President Trump: Kind Benefactor of Trophy wives

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
Donald Trump confirms that wife Melania and son Barron will stay in New York after the presidential inauguration

President-elect Donald Trump confirmed Sunday that future first lady Melania Trump and their 10-year-old son, Barron, will remain in New York after he becomes president, as first reported in the New York Post.

When asked about the family’s relocation plans post inauguration Trump, 70, told reporters that he would immediately settle into the executive mansion and that Mrs. Trump and his youngest son, a fourth grader at a Manhattan prep school, would move “Very soon. After he’s finished with school,” according to McClatchy White House Correspondent Anita Kumar. Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller confirmed that there was “obviously a sensitivity to pulling out a 10-year-old in the middle of the school year.”

“The campaign has been difficult for Barron, and she is really hoping to keep disruption to a minimum,” an unidentified person “close to Trump’s transition team” told the New York Post in an article published online early Sunday.

more at link
.....................................................................................................................

I think it's fantastic that Mr Trump isn't the type of tyrant to disrupt Melania's life. Let's face it, living with the Donald wouldn't be all that easy and this way, we have him ALL to ourselves.

Interesting, and makes sense. Let their son finish out this school year..

First lady being absent from the White House is a bit odd though. Are we sure she isn't doing another lesbian photo shoot?

i would move myself and my child as far away from this mess as possible...IF the child has problems it is best for him to remain in a stable environment i doubt his father who is a pos cares how what he does effects the child.....thankfully the mother does

Oh good, protect her in New York and him in Washington. I guess it'll give him more time to grab pussy, force kiss and play with his playmates.

And he's appointing people who don't think grabbing a woman's pussy without her wanting it is sexual assault.

It's PARTY TIME IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Oh good, protect her in New York and him in Washington. I guess it'll give him more time to grab pussy, force kiss and play with his playmates.

And he's appointing people who don't think grabbing a woman's pussy without her wanting it is sexual assault.

It's PARTY TIME IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
The Clintons lost, no pussy grabbing. Trump will be working hard for the American people. Not playing golf, fundraising, and traveling around the world bashing us. The way Obama did, oh yeah I bet Trump won't find out about major world events on the eleven o clock news. The way Obama did.

Donald Trump confirms that wife Melania and son Barron will stay in New York after the presidential inauguration

President-elect Donald Trump confirmed Sunday that future first lady Melania Trump and their 10-year-old son, Barron, will remain in New York after he becomes president, as first reported in the New York Post.

When asked about the family’s relocation plans post inauguration Trump, 70, told reporters that he would immediately settle into the executive mansion and that Mrs. Trump and his youngest son, a fourth grader at a Manhattan prep school, would move “Very soon. After he’s finished with school,” according to McClatchy White House Correspondent Anita Kumar. Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller confirmed that there was “obv

When asked about the family’s relocation plans post inauguration Trump, 70, told reporters that he would immediately settle into the executive mansion and that Mrs. Trump and his youngest son, a fourth grader at a Manhattan prep school, would move “Very soon. After he’s finished with school,” according to McClatchy White House Correspondent Anita Kumar. Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller confirmed that there was “obviously a sensitivity to pulling out a 10-year-old in the middle of the school year.”

“The campaign has been difficult for Barron, and she is really hoping to keep disruption to a minimum,” an unidentified person “close to Trump’s transition team” told the New York Post in an article published online early Sunday.

more at link
.....................................................................................................................

I think it's fantastic that Mr Trump isn't the type of tyrant to disrupt Melania's life. Let's face it, living with the Donald wouldn't be all that easy and this way, we have him ALL to ourselves.
If this is the sort of banal childishness we can expect from you I'm putting you on PI.
iously a sensitivity to pulling out a 10-year-old in the middle of the school year.”

more at link

Forum List

Back