water and then saying 'see, I drained the swamp'.

That represents zero net draining...just as this does.

I swear, if Trump dug up Stalin and made his skeleton the VP - you people would applaud Trump for hiring someone with 'lots of wisdom and experience'.

Interior chief Zinke to leave administration

:21:Another BEST of the Great Douche Cabinet running away.
But does Stinky understand the House can call his ass back to have him
jailed for fraud scams still? Will he spew on the Douche in his real hearings?
As like Stinky Zinke got some, I think 8, investigations coming in 2019.
He going to be spending lots of time-saving his ass. No time to do more
frauds scam for money, off Gobmint properties.

Last edited:
upload_2018-12-15_11-0-34.png

WELL SAID, Chuck! Speaker Pelosi will get his ASS in 2019.
DAGA 2019 (Sounds like dagger) -Dems Are Great Americans!
As more,..Many more MAGA moments are coming (-Many Are Getting Arrested) will be -

Last edited:

Forum List

Back