President Trump announces new tariffs: 25% for steel, 10% for aluminum

Just because someone was a business man, doesn't mean that they understand how to run a country. There is a huge difference between the two.

My portfolio growth and tax returns say differently

Wait awhile. Neither of those things will look quite as good should Trump move forward with his trade wars. He first talked about tariffs on China of around 100 Billion, then it went to 220 Billion and now he's throwing around the idea of half a trillion. And, if he thinks he got away with that, he'll undoubtedly do similar shit with our other trading partners.

He's not thinking about the ramifications of all that to the working man. He's just delighted to play his usual moronic bully role. If he does all that, goods that we working people depend on to control our individual household budgets will cost a damn sight more, Tariffs are by their very nature, inflationary. Huge tariffs will accelerate that inflation.

It will cause your portfolio, (I'm glad you have one, not everybody does) to shrink and the giant giveaway to themselves will and are causing budget shortfalls that have to be made up. Guess who that burden falls on.

Trump doesn't give one microfuck how his bullshit effects the middle class and poor. He never has and never will have empathy. It's all about his throwing his fat ass weight around and tooting his own horn. Haven't you noticed that he cares about The Donald above all else?

He's reckless, clueless and I believe he's about two cookies short of a Happy Meal. And if you or someone you care about is approaching retirement, watch how Trump and the GOP goes about tearing apart the social safety net to pay for his money grab. You'll see. It's simply a matter of time.

Last edited:
WTF would you call it? Of course he did. You didn't see that?

I'd call it a joke. Obviously.

Because no one conducts a conspiracy over live National television.

LOL Yeah, some joke.

Agreed. It was funny.

Especially since what he asked them to do they went ahead and did.

Got it. You think that if Trump has not made that statement on live tv, that the russians would not have done what they did. THat's pretty bat shit crazy of you.

I'm not laughing and the Intell community isn't laughing either.

Nope. Both of you seem very upset and not accepting the Will of the Electorate.

BTW You could say nobody trashes their allies or threatens to exit NATO either.

I wouldn't say that. Our allies have been shit allies, and NATO has turned into a liability.

He berates Britain for pulling out of the EU

He should not have done that. lf he really did. Would you like to provide a link to that one?

and then immediately threatens to pull out of our biggest and most important alliance.

The Europeans are being ungrateful and spiteful children.

And now he says he'll "bring up" the Russia hacking and screwing with our democracy when he meets to suck up to our enemies. That's a good joke too. His mission, as President should be to talk to Putin not at all or about nothing but the hackings and interference. And then increase sanctions to drive home the point. But he won't because Putin owns his fuckin' ass because of his colluding with them and his partnership and complicity in those CRIMES against our country. You'll see in due time but of course you'll deny it even when its proven beyond all doubt. That's what cult members do.

YOur partisan desire to use PUtin against TRump, is you putting Partisan advantage over the lives of your fellow soldiers.

People die in Cold Wars, and your cold war mongering, is beyond vile.

NOt to mention that cold wars can turn hot.

Your position is insane.

Yeah, we shouldn't even mention the fact that Russia is actively attacking our system of elections. We wouldn't want to make Putin angry, right? Are you fuckin' serious? I've seen some cult fools before, but you take the cake. What's insane is to believe what Trump is doing and more importantly what he's not doing is good for our country.
This is your usual muddled, moronic madness. Use Putin against Trump? No. I want Trump to hold Putin's feet to the fire and stop the meddling in our democracy. But he won't because he'd bag himself. You apparently think what the Russians did and are doing is just fine. You truly are an idiot, aren't you? LOL Face the fact that Putin and Trump have worked in concert with one another to fuck with our system of elections. or is that concept foreign to you cult fools? LOL

1. There is no way that the new Cold War that you lefty war mongers are pushing for, would be good for this country.

2. The rest of your partisan blather is noted as evidence of you being an ass. And then dismissed.

New cold war? Did we miss the end of the old one? Who do you think is responsible for the cold war as it now exists? We didn't hack his fake elections, he did that to YOUR country. You don't care? You just wanna be BFF's with Russia? Man, and I thought Trump was a fool.

Those who deny what has been proven beyond all doubt and are afraid to mention it to Putin, folks like you, are committing treason by your complacency and your unquestioning, UnAmerican capitulation to Putin and his boyfriend/employee in the oval office.

It's fuckin' scary to see just how unconcerned you sheep are. ANY other President would immediately call him on it, increase sanctions by a factor of ten and refuse to engage him until the 12 indicted officers are extradited to the US to face charges.

That's what a real President would do. Unfortunately, we don't have one. We have a criminal madman instead.

LOL Yeah, some joke.

Agreed. It was funny.

Got it. You think that if Trump has not made that statement on live tv, that the russians would not have done what they did. THat's pretty bat shit crazy of you.

I wouldn't say that. Our allies have been shit allies, and NATO has turned into a liability.

He should not have done that. lf he really did. Would you like to provide a link to that one?

and then immediately threatens to pull out of our biggest and most important alliance.

And now he says he'll "bring up" the Russia hacking and screwing with our democracy when he meets to suck up to our enemies. That's a good joke too. His mission, as President should be to talk to Putin not at all or about nothing but the hackings and interference. And then increase sanctions to drive home the point. But he won't because Putin owns his fuckin' ass because of his colluding with them and his partnership and complicity in those CRIMES against our country. You'll see in due time but of course you'll deny it even when its proven beyond all doubt. That's what cult members do.

YOur partisan desire to use PUtin against TRump, is you putting Partisan advantage over the lives of your fellow soldiers.

Your position is insane.

Yeah, we shouldn't even mention the fact that Russia is actively attacking our system of elections. We wouldn't want to make Putin angry, right? Are you fuckin' serious? I've seen some cult fools before, but you take the cake. What's insane is to believe what Trump is doing and more importantly what he's not doing is good for our country.
This is your usual muddled, moronic madness. Use Putin against Trump? No. I want Trump to hold Putin's feet to the fire and stop the meddling in our democracy. But he won't because he'd bag himself. You apparently think what the Russians did and are doing is just fine. You truly are an idiot, aren't you? LOL Face the fact that Putin and Trump have worked in concert with one another to fuck with our system of elections. or is that concept foreign to you cult fools? LOL

1. There is no way that the new Cold War that you lefty war mongers are pushing for, would be good for this country.

2. The rest of your partisan blather is noted as evidence of you being an ass. And then dismissed.

New cold war? Did we miss the end of the old one? Who do you think is responsible for the cold war as it now exists? We didn't hack his fake elections, he did that to YOUR country. You don't care? You just wanna be BFF's with Russia? Man, and I thought Trump was a fool. Those who deny what has been proven beyond all doubt and are afraid to mention it to Putin, folks like you, are committing treason by your complacency and your unquestioning, UnAmerican capitulation to Putin and his boyfriend/employee in the oval office. It's fuckin' scary to see just how unconcerned you sheep are. ANY other President would immediately call him on it, increase sanctions by a factor of ten and refuse to engage him until the 12 indicted officers are extradited to the US to face charges. That's what a real President would do. Unfortunately, we don't have one. We have a criminal madman instead.

Your hysterical raving is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

They're not claims you moron. They are documented charges with enough proof to stand up in court. Read the fuckin' indictments. You won't because then you'll learn something and we both know that's not in your makeup.
Suppose Obama had said on national TV that "Russian's if you're listening, I hope you can find the Trump emails and deliver them to us." You'd be okay with that? LOL BTW Obama and the dept of justice/FBI/ DNI all alerted Trump that the Russians had fucked with the DNC and DCCC servers and our elections in Fuckin' July 2016. and he still made that request to our enemy on TV on July 27th. That's collusion and that's treason. At a minimum it's aiding and abetting our enemy to screw with our democracy. And you're perfectly alright with that. No wonder you were stupid enough to vote for this fuckin' criminal.

You really think he negotiated a collusion over national tv?

LOL!!!!

LOL Yeah, some joke. Especially since what he asked them to do they went ahead and did. I'm not laughing and the Intell community isn't laughing either. BTW You could say nobody trashes their allies or threatens to exit NATO either. He berates Britain for pulling out of the EU and then immediately threatens to pull out of our biggest and most important alliance. And now he says he'll "bring up" the Russia hacking and screwing with our democracy when he meets to suck up to our enemies. That's a good joke too. His mission, as President should be to talk to Putin not at all or about nothing but the hackings and interference. And then increase sanctions to drive home the point. But he won't because Putin owns his fuckin' ass because of his colluding with them and his partnership and complicity in those CRIMES against our country. You'll see in due time but of course you'll deny it even when its proven beyond all doubt. That's what cult members do.

Speaking of Britain and the EU, did you see what kind of advice he gave Theresa May concerning their exit? He said that she shouldn't negotiate, she should sue the EU. May on the other hand, said that she was sticking with negotiation.

Just because someone was a business man, doesn't mean that they understand how to run a country. There is a huge difference between the two.

Theresa May: Trump told me to sue the EU

Donald Trump told Theresa May she should sue the EU rather than negotiate over Brexit, she has told the BBC.

The US president said on Friday at a joint news conference he had given Mrs May a suggestion - but she had found it too "brutal".

Asked by the BBC's Andrew Marr what he had said, she replied: "He told me I should sue the EU - not go into negotiations."

It came as another government member resigned over her Brexit plans.

Robert Courts said he quit as a parliamentary private secretary - an unpaid ministerial aide - at the Foreign Office to "express discontent" with Mrs May's policy before key Brexit votes on Monday

Yeah, Trump insults her, her queen and then tells her she should sue the EU. LOL Trump has threatened to sue hundreds of folks and businesses. That's part of his bullshit bluster but he doesn't follow through because he would lose 90% of those suits. He's a coward and his advice is worth about as much as his intellect. Tens of thousands of Brits can't be all wrong. He is what that Balloon likeness represents, a child and a bag of hot air.

You really think he negotiated a collusion over national tv?

LOL!!!!

LOL Yeah, some joke. Especially since what he asked them to do they went ahead and did. I'm not laughing and the Intell community isn't laughing either. BTW You could say nobody trashes their allies or threatens to exit NATO either. He berates Britain for pulling out of the EU and then immediately threatens to pull out of our biggest and most important alliance. And now he says he'll "bring up" the Russia hacking and screwing with our democracy when he meets to suck up to our enemies. That's a good joke too. His mission, as President should be to talk to Putin not at all or about nothing but the hackings and interference. And then increase sanctions to drive home the point. But he won't because Putin owns his fuckin' ass because of his colluding with them and his partnership and complicity in those CRIMES against our country. You'll see in due time but of course you'll deny it even when its proven beyond all doubt. That's what cult members do.

Speaking of Britain and the EU, did you see what kind of advice he gave Theresa May concerning their exit? He said that she shouldn't negotiate, she should sue the EU. May on the other hand, said that she was sticking with negotiation.

Donald Trump told Theresa May she should sue the EU rather than negotiate over Brexit, she has told the BBC.

The US president said on Friday at a joint news conference he had given Mrs May a suggestion - but she had found it too "brutal".

Asked by the BBC's Andrew Marr what he had said, she replied: "He told me I should sue the EU - not go into negotiations."

Robert Courts said he quit as a parliamentary private secretary - an unpaid ministerial aide - at the Foreign Office to "express discontent" with Mrs May's policy before key Brexit votes on Monday

Yeah, Trump insults her, her queen and then tells her she should sue the EU. LOL Trump has threatened to sue hundreds of folks and businesses. That's part of his bullshit bluster but he doesn't follow through because he would lose 90% of those suits. He's a coward and his advice is worth about as much as his intellect. Tens of thousands of Brits can't be all wrong. He is what that Balloon likeness represents, a child and a bag of hot air.

Sure tens of thousands of brits can be wrong.

You believe that tens of millions of Americans are wrong.

That was an insanely dishonest thing to say.

LOL Yeah, some joke.

Agreed. It was funny.

Your position is insane.

New cold war? Did we miss the end of the old one? Who do you think is responsible for the cold war as it now exists? We didn't hack his fake elections, he did that to YOUR country. You don't care? You just wanna be BFF's with Russia? Man, and I thought Trump was a fool. Those who deny what has been proven beyond all doubt and are afraid to mention it to Putin, folks like you, are committing treason by your complacency and your unquestioning, UnAmerican capitulation to Putin and his boyfriend/employee in the oval office. It's fuckin' scary to see just how unconcerned you sheep are. ANY other President would immediately call him on it, increase sanctions by a factor of ten and refuse to engage him until the 12 indicted officers are extradited to the US to face charges. That's what a real President would do. Unfortunately, we don't have one. We have a criminal madman instead.

My point stands.

Who the fuck said anything about war? We were attacked. You haven't noticed? LOL LOL I've never said we should go to war, that's what the GOP is famous for. We sane folks want to punish Putin for his attack on our democracy and to stop it from continuing. The way to do that is to shut him out and sanction him to hell and back. What would your plan to stop his attacks on our democracy be? Tell him not to do that anymore? Make excuses for him so that he feels empowered to keep doing it? Maybe kiss his ass like your hero does? Great plan there, genius!

Agreed. It was funny.

Your position is insane.

My point stands.

Who the fuck said anything about war? ....

YOu have. If you haven't considered the implications of the policies and actions that you are screaming for, you are a fool.

I assume that you left out the word "Cold" out of laziness, not stupidity.

Yeah, you would never condone dishonesty, right? We should all strive to be more honest and forthright. You know, like Trump! You really are a naive moron.

Yeah, you would never condone dishonesty, right? We should all strive to be more honest and forthright. You know, like Trump! You really are a naive moron.

The people of the UK voted to leave the EU. May is resisting her legal responsibility, to manage that.

She is a tyrant.

My point stands.

YOu have. If you haven't considered the implications of the policies and actions that you are screaming for, you are a fool.

The implications are that Putin would think long and hard before doing what he did ever again. Again, what would you suggest we do about the Russia meddling in our democracy? Ignore it and hope it'll go away?
Maybe remove whatever sanctions Trump had to be badgered into imposing by his own party? Maybe we could just ask nicely that he not do that anymore, right? Yeah, that'll work. Fuckin idiot.

The people of the UK voted to leave the EU. May is resisting her legal responsibility, to manage that.

She is a tyrant.

She is a tyrant? Trump is what? a diplomat? Man it just keeps getting more bizarre with your every post. I do believe you might be more than just a little slow.

My point stands.

The implications are that Putin would think long and hard before doing what he did ever again. Again, what would you suggest we do about the Russia meddling in our democracy? Ignore it and hope it'll go away?
Maybe remove whatever sanctions Trump had to be badgered into imposing by his own party? Maybe we could just ask nicely that he not do that anymore, right? Yeah, that'll work. Fuckin idiot.

No, the implications are increasing tensions, a new Cold War, and eventually people dying.

And of course, the ever present danger of the Cold War going hot.

Do you believe that Estonia is worth millions of Americans dying over?

My point stands.

No, the implications are increasing tensions, a new Cold War, and eventually people dying.

You truly are delusional. How much more of this meddling should we just sit back and take? I know, all of it. heaven forbid we should call him out on it or punish his actions through his pocketbook. That would be mean. LOL

I urge you to go back and finish your 7th grade education. And maybe lay off of the drugs for awhile. Maybe then you could think clearly. Or, at least think.

My point stands.

You truly are delusional. How much more of this meddling should we just sit back and take? I know, all of it. heaven forbid we should call him out on it or punish his actions through his pocketbook. That would be mean. LOL

1. We've been fucking with Russia for a long time now. Time to dial it DOWN, not up.

2. Do you believe that Estonia is worth millions of Americans dying over?

1. We've been fucking with Russia for a long time now. Time to dial it DOWN, not up.

We've been fuckin' with Russia?? You truly are a stooge, aren't you? We've been picking on Russia? So therefore we should not be concerned about our democracy? Because why? Russia is just gettin' even? You have no business calling yourself an American. Estonia? WTF are you talking about now? Where do you get these ideas (if you wanna call them ideas) from?

I'm done with you. There is no hope of you ever becoming sane. These last few posts of yours are the most retarded and treasonous statements I think I've ever heard from anyone. I think you should put on your favorite shade of RED lipstick and pucker the fuck up so you'll be ready to kiss Putin's ass, Trump's ass and my ass.

As far as your ass, you couldn't find it with both hands and a mirror. I think you probably actually believe this shit you say and that is about as sad and frightening a thing as I've ever heard. You'd make a fine Russian but you are a very sad excuse for an American.

I thought I had seen the most moronic person in the US but partner, you've surpassed your orange god in the clubhouse turn and you're bringing stupidity home in your saddle bags. Wow. Just Wow. You need professional help and I'm not kidding about that. Meanwhile, Fuck You.

We've been fuckin' with Russia?? You truly are a stooge, aren't you? We've been picking on Russia? So therefore we should not be concerned about our democracy? Because why? Russia is just gettin' even? You have no business calling yourself an American. Estonia? WTF are you talking about now? Where do you get these ideas (if you wanna call them ideas) from?

I deleted most of your post, it was meaningless garbage.

But yes, we have been fucking with Russia. NATO expansion was imbecilic. Putting armed forces in the Black Sea to intefer in the Russian Georgia conflict was even dumber. Meddling in the Ukrainian election? Retarded.

I am an American, and a very patriotic and nationalistic one. But I do not always agree with our foreign policy and I think we bungled the post Cold War situation.

We treated the Russians like a defeated power, to be pushed around. The perfect course of action. If we were looking for more conflict and war.

[/QUOTE]...
Meanwhile, Fuck You.[/QUOTE]

No, fuck you, you warmonger.

WTF do you think is going on in Syria and The Crimea? You're worried about the Baltics with this going on? LOL
BTW Russia was and up til now has been a defeated power. But Trump's gonna fix all that, right? You think Putin has the same goals as the US? Why? Just because he has the same goals as Trump? Trump has been compromised and it's crystal clear. Except of course to idiots. His own appointed Dir of Nat Intelligence has confirmed the hackings and interference by Putin's Russia. So has EVERY National defense agency. If there ever was a time to push Putin around it's now. War? We're already at war with Russia and have been for decades and this latest action by Putin is not a holding out of a peace pipe you moron.

WTF do you think is going on in Syria and The Crimea?

I think that in Syria, Putin is spending Russian lives and treasure killing our enemies.

IN the Crimea? I don't care. It is no threat to US.

You're worried about the Baltics with this going on? LOL

I'm worried about the insane fact that we are treaty bound to fight WORLD WAR THREE over ESTONIA.

That is utter madness.

BTW Russia was and up til now has been a defeated power.

Sure. ANd treating them like that, is a sure fire way to ensure that they will spend generations fighting to get revenge. Is that what we want?

But Trump's gonna fix all that, right?

It is not Trump's job to fix Russia's problems.

You think Putin has the same goals as the US?

Nope. NOthing I have ever said would indicate that.

Why? Just because he has the same goals as Trump?

I don't know where you got that idea. Certainly not from me.

Trump has been compromised and it's crystal clear.

Why? Because he is not hell bent on a new and utterly useless and dangerous Cold War? LOL, only a warmonger fool would say that.

Except of course to idiots.

Your inability to understand that reasonable people can disagree with you, is just you being a narrow minded ass.

His own appointed Dir of Nat Intelligence has confirmed the hackings and interference by Putin's Russia.

Wow. He might have leaked out the truth about what a bitch Hillary was. As though there was ANY DOUBT BY ANYONE. LOL!!!!!!!!

So has EVERY National defense agency. If there ever was a time to push Putin around it's now. War? We're already at war with Russia and have been for decades and this latest action by Putin is not a holding out of a peace pipe you moron.

At most we are talking about some leaked emails and some internet trolls. Only a madman or a fool would call that a war.

YOu are literally willing to see Americans die, in order to get a short term partisan advantage .

Your partisan bitterness has driven you mad.

WTF do you think is going on in Syria and The Crimea?

I think that in Syria, Putin is spending Russian lives and treasure killing our enemies.

IN the Crimea? I don't care. It is no threat to US.

You're worried about the Baltics with this going on? LOL

I'm worried about the insane fact that we are treaty bound to fight WORLD WAR THREE over ESTONIA.

That is utter madness.

BTW Russia was and up til now has been a defeated power.

Sure. ANd treating them like that, is a sure fire way to ensure that they will spend generations fighting to get revenge. Is that what we want?

But Trump's gonna fix all that, right?

It is not Trump's job to fix Russia's problems.

You think Putin has the same goals as the US?

Nope. NOthing I have ever said would indicate that.

Why? Just because he has the same goals as Trump?

I don't know where you got that idea. Certainly not from me.

Trump has been compromised and it's crystal clear.

Why? Because he is not hell bent on a new and utterly useless and dangerous Cold War? LOL, only a warmonger fool would say that.

Except of course to idiots.

Your inability to understand that reasonable people can disagree with you, is just you being a narrow minded ass.

His own appointed Dir of Nat Intelligence has confirmed the hackings and interference by Putin's Russia.

Wow. He might have leaked out the truth about what a bitch Hillary was. As though there was ANY DOUBT BY ANYONE. LOL!!!!!!!!

So has EVERY National defense agency. If there ever was a time to push Putin around it's now. War? We're already at war with Russia and have been for decades and this latest action by Putin is not a holding out of a peace pipe you moron.

At most we are talking about some leaked emails and some internet trolls. Only a madman or a fool would call that a war.

YOu are literally willing to see Americans die, in order to get a short term partisan advantage .

Your partisan bitterness has driven you mad.

Ya know? There are places and people who could help you to see things through a clear mind. Your indoctrination doesn't have to be permanent. Unless of course you like being an idiot. And that may very well be the case. Maybe you could take up something like needlepoint or pottery. Then you wouldn't have the time to be so stupid.

Forum List

Back