President Trump suggests he will use military to build wall!

Sure, we've got so many soldiers now that we don't know what to do with them all.

Sure, we've got so many soldiers now that we don't know what to do with them all.
Corps of engineers is already working on the wall/border. Read the link and google it even more. Its better than having them in foreign lands being shot and killed no?

Corps of engineers is already working on the wall/border. Read the link and google it even more. Its better than having them in foreign lands being shot and killed no?
Army Corps of Engineers are good people. Ought to save us a ton.

All the omnibus let’s Trump do is patch 100 miles of fencing. The prototypes will remain in the California desert, the only monument to Trump’s Presidency. A complete failure.
Why is it taking 1.6 bil to patch 100 miles of fencing?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/25/trump-suggests-the-military-might-build-the-border-wall/

Do it! If he does this he can make it even more beautiful and bigger than previously planned! Got plenty of money to do so! If he goes through with this once again he is playing chess while democrats are playing checkers....its worked so far! DO IT MR PRESIDENT!
I thought Mexico is paying for the wall?

This has been explained to you dozens of times.

All the omnibus let’s Trump do is patch 100 miles of fencing. The prototypes will remain in the California desert, the only monument to Trump’s Presidency. A complete failure.
I think most of it goes towards other facets of border security

I oppose any wall that does not include minefields, motes(with alligators), free fire zones where paying customers can direct fire (remotely by drones of course), and pay per view camera's across the internet. We know Mexico ain't paying, so fork it over consumers.

Yes. No doubt it is needed, too. I can't imagine what it's like trying to chase down all these folks. Maybe a Wall WOULD be cheaper.

Yes. No doubt it is needed, too. I can't imagine what it's like trying to chase down all these folks. Maybe a Wall WOULD be cheaper.
On all that varied terrain, across thousands of miles that are criscrossed with streams, rivers, private land, tunnels... a wall would be overpriced and underperforming. Not to mention a symbol of cowardice replacing the Statue of Liberty as what America stands for.

Money from the drug cartels is the only thing that is keeping the corrupt Mexican government in power.
That's why they are so fucking pissed off about a wall, which will help keep most of the drugs that are killing Americans out of the country.

On all that varied terrain, across thousands of miles that are criscrossed with streams, rivers, private land, tunnels... a wall would be overpriced and underperforming. Not to mention a symbol of cowardice replacing the Statue of Liberty as what America stands for.

Your bullshit has been debunked at least 1000 times in this forum.

Money from the drug cartels is the only thing that is keeping the corrupt Mexican government in power.
That's why they are so fucking pissed off about a wall, which will help keep most of the drugs that are killing Americans out of the country.

cartel loves a wall

it would keep prices up and competition out

it should be completed by the 12th of never

"Contrary to popular mythology, prescription drugs are more lethal than illegal or street drugs. Prescription drug abuse and addiction kill far more people in the U.S. every year than all illegal drugs combined."

Prescription Drugs Are More Deadly Than Street Drugs

The Cartels are capitalist. They do not want their customers dying. They want repeat business, like any other capitalist. Besides most of their product comes through traditional shipping routes that the wall will have zero effect on.

The wall is nothing but a rally slogan for the masses to repeat. Second in popularity only to Hillary.

cartel loves a wall

it would keep prices up and competition out

it should be completed by the 12th of never

Plans are to start construction second Tuesday of next week.

Forum List

Back