President Trump: the man who restored constitutional government

I can't believe you're stupid enough to think Trump values the constitution despite all the crap he has said about it.
I honestly can't believe you're so stupid that you literally do not understand the premise of this thread. Oh wait - yes I can. Because like all progressives, you read the headline and commented without reading the post or the argument. Too bad for you. Just makes you look stupid.
Um okay. So does that mean you agree Trump doesn't give a shit about core values in the constitution?
Well....he does care a billion times more than any Dumbocrat in the U.S. today. At least he doesn't hate the U.S. Constitution like Barack Insane Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Harry Reid, etc. But the main premise of this thread (which you completely missed) is that progressives so fear President Trump that they are doing everything at the state and local level. Which is what the constitution dictates anyway. This isn't the only case we've seen this either. There have been multiple other cases (such as California implementing their own healthcare law).
It just astounds me how you people worship someone as stupid and pathetically childish as Trump. It flat out blows my mind.

Maxine Water is your hero.

The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Democrats Plot ‘Revolution’ to Circumvent Trump’s Paris Decision

So mayor De Blah blah decides to be the good soldier , and fall in like

Which means he's 'American' ,and 'patriot'

While those who dissent are not....?

equating the sound of jackboots to constitutionality is such a tedious affair, yet i'm often surprised the level of stark raving cognitive dissonance some assume towards such pursuits.

~S~

The ripple effect from President Trump has been nothing short of astounding. He has even caused the anti-American, anti-constitution progressive crowd to begin to embrace and abide by the U.S. Constitution.

This is how the United States was designed to operate. With each state deciding for themselves what direction to go in. If California wants to implement all kinds of "green" policies - good for them. Go for it. They just don't get to force the rest of society into it.

Democrats Plot ‘Revolution’ to Circumvent Trump’s Paris Decision

So mayor De Blah blah decides to be the good soldier , and fall in like

Which means he's 'American' ,and 'patriot'

While those who dissent are not....?

equating the sound of jackboots to constitutionality is such a tedious affair, yet i'm often surprised the level of stark raving cognitive dissonance some assume towards such pursuits.

~S~

Making shit up to argue against ?

According to them, when he said that he said wanted to stop Muslims coming into the US well...that means nothing.
So there you have it...the Supreme Court has ruled that you can't believe anything Trump says.
The Supreme Court wasn’t ruling on what President Trump had said. They were ruling on his 100% constitutional travel ban.

You lying liberals tried to claim it was a “muslim” ban (which wouldn’t even be remotely possible as there is absolutely no way to ascertain a person’s religious views without them volunteering it).

So there you have it...the U.S. Supreme Court once again confirming that liberals lie.

BOTH of his Executive Orders were 1,000% constitutional and the Supreme Court will uphold them.
No, Rotty old sock, they weren't...which is why numerous judges have ruled it unconstitutional.
Exactly like I told you, Seawytch. This is why progressives (who have never read the U.S. Constitution) shouldn’t argue with conservatives (who actually do read the U.S. Constitution).
Ruling in Trump v. Hawaii, the high court upheld the travel ban in its entirety
A. It wasn’t a “muslim” ban (that’s not even remotely possible as there as absolutely no way to ascertain a person’s religion) and

B. Every last facet about President Trump’s travel ban was 100% constitutional - from his legal authority to invoke it to the language of it (and everything in between).

Supreme Court’s travel ban decision sends an incredible (and clear) message to lower federal court judges

According to them, when he said that he said wanted to stop Muslims coming into the US well...that means nothing.
So there you have it...the Supreme Court has ruled that you can't believe anything Trump says.

DERP

Say Comrade, does the travel ban from terrorist nations include Indonesia? You know, the largest Muslim country in the world?

If not, how can you call it a "Muslim ban?"

Oh that's right, because you're a fucking liar.

Seriously, is there a single person on the USMB who believes Trump has ever read the constitution?

The Supreme Court wasn’t ruling on what President Trump had said. They were ruling on his 100% constitutional travel ban.

You lying liberals tried to claim it was a “muslim” ban (which wouldn’t even be remotely possible as there is absolutely no way to ascertain a person’s religious views without them volunteering it).

So there you have it...the U.S. Supreme Court once again confirming that liberals lie.
You're right...they weren't using what he said in their ruling because they knew you can't believe anything he says.

BOTH of his Executive Orders were 1,000% constitutional and the Supreme Court will uphold them.
No, Rotty old sock, they weren't...which is why numerous judges have ruled it unconstitutional.
Exactly like I told you, Seawytch. This is why progressives (who have never read the U.S. Constitution) shouldn’t argue with conservatives (who actually do read the U.S. Constitution).
A. It wasn’t a “muslim” ban (that’s not even remotely possible as there as absolutely no way to ascertain a person’s religion) and

B. Every last facet about President Trump’s travel ban was 100% constitutional - from his legal authority to invoke it to the language of it (and everything in between).

Supreme Court’s travel ban decision sends an incredible (and clear) message to lower federal court judges

DERP

Say Comrade, does the travel ban from terrorist nations include Indonesia? You know, the largest Muslim country in the world?

Are you calling Trump a liar?

You're right...they weren't using what he said in their ruling because they knew you can't believe anything he says.
No...fragile 'lil snowflake. They weren't ruling on what he was saying because they aren't partisan, ignorant hacks like you are. There job is to set aside their feelings (something you immature progressives can't do) and rule on the law.

DERP

DERP

Wow, how clever you are to start lying...

"Buuuhhhh Tremp sayed in the campaign he would BANIFY Muslims."

No, he didn't you fucking liar - and when 7% of the Muslim population is affected, 93% is not, it sure ain't a "Muslim ban" fucking liar.

DERP

DERP

No, he didn't you fucking liar - and when 7% of the Muslim population is affected, 93% is not, it sure ain't a "Muslim ban" fucking liar.
Calling me a liar...well...that's just hurtful!

Quote: “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”

DERP

DERP

Quote: “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Who are you quoting, fucking liar?

It's not Trump.

Your joking Trump has called out every government that's been pro America, he bad mouths the FBI, The JUSTICE dept, the courts, every well known private citizen who wont support him has been attacked. some one here even thought he was cool because he was willing to get down in the mud. the president of the United States in the mud?

Quote: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”
I can prove you’re lying now. Because if “Donald J. Trump” had said that, he would not have started with “Donald J. Trump is calling for.....”.

You idiot. You are so easily dupe. :lmao:

Your joking Trump has called out every government that's been pro America, he bad mouths the FBI, The JUSTICE dept, the courts, every well known private citizen who wont support him has been attacked. some one here even thought he was cool because he was willing to get down in the mud. the president of the United States in the mud?

Called out the traitors in the FSB? Well DAYUM, if you can't engage in treason without being criticized it's just no fun....

Quote: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.”
I can prove you’re lying now. Because if “Donald J. Trump” had said that, he would not have started with “Donald J. Trump is calling for.....”.

You idiot. You are so easily dupe. :lmao:

Lying is what these clocksuckers do.

DERP

DERP

Who are you quoting, fucking liar?

It's not Trump.
Oh no...you really don't know, do you?

At a rally in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on Monday evening, Trump pointed to the statement he released earlier in the day.

“Should I read you the statement?” he asked.

The crowd enthusiastically agreed that he should.

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on,” he said, adding the word “hell" for emphasis this time.

Supporters erupted in applause.
Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States’

Forum List

Back