President Trump offers help to a terminally ill baby on the UK Socialized Medicine Death Panel list

Should the UK Death Panel allow the child one last chance at treatment ?

• Yes. Give the kid a chance at life.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No and hell no. Let the Death Panel do it's job and reduce the surplus population.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
[Q

before the ACA, insurance companies made those decisions here in the USA....

In over 50 years being under health insurance I have been treated very well. Never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. Of course there are some people that try to take advantage and claim they are covered under something they didn't pay for.

Insurance is not welfare. Insurance is paying into a pool when you don't need it and drawing out when you do need it. The cost of the policy should reflect the risk pool you are in.

I have been screwed by the government much more in my life than I have by any insurance company. The last thing I would want to do is put my health choices or my family's in the hands of some stupid bureaucrat.

The same kind of bureaucrat that made the decision to pull the plug on the child that this thread is about.

I also don't need to be forced by an oppressive government to pay the bills of somebody else that is too sorry to pay their own.

You're wrong.

Thanks to Saint Ronnie RayGun and YOUR votes, it is welfare.

You pay for it and if trump gets his way,mist going to get a lot more expensive.

And, thanks to you, you'll also be paying for undocumented health care, including abortions and live birthday.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Is the baby white, or of color? Sadly, that's how white cuckold Liberals make their decisions on these kinds of issues. If the baby's white, it's a goner for sure. If the baby's of color, it still has a chance. That's the ugly reality. It's why many say 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.'

That's really stupid.

Fact is, it's you RWNJs who vote to let all babies, children, vets, elderly, handicapped die.

Ya wanna deny you voted for drumpf?

Nah, you white cuckolds are crazy as hell. If the baby's white, it's a goner. If it's of color, it may stand a chance of survival. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It's interesting watching the left defend this. Where did the parents want to bring their child? Obviously not the utopia of British healthcare their child got sentenced to death. Second choice must have been one of their closest neighbors with government healthcare. Guess not. Surely they would pick Cuba, Michael Moore said they were the best. Yet they didn't pick that one either. Canada had to be in the running right? Come on, who doesn't want to go to Canada to die.

Of all those choices they picked what lefties call the worst healthcare system in the civilized world. The USA. I wonder why that is?

It's interesting watching the left defend this. Where did the parents want to bring their child? Obviously not the utopia of British healthcare their child got sentenced to death. Second choice must have been one of their closest neighbors with government healthcare. Guess not. Surely they would pick Cuba, Michael Moore said they were the best. Yet they didn't pick that one either. Canada had to be in the running right? Come on, who doesn't want to go to Canada to die.

Of all those choices they picked what lefties call the worst healthcare system in the civilized world. The USA. I wonder why that is?

Missouri_Mike

Link to even one liberal who defended this.

You can't because, as usual, you're lying.

[emoji90]

Is the baby white, or of color? Sadly, that's how white cuckold Liberals make their decisions on these kinds of issues. If the baby's white, it's a goner for sure. If the baby's of color, it still has a chance. That's the ugly reality. It's why many say 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.'

That's really stupid.

Fact is, it's you RWNJs who vote to let all babies, children, vets, elderly, handicapped die.

Nah, you white cuckolds are crazy as hell. If the baby's white, it's a goner. If it's of color, it may stand a chance of survival. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That's what I thought.

You did vote to let babies and children. So did @Missorri_Mike

You people are slime. Shame on you.

And, @Dschrute look up the definition if "cuckold".[emoji849]

Missouri_Mike

[emoji90]

Post #6 I'm not going to search the whole thread for you.

That's really stupid.

That's what I thought.

You did vote to let babies and children. So did @Missorri_Mike

You people are slime. Shame on you.

And, @Dschrute look up the definition if "cuckold".[emoji849]

Ah, you're a typical white liberal cuckold. You could care less if the baby's white. If it was of color, you'd be taking the opposite approach. You're nuts. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

[QU

You're wrong.

You pay for it and if trump gets his way,mist going to get a lot more expensive.

And, thanks to you, you'll also be paying for undocumented health care, including abortions and live birthday.

You are barking up the tree there Moon Bat

It is clear that Regan was a Progressive. He talked a Conservative game but at the end of the day he was a Liberal that increased the size of government, increased taxation and increased debt. He let in millions of illegals and he even agreed to the Hughes Amendment that put restrictions on automatic weapons. He was one of yours. You are simply too stupid to know it.

The thing that makes health care expensive is government interference. You know, like Obamacare that increased premiums, increased deductibles and increased co payments unless you were a filthy ass welfare queen getting subsides.

Missouri_Mike

[emoji90]

IOW, you lied.

[QU

You're wrong.

You are barking up the tree there Moon Bat

It is clear that Regan was a Progressive. He talked a Conservative game but at the end of the day he was a Liberal that increased the size of government, increased taxation and increased debt. He let in millions of illegals and he even agreed to the Hughes Amendment that put restrictions on automatic weapons. He was one of yours. You are simply too stupid to know it.

The thing that makes health care expensive is government interference. You know, like Obamacare that increased premiums, increased deductibles and increased co payments unless you were a filthy ass welfare queen getting subsides.

Nonsensical rant that carefully avoids the fact that you voted to let children and babies die.

And it's true that you RWNJs are the cause taxpayers paying medical bills of others, of ^ prices as well as decreased care and hospitals and clinics going under.

YOU DID THIS.

As medical care moves to kill patients rather than give them experimental treatments there will be no,further use for these treatments to even be developed. Think of the cost savings as R&D budgets are eliminated.

Missouri_Mike

[emoji90]

IOW, you lied.

I told you where to look. It's not my problem you can't count to six.

Forum List

Back