President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Shoot a few. The rest will catch a damned clue.
We don't shoot unarmed civilians. Sorry.

We should. Not sorry.

What could be more American under Trump than gunships mowing down defenseless brown people at our border?

Why does Mexico enforce their Guatemalan border?

Mexicans are racist against Guatemalans?
You’d have to ask them

Derp.

You are punting because your know you are a hypocrite.
Ok

You are claiming it’s a bad thing to enforce our borders, but you don’t seem to have that same standard for other nations.

Trump deports Mexicans because he is racist, but Mexico deports Guatemalans because why?

Last edited:

Oh look. Another dumbass who sees racists under every bush and behind every tree.

If those defenseless "brown" people weren't at the border getting ready to cross illegally,they wouldn't get gunned down.

Trump and his supporters are all about inflicting pain, nothing else

Those from the Central American nations wouldn’t be brown?

Well no one but you cares what color they are.

I'd as soon shoot them all as they cross the border and I don't care what color they are.
"I'd as soon shoot them all as they cross the border".....so you are volunteering to man the border? Or are you just living your shooting fantasies vicariously (and safely) thru this forum?

Why does Mexico enforce their Guatemalan border?

Mexicans are racist against Guatemalans?
You’d have to ask them

Derp.

You are punting because your know you are a hypocrite.
Ok

You are claiming it’s a bad thing to enforce our borders, but you don’t seem to have that same standard for other nations.

Trump deports Mexicans because he is racist, but Mexico deport some Guatemalans because why?
Ok

I'd as soon shoot them all as they cross the border and I don't care what color they are.
"I'd as soon shoot them all as they cross the border".....so you are volunteering to man the border? Or are you just living your shooting fantasies vicariously (and safely) thru this forum?

Whatever you say.

Whatever you say.
Actually, I asked a question. Did you see the little "?" at the end?

Whatever you say.
Actually, I asked a question. Did you see the little "?" at the end?

Yup and I answered you stupid question.

Whatever you say.

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Which would be illegal. American troops cannot be used to enforce civilian laws. There is no assault. This is far right wing language used by white supremacists. They should be heard if they decide to seek asylum.

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

I would prefer a Marine Rifle company.

Let’s use our military to defend our own country for a change

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

For a police action? Yes.

For foreign invasion? No.

Your comments are asinine and betray you for a member of the alt-right you are.

Do that and the Republicans will be wiped off the face of the earth. There should be a few Nuremberg style trials involving Trump and anyone who is dumb enough to follow a illegal order.

Do that and the Republicans will be wiped off the face of the earth. There should be a few Nuremberg style trials involving Trump and anyone who is dumb enough to follow a illegal order.

LMAO Well since I'm not a republican I really don't care.

Oh and since most Americans are fed up will the illegals in this country. I'd bet most wouldn't mind a bit to see some get shot.

Shoot a few as they illegally cross the border. The rest will catch a clue.

Trump and his supporters are all about inflicting pain, nothing else

More baseless idiocy from Candycorn. I care about my and my family’s well-being. I’ve no desire to inflict pain onto anyone unless they’re DIRECTLY threatening to harm me and mine and the only way to thwart that is to injure or kill them, and their skin color, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation matters not. I’m accepting of anyone who doesn’t wish to harm innocent people and who will mind their own business.

The National Guards of the State involved should be on the border to greet these assholes.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
so you think we're not allowed to defend our country? what world you live in. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LMAO Well since I'm not a republican I really don't care.

Oh and since most Americans are fed up will the illegals in this country. I'd bet most wouldn't mind a bit to see some get shot.

Shoot a few as they illegally cross the border. The rest will catch a clue.

You have a low opinion of Americans. They will not stand for the shooting of unarmed citizens. The day they do, this becomes Nazi Germany all over. Then the goal will be to destroy the monster it has become.

nope, we just tell them to go home. what do you think the caravan will do after that?

They're not crossing illegally, you stupid cow, they're trying claim santuary from the narco terrorists which have taken over their country. If Trump wants to send in the army, he should send them to Central America to wipe out the American drug terrorists who have taken over these countries.

The USA is responsoible for this narca terrorist mess, and now, Trump pretends the people fleeing are the problem.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
so you think we're not allowed to defend our country? what world you live in. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course we are but not from illegals entering this country.

The military can't act on US soil. Posse Comitatus

However Border patrol and local LEO's can act.

Forum List

Back