North Korean missile flies higher, farther than any previous test

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
why trump dont attack to nk?North Korea fires ballistic missile capable of 'reaching Alaska'
North Korea fires ballistic missile capable of 'reaching Alaska' - World - DAWN.COM

595b338ba66d8.jpg

Perhaps South Korea has asked him NOT to out of fear the Seoul will be reduced to rubble by an overwhelming artillery strike.

I think Japan and South Korea should announce they're going nuclear and then tell China that if Seoul is ever struck by North Korea, they will treat that as if China attacked them and respond by hitting Beijing. I believe THAT would compel the do-nothing Chinese to reign in their bad dog in North Korea.

I think Japan and South Korea should announce they're going nuclear and then tell China that if Seoul is ever struck by North Korea, they will treat that as if China attacked them and respond by hitting Beijing. I believe THAT would compel the do-nothing Chinese to reign in their bad dog in North Korea.
. Our nuclear strike capable subs should be the biggest motivator out there for these players to act right. Not sure what is causing the world to go crazy now, other than our very own turmoil that has the world guessing like we were when the Soviet Union crashed.

. Our nuclear strike capable subs should be the biggest motivator out there for these players to act right. Not sure what is causing the world to go crazy now, other than our very own turmoil that has the world guessing like we were when the Soviet Union crashed.

I think the idea of Japan and South Korea going nuclear would compel China to finally do something about North Korea. Furthermore, the South Koreans would pay the highest price if war breaks out...again. We sort of have our hands tied UNLESS the north does something especially egregious.

I think the idea of Japan and South Korea going nuclear would compel China to finally do something about North Korea. Furthermore, the South Koreans would pay the highest price if war breaks out...again. We sort of have our hands tied UNLESS the north does something especially egregious.
. Shouldn't we just supply them with the nukes needed, and with the launch systems as needed strictly for their DEFENSE, and not promote them to become a nuclear power if not currently one now ??? Enough of this proliferation right ?? We should be highly involved in the defense of these allied interest in these regions, and yet not promote further proliferation of nuke technology upon this Earth.

. Shouldn't we just supply them with the nukes needed, and with the launch systems as needed strictly for their DEFENSE, and not promote them to become a nuclear power if not currently one now ??? Enough of this proliferation right ?? We should be highly involved in the defense of these allied interest in these regions, and yet not promote further proliferation of nuke technology upon this Earth.

Geography and weather matters. If the South Koreans or Japan, or anyone else for that matter uses nukes in North Korea, South Korea and Japan are downwind. Do you think they might think twice about covering their own people with radioactive fallout?

I don't think you can just PACK UP NUCLEAR BOMBS and mail them to other countries-----
There are all kinds of things that have to be DONE to them ----maintenance and stuff that
amounts to -------KNOWING THE INS AND OUTS OF NUCLEAR REACTORS and having
the means to make DA BOMB

i thought that trump isnt pussy like obama :biggrin:

not a nice thing to say about a fellow muzzie (the "pussy like Obama" part Of course it is a lot
better than saying "dog like Obama"------because muhummad did not like dogs-----he DID like
pussies. Maybe he liked pussies because they are CATS as are lions-----and used to eat
Christians in Rome.------Christians....remember? THE CRUSADERS

Assuming everything we hear and see about what is going on in North Korea we have no choice as the snowball is getting bigger and it is rolling downhill and heading right toward us. I would strike them with everything and then spend the rest of my life with the pain of having to destroy a nation of people most of which are completely innocent. We could assassinate their leader but that would be a gamble. The only choice is war which is a very sad thought. "Assuming everything we hear is the truth"

Assuming everything we hear and see about what is going on in North Korea we have no choice as the snowball is getting bigger and it is rolling downhill and heading right toward us. I would strike them with everything and then spend the rest of my life with the pain of having to destroy a nation of people most of which are completely innocent. We could assassinate their leader but that would be a gamble. The only choice is war which is a very sad thought. "Assuming everything we hear is the truth"

My preference ----as always-----is a bullet in the HEAD OF THE SNAKE. A partial list of
heads that SHOULD have been lead injected includes ----Gamal Abdel Nasser, Saddam
Hussein, Idi Amin, Khadaffy duck, Pol pots, Adolf Hitler, Hafez Assad <<<<ALL OF
THEM lived for DECADES too long. (it would have also been good if someone in mecca
had the foresight to stick an abortifacient into amina)

Japan Scheduling More Evacuation Drills As North Korean Missile Threat Heightens

Amid North Korea’s repeated missile launches, evacuation drills conducted with the participation of local residents and based on the scenario that a missile strike is imminent are being held in many places across the nation.
-------------------------------------------------

Seems Japan is getting very nervous about N. Korea

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump tweeted his reaction to the latest provocation
Trump Responds To N.Korea’s Rocket Launch: “Does Kim Have Anything Better To Do With His Life?”

upload_2017-7-4_7-56-56.png

why trump dont attack to nk?North Korea fires ballistic missile capable of 'reaching Alaska'
North Korea fires ballistic missile capable of 'reaching Alaska' - World - DAWN.COM

595b338ba66d8.jpg
BH Obama had the option of kicking the can of N.Korea down the road.

He did so and confessed it to DJ Trump.

Trump does not have this option.

Trump will be forced to launch missile strikes against N.Korea very soon.

Kim J.U. is asking for it. And he will get it soon -- from Trump -- because Trump cannot kick the can down the road like Obama did.

If anything happens they will kill him with an air strike.....they they try to retaliate a few MOABS would easily do the trick. Those people over there want freedom

Trump needs to stay out of it. We don't need WWIII right now. A war is the last thing America needs.

595b338ba66d8.jpg
BH Obama had the option of kicking the can of N.Korea down the road.

He did so and confessed it to DJ Trump.

Trump does not have this option.

Trump will be forced to launch missile strikes against N.Korea very soon.

Kim J.U. is asking for it. And he will get it soon -- from Trump -- because Trump cannot kick the can down the road like Obama did.

can you expand on that notion? what threat is N. Korea to the USA or any other country?

They now have the capability to hit Alaska.

This isn't going to end peacefully.

North Korean missile flies higher, farther than any previous test

The ballistic missile launched by North Korea on Tuesday flew longer than any missile test conducted by the rogue regime to date, U.S. Pacific Command said -- meaning Kim Jong Un's dictatorship may now possess the ability to strike Alaska.

North Korea launched a missile on Mother's Day that flew for 30 minutes and reached an altitude 1,000 miles higher than the international space station. But Tuesday's missile flew for 37 minutes and reached a height of 1,500 miles, leading missile experts to conclude it could have reached a target 4,000 miles away, putting Alaska in its cross-hairs.

"The threat is much more immediate now," National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster told reporters prior to the launch. "So it's clear we can't repeat the same failed approach of the past."

Forum List

Back