President Trump signs law which ensures that artists receive fair payment for the licensing of music

It is only a link to Twitter it says nothing
the official white house twitter is not good enough for you. should trump personally shoot a video specifically addressed to you so that you believe me?!
It is not a link to white house Twitter
President Trump signs 'Save Our Seas Act' to address ocean pollution

bye bye

Eighteen posts later, after being called out by multiple readers. And even then it's still a fucking VIDEO with no text.

Apparently you're trying to hide something.

/thread
look up "trump music law" on google. there are 10 trillion links. we are done here

It is only a link to Twitter it says nothing
the official white house twitter is not good enough for you. should trump personally shoot a video specifically addressed to you so that you believe me?!

bye bye

Eighteen posts later, after being called out by multiple readers. And even then it's still a fucking VIDEO with no text.

/thread
look up save our seas on google. there are 10 trillion links. we are done here
This thread is not about that

bye bye

/thread
look up "trump music law" on google. there are 10 trillion links. we are done here

It AIN'T MY FUCKING JOB to "look it up on Google" Dipshit ----- it's YOURS.

YOU brought this up, not me. I'm not in the habit of doing lazy fucks' homework for them and I ain't about to start now, so BITE ME.

/thread

It AIN'T MY FUCKING JOB to "look it up on Google" Dipshit ----- it's YOURS.

YOU brought this up, not me. I'm not in the habit of doing lazy fucks' homework for them and I ain't about to start now, so BITE ME.
i want a link about how i didnt provide a link

Forum List

Back