President Trump,Kanye West and the Democrat/liberal reaction

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
31138035_1696944107064047_789075637_n.jpg

Simple as that! You are NOT allowed to leave the democratic plantation!

I hear way more Right wingers talking about this Kanye thing than I do Left wingers. It’s all over fox... hmmm wonder why

Funny. Right wingers were ready to lynch him after his Hurricane Katrina remarks against W. Now they are bending over backwards to kiss his ass.
He is still a worthless piece of shit to me.

But if I can get a use out of him hurting Democrats, then I am sure as hell going to use him.

Funny. Right wingers were ready to lynch him after his Hurricane Katrina remarks against W. Now they are bending over backwards to kiss his ass.
He is still a worthless piece of shit to me.

But if I can get a use out of him hurting Democrats, then I am sure as hell going to use him.
Repugs are nothing if not opportunistic. Then again, so are Dems.

I hear way more Right wingers talking about this Kanye thing than I do Left wingers. It’s all over fox... hmmm wonder why
Of course because its shocking because for so long Blacks were told their place was on the democrat plantation or else!

hmmm Why not?
Repubs got another token black
Racist much? Funny how liberals LOVE diversity until their chosen minority projects turn against them.

Can you cite some examples Democrats freaking out, or whatever you’re accusing them of?
Surely!
Kanye West's Return to Twitter Is Triggering Liberals | RealClearPolitics
https://nypost.com/2018/04/28/why-kanyes-love-for-trump-caused-a-liberal-meltdown/

Total Meltdown: Kanye West’s Pro-Trump Twitter Thread Caused The Left To Lose Their Minds

Here is the CNN report on the issue:

Damn, they legitimately think that Kanye is owned by their plantation for the virtue of being black. This does not surprise me at all to say the least..

The fact that they think it's a mental illness to not thump their agenda is legitimately scary shit. I didn't think even they would fall to this level.

Last edited:
Here is the CNN report on the issue:

Damn, they legitimately think that Kanye is owned by their plantation for the virtue of being black. This does not surprise me at all to say the least..

KANYE is an asshole no matter what side he supports Same with Trump

Of course because its shocking because for so long Blacks were told their place was on the democrat plantation or else!

hmmm Why not?
Repubs got another token black
Racist much? Funny how liberals LOVE diversity until their chosen minority projects turn against them.
Can you cite some examples Democrats freaking out, or whatever you’re accusing them of?
Surely!
Kanye West's Return to Twitter Is Triggering Liberals | RealClearPolitics
https://nypost.com/2018/04/28/why-kanyes-love-for-trump-caused-a-liberal-meltdown/

Total Meltdown: Kanye West’s Pro-Trump Twitter Thread Caused The Left To Lose Their Minds

This is your idea of liberals losing their minds?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Yet for someone as young, black and cool as West to give a thumbs-up to Trump was like an electromagnetic pulse that fried the left’s thinking circuits.

“There are no excuses for trash politics,” said Jezebel with an almost audible harrumph. “Explaining exactly what’s going on here might be beyond our or anyone’s abilities,” gravely intoned Vox, the forum where 24-year-olds cheerfully explain how to solve health care or sexual violence. “No one wants to deal with this,” wrote Sean Fennessey of The Ringer in a lengthy screed, as though West had just praised the Holocaust. “In the days since he returned to Twitter . . . Kanye has clipped the barbed wire around his mind and begun espousing the empty phraseology of alt-right thinkers who rallied around President Trump.”

Forum List

Back