President Trump: I will be allowing the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened

• Banned
Thank God that Trump will be releasing the JFK Files. That is what TRANSPARENCY looks like! It’s about time we found out what happened...

I love how POTUS Trump respects the American People's right to be given facts rather than the politicians & Media's version of the truth!

• Banned
thank you Roger Stone!

DMxf8CeVAAANd98.jpg

My guess is that it will finally be revealed that the CIA recruited Oswald possibly in one of A.G.Bobby Kennedy's crackpot schemes to murder Castro. Why else would he be welcomed back to the U.S. in the hottest time of the Cold War after he renounced his citizenship and defected to Russia? Oswald should have been in prison at least for desertion from the Marine Corps. The CIA was playing some kind of amateurish spy vs spy game and surprise surprise Oswald turned out to be an agent of the Russian/Cuban conspiracy instead of the CIA. Like every other alleged "congressional investigation" the Warren Commission turned out to be an exercise in CYA and the liberal media went along with it.

But not at all surprising. Trump is a sheep in wolves clothing.Two faced.sooner or later the trump supporters will see that for himself.I at first in the first couple of months thought he would be different than Bush and Obama but he is the same as them and every president since reagan,just here to serve the bankers instead of the people and aide the globalists in their destruction of America that reagan got started and each president since has expanded upon.

I like what Trump's doing, but i don't expect anything significant to be released. The CIA would never allow it.

Thank God that Trump will be releasing the JFK Files. That is what TRANSPARENCY looks like! It’s about time we found out what happened...

I love how POTUS Trump respects the American People's right to be given facts rather than the politicians & Media's version of the truth!

Bet you will be disappointed. I remember the hoopla from the last ones. Did not end the conspiracy.

I knew it. Grrrrrr.

It was too good to be true.

I said after his first two months in office,he was two faced.That he was no different than Bush or Obama.

I don't agree with that. ^^

But I must say this news that he will not release the JFK files after all is very disheartening.

Shame. :mad:

well this latest statement of trump is just the latest for me that he is a sheep in wolfs clothing.

I knew it. Grrrrrr.

It was too good to be true.

I said after his first two months in office,he was two faced.That he was no different than Bush or Obama.

I don't agree with that. ^^

But I must say this news that he will not release the JFK files after all is very disheartening.

Shame. :mad:

well this latest statement of trump is just the latest for me that he is a sheep in wolfs clothing.

I agree that is not right that he went back in his promise.

I like what Trump's doing, but i don't expect anything significant to be released. The CIA would never allow it.

Why not.

What are they hiding.

What is so horrible that they don't want the American people to know?

Likely a very screwed up investigation. Much like the Vegas shooting. Sloppy investigations lead to conspiracy theories.

Please....that is laughable. ^^:rolleyes-41:

Why not.

What are they hiding.

Any evidence of guilt would have been destroyed long ago by the CIA. So i wouldn't expect anything of any significance to be released. In other words, don't get your hopes up.

Why not.

What are they hiding.

Any evidence of guilt would have been destroyed long ago by the CIA. So i wouldn't expect anything of any significance to be released. In other words, don't get your hopes up.

And then why not release the freaking thing???

what's the problem?:dunno:

Why not.

What are they hiding.

And then why not release the freaking thing???

what's the problem?:dunno:

Something will be released. It just won't be anything of any significance.

Forum List

Back