President Trump announces new tariffs: 25% for steel, 10% for aluminum

The Chinese provide a lot of components to US Business... TPP was meant to diversify that away from China but Trump too dumb to understand...

The Chinese provide a lot of components to US Business... TPP was meant to diversify that away from China but Trump too dumb to understand...
/—-/ And the smartest woman in the world, Hildabeast, couldn’t beat dumb old Trump. Cause we all know Hildabeast had no intention of stopping China from rapping America.

Well, American corporations buy a LOT of stuff that’s made in China so unless you’re prepared to go naked and barefoot, suck it up, Buttercup!

Well, American corporations buy a LOT of stuff that’s made in China so unless you’re prepared to go naked and barefoot, suck it up, Buttercup!
/—-/ Maybe for you, but not me: All American Made Clothing

I concur with Trump only an idiot use a gradual increase in force when you can do shock and awe. As soon as possible he needs to declare all tech out-sourced from China non-usable in contacting the federal government and also issue regulations that directly conflict with Chinese and EU Regulations. kick em in the balls then knock them to the ground and put in the boot.

Sorry, pal. There IS no American made clothing.

/—-/ And the smartest woman in the world, Hildabeast, couldn’t beat dumb old Trump. Cause we all know Hildabeast had no intention of stopping China from rapping America.

China isn’t “rapping”America! Americans are screwing over other Americans.

And Hillary Clinton is hardly the smartest woman in the world. But Trumpest is the dumbest leader the world has ever seen.

Not a problem for me. I make my own clothes. They’re tax deductible because I’m a professional designer.

Your ignorance is shining through... The Democrats and moderate GOP had China where they wanted playing Chess... TPP was to control not only China but also India... I think it goes over your head... Now TPP is going to kick trump in the ass, China will just export to the TPP countries for free and then export to USA...

I mean ye guys are just fucking dumb... Yes, Trump did fool a lot of people but not most Americans...

And Hillary Clinton is hardly the smartest woman in the world. But Trumpest is the dumbest leader the world has ever seen.

Dragonlady,

As a sidebar, there wasn't much wrong with Hillary. She was the most popular politician in US three years before the election.

Don't underestimate the right wing attack machine. It is ruthless and there no bar they wouldn't go under.

Simply put Hillary would have been a great President... She was the most prepared person in US history to do the job.

She wasn't evil, corrupt or anything like the crap they said... That is crap from the Right Wing attack machine... It is so effective to has the left and moderates believing them..

Think about this logically, what crime or offence has Hillary been accused of which there is any actual evidence? The accusers where allowed to spout lie after lie with no consequences... Freedom of speech maybe a right but it is meant to come with responsibility...

/—-/ Only if you buy the China crap.

Dragonlady,

As a sidebar, there wasn't much wrong with Hillary. She was the most popular politician in US three years before the election.

Don't underestimate the right wing attack machine. It is ruthless and there no bar they wouldn't go under.

Simply put Hillary would have been a great President... She was the most prepared person in US history to do the job.

She wasn't evil, corrupt or anything like the crap they said... That is crap from the Right Wing attack machine... It is so effective to has the left and moderates believing them..

Think about this logically, what crime or offence has Hillary been accused of which there is any actual evidence? The accusers where allowed to spout lie after lie with no consequences... Freedom of speech maybe a right but it is meant to come with responsibility...
/——/ You can’t be serious. Hillary DESTROYED Evidence AFTER SUBPOENA Issued -

Sorry, pal. There IS no American made clothing.
/—-/ Sure there is. I just posted a link.

Your ignorance is shining through... The Democrats and moderate GOP had China where they wanted playing Chess... TPP was to control not only China but also India... I think it goes over your head... Now TPP is going to kick trump in the ass, China will just export to the TPP countries for free and then export to USA...

I mean ye guys are just fucking dumb... Yes, Trump did fool a lot of people but not most Americans...
/—-/ The President is always two steps ahead of you rodeo clowns. He is working to remove all tariffs from all countries for a even playing field. So China can move their cheap crap around the world at great expense which serves the same purpose.

Not a problem for me. I make my own clothes. They’re tax deductible because I’m a professional designer.
/—-/ OK, that’s great. 2 questions, why do runway models always look unhappy while makeup models are always smiling? And why are the runway fashions so bizarre and outrageous? I’ve never seen a woman dress like that and I worked in Manhattan for decades all around 7th Ave.
7AEC18C3-A3EF-4AC7-9FFB-EFD22B15BC1C.jpeg

Dragonlady,

I agree with you on Hillary 100%. We would have had a smooth running machine under Clinton. I don’t agree with all of her policies or decisions but her competence and attention to detail is remarkable.

Given the extent of the scrutiny the Clintons have been under for all these years, I’m convinced they’re cleaner than a whistle, out of necessity, if not inclination.

Dragonlady,

I agree with you on Hillary 100%. We would have had a smooth running machine under Clinton. I don’t agree with all of her policies or decisions but her competence and attention to detail is remarkable.

Given the extent of the scrutiny the Clintons have been under for all these years, I’m convinced they’re cleaner than a whistle, out of necessity, if not inclination.
/——/ You tool. So smart the FBI called her
An 'extremely careless' Hillary Clinton: The FBI's damning ...

Jul 05, 2016 · Charges or not, Hillary Clinton's mishandling of sensitive emails is still a political disaster for the Democratic candidate for president

/——/ Dragonlady, I asked youba designer question on #1742 when you were off line.

Dragonlady,

This is your problem... Please look at your sources...

Web Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check
upload_2019-8-26_20-52-59.png

You are showing why your opinion is highly questionable if you get your information from sources like this...

Dragonlady,

/——/ You tool. So smart the FBI called her
An 'extremely careless' Hillary Clinton: The FBI's damning ...

Jul 05, 2016 · Charges or not, Hillary Clinton's mishandling of sensitive emails is still a political disaster for the Democratic candidate for president

So a bunch of Republican law enforcement officers released information on an investigation who wasn't charged.

Hillary Clinton was not charged and was not given the opportunity to defend herself in court. This is why it is FBI policy to not release information like this...

What Clinton is not criminal and if it was, why has she never been charged?

Dragonlady,

Serious as a heart attack A$$hat. Your source is a "Questionable Source":

Web Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda

Forum List

Back