President Trump says Asia trip had 1 goal: To unite the world against North Korea

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
and boy did he succeed. well done, Mr President.

the North Koreans are isolated, panicked, and shaking in their boots!

Please list the things that have changed in regards to NK since Trump left on his trip.

I especially liked his comment that "we will no longer allow foreign governments to exploit us in trade when we operate in a free and fair environment". He is absolutely correct and it's high time it is called out, not hidden.

I swear, with all the emails I have sent him and his administration, that could have been ME speaking there in regards to Canadian abuses! My wife and I have suffered dearly, but I refuse to stop, and I have a great deal more transparency on the horizon.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

Please list the things that have changed in regards to NK since Trump left on his trip.

the North Koreans are on the run, ISIS is on the run, America is WINNING, whether you like it or not.
Did he do a press conference or something? You got a link?
The North Koreans are on the run....in what way? Do you know?

the North Koreans are on the run, ISIS is on the run, America is WINNING, whether you like it or not.

Do not type meaningless platitudes, give me concrete examples of what has changed since Trump left on his trip.

Did he do a press conference or something? You got a link?
The North Koreans are on the run....in what way? Do you know?

Where is NK going to run to? They cannot run south, they cannot run north and if they run east or west they get very wet.

Still waiting on those examples of anything that has changed since Trump left for his trip.

Forum List

Back