Mexico. Age of consent: 12

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The leftists or absolutely HORRIFIED about the (baseless) claim that a republican may have had relations with a 14 year old.

Meanwhile in Mexico, it's the way of the country to have sexual relations with 12 year olds. These are the people they want to import. Any comments?

Just one more way that demonstrates that liberals don't care at all about the shit they pretend to be offended by.

It is all pretense to justify smearing and attacking their enemies.

deep in the "deliverance" hills of RW redneck country there is no age of consent OR taboo for family members.

be proud .

The leftists or absolutely HORRIFIED about the (baseless) claim that a republican may have had relations with a 14 year old.

Meanwhile in Mexico, it's the way of the country to have sexual relations with 12 year olds. These are the people they want to import. Any comments?
Girls in Mexico can marry at 13 IF they have permission of the parents AND agreement by the bride. (Some families in Mexico pawn off their daughters to the earliest possible "husband" so they don't have to feed her anymore. Fact.) This is more common in very rural areas. Most girls wait 'til at least after their Quinceanera (15th birthday).

Mexico has an age of consent at the age of 12, therefore the charges against Moore are totally baseless.

Peter North vids for all Mezkins from fifth grade forward. No swimmers dento !

deep in the "deliverance" hills of RW redneck country there is no age of consent OR taboo for family members.

be proud .

False, the age of consent in the USA is at least 16.

Also, since you seem to think US law applies selectively I will have to remind you that Trump is your president. The president of all Americans.

They are brown and not American. Liberals won't care.

Have not read any of their comments. Most of them I have on ignore.

They stand for nothing, unless it is anything that is against white American Christians.

That is it.

Do you think it is appropriate for a Republican- or Democrat to have sex with a 14 year old?

You didn't have a problem with it in the other thread.

No- I think that an age of consent of 12 is too low- and when Mexicans come to the United States- guess what- our laws apply here.

Do you think it is appropriate for a Republican- or Democrat to have sex with a 14 year old?

No- I think that an age of consent of 12 is too low- and when Mexicans come to the United States- guess what- our laws apply here.

You seem to have tremendous trouble with basic semantics of grammar, get back to school is all I can say to you. This is an adult board.

Also might want to check whether your single mom got her facts right regarding politics.

Just one more way that demonstrates that liberals don't care at all about the shit they pretend to be offended by..

And which 'liberals' are saying that Mexico's age of consent is okay?

Specifically?

Meanwhile- do you have any problem with a 32 year old man puts a 14 year old girls hand on his erection?

This is an adult board..

Based upon your quotes and threads- clearly there is no requirement that you have to be an adult to post.

You seem to have tremendous trouble with basic semantics of grammar, get back to school is all I can say to you. This is an adult board.

Also might want to check whether your single mom got her facts right regarding politics.

Just pointing out that once again you refuse to answer the question:

Just one more way that demonstrates that liberals don't care at all about the shit they pretend to be offended by..

And which 'liberals' are saying that Mexico's age of consent is okay?

Specifically?

Meanwhile- do you have any problem with a 32 year old man puts a 14 year old girls hand on his erection?

The more we import the better indeed!

To be honest, I have a huge problem with your stupid questions.

Girls in Mexico can marry at 13 IF they have permission of the parents AND agreement by the bride. (Some families in Mexico pawn off their daughters to the earliest possible "husband" so they don't have to feed her anymore. Fact.) This is more common in very rural areas. Most girls wait 'til at least after their Quinceanera (15th birthday).

There are states in the United States where a girl can marry at 14- if they have their parents consent- and that of a judge.

Forum List

Back