President Trump and the Roseanne Fiasco: too busy to comment

Yeah, it would be nice if he shut his f-ing pie hole, took a class in government/law & started to do his JOB.
If all he wanted to do was watch tv, golf, gossip, tweet & shovel down Big Macs & lay his fat ass down to bed at 6:30pm he should have stayed in the private sector.
The lazy fuk doesn't need less bashing, he needs more.
If you can't take the heat get out of the damn kitchen. However I think the kitchen is great practice for the hell he's going to encounter after he chokes on a chicken bone.
(Can I send a gift of KFC to the White House?)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

President Trump is too busy to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- and understandably so:

“The president is focused on North Korea, he’s focused on trade deals,” Huckabee Sanders replied aboard Air Force One Tuesday when asked for President Trump’s thoughts on the controversy.

Asked directly if Barr’s popular sitcom should have been pulled by the network, the press secretary dodged again. “That’s not what the president’s looking at,” she said. “We have a lot bigger thing going on in the country right now.

Such as commenting on Jay-Z's language in a 2016 Clinton rally.....

Trump says Jay-Z's 'filthy' campaign language made him look 'clean cut' - CNNPolitics
The only way she filled up the arena was to get Jay-Z," he said to boos while recalling his 2016 victory at a campaign rally in Nashville. "And his language was so filthy that it made me, like, the most clean-cut human being on earth. It's true."Trump continued, "He'd stand up there before those crowds, and by the way, without any musical instruments, I had much bigger crowds than he was drawing. But he'd stand up before those crowds, and he'd use the F word

Yes folks- Trump has much bigger things going on in the country right now- like addressing Jay-Z's language- 2 years ago.......

Our President....focusing on the important issues for America.....
View attachment 195856

thanks for pointing out how President Trump is focusing on the important issues......like Jay-Z dirty language 2 years ago!
I'd say he is focusing on a lot of issues, lol, troll. Besides, you know as well as I do that no matter WHAT he does, you will still cry and wet the bed.

Besides you know as well as I do that no matter what he does, you will still be sucking his dick and asking for more.

I still agree with Donald Trump refusing to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- because he has more important things to do- like comment on what Jay-Z said 2 years ago......lol

It is not fair to expect Trump to shift gears so quickly. He is still focused on his pep rally to the dead soldiers in Arlington, about how proud they would be about his presidency!
As with the vast majority of military, they would be be extremely proud of Trump, if for no other reason than the traitor, bath house, is gone.

Roseanne Barr even admitted it was egregious Indefensible, but not Trump, he was irate at the apology.

Roseanne Barr - “Guys I did something unforgiveable so do not defend me," ... "I went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious Indefensible. I made a mistake I wish I hadn’t but…don’t defend it please." ... “I am sorry for making a thoughtless joke that does not reflect my values — I love all people and am very sorry.
Deak5m8VMAAFi7t.jpg:large

President Trump did not condemn Roseanne Barr's Twitter post about Valerie Jarrett, that led to the swift cancellation of Ms. Barr’s ABC sitcom. Instead, he expressed his own grievances on Wednesday with what the network’s on-air personalities have said about him, and insisted he was the one who deserved an apology.

Specifically, the president called out Robert A. Iger, the chairman of Disney, the parent company of ABC, who had phoned Valerie Jarrett, on Tuesday to apologize for Ms. Barr’s language. The president, referring to himself in the third person, complained on Twitter that Mr. Iger had “never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC.”
Why should Trump speak out about just another crazed leftist firing of people for nothing? Not only fired the person who made a comment on her own time, but fired everybody else around her? Fuck the left!

Total double standard by the MEDIA, which is corrupt, and LEFTIST.
Meanwhile- our Double Standard President is too busy to comment on Roseanne speech but has enough time to comment on Jay-Z speech from 2 years ago.....
Why should he comment on Roseanne?
Why did Trump attack Disney's Bob Iger for calling Valerie Jarrett to apologize for Roseanne Barr’s language?
The man is a flaming hypocrite who just hired Keith Olberman, who's got the foulest mouth on television.
Just remember two men were on a bus talking shit. The one who talked the most shit became president. The guy he was talking to was fired by ABC

thanks for pointing out how President Trump is focusing on the important issues......like Jay-Z dirty language 2 years ago!
I'd say he is focusing on a lot of issues, lol, troll. Besides, you know as well as I do that no matter WHAT he does, you will still cry and wet the bed.

Besides you know as well as I do that no matter what he does, you will still be sucking his dick and asking for more.

I still agree with Donald Trump refusing to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- because he has more important things to do- like comment on what Jay-Z said 2 years ago......lol

It is not fair to expect Trump to shift gears so quickly. He is still focused on his pep rally to the dead soldiers in Arlington, about how proud they would be about his presidency!
As with the vast majority of military, they would be be extremely proud of Trump, if for no other reason than the traitor, bath house, is gone.
Trump is just using military patriots for votes, everything he said was LIES!!! Trump caused 14% more veterans to be homeless!!! Obama reduced vet homeless by 45%.
Homeless.jpg

Last edited:
During the War in Vietnam, Jane Fonda went to North Vietnam and sat in the turret of a Anti Air craft gun. She committed treason. She was never banned from TV or movies. Left wing liberals can get away with anything.

President Trump is too busy to comment on the Roseanne fiasco- and understandably so:

“The president is focused on North Korea, he’s focused on trade deals,” Huckabee Sanders replied aboard Air Force One Tuesday when asked for President Trump’s thoughts on the controversy.

Asked directly if Barr’s popular sitcom should have been pulled by the network, the press secretary dodged again. “That’s not what the president’s looking at,” she said. “We have a lot bigger thing going on in the country right now.

Trump says Jay-Z's 'filthy' campaign language made him look 'clean cut' - CNNPolitics
The only way she filled up the arena was to get Jay-Z," he said to boos while recalling his 2016 victory at a campaign rally in Nashville. "And his language was so filthy that it made me, like, the most clean-cut human being on earth. It's true."Trump continued, "He'd stand up there before those crowds, and by the way, without any musical instruments, I had much bigger crowds than he was drawing. But he'd stand up before those crowds, and he'd use the F word

Yes folks- Trump has much bigger things going on in the country right now- like addressing Jay-Z's language- 2 years ago.......

View attachment 195856

Those golf balls aren't gonna hit themselves, you know.

DEMS-13 has their little talking points made up for whatever Trump does. Whether he comments on something or not. The demonrats will have something to say.

Meanwhile- our Double Standard President is too busy to comment on Roseanne speech but has enough time to comment on Jay-Z speech from 2 years ago.....
Why did Trump attack Disney's Bob Iger for calling Valerie Jarrett to apologize for Roseanne Barr’s language?
The man is a flaming hypocrite who just hired Keith Olberman, who's got the foulest mouth on television.

It's not really about who said the 'foulest' thing. It's that Roseanne compared an entire race of people to monkeys.
To be fair, all the apes in Planet of the Apes are at least apes if not monkeys.

It was a silly quip. It was tasteless but not as tasteless as what democrats come up with. No one called Jarrett a whore and said she had an STD.
mend1znru3111.jpg

Just remember two men were on a bus talking shit. The one who talked the most shit became president. The guy he was talking to was fired by ABC

All that proves is that the media is full of shit.

So what?
Roseanne does not work for him, has nothing to do with him. And he does have much bigger stuff. Comparing JArrett to an ape may be a huge deal for you, but to most people it's stupid joke and no one cares. She got fired, what the fuck do you want,.

LOL- I do love how the contards just pass over the actual content of the thread.

Again- I don't think that the President should waste his time commenting about entertainer's stupid remarks.

But President Trump did waste his time complaining about Jay Z's comments from 2 years ago- and didn't complain about Roseanne's comments this week.

I am just enjoying the hypocrisy of his administration saying he has more important things to do than to comment on Roseanne- in the same week he attacks Jay Z.

What do you have to say?

No. It proves that voters are not that smart especially Republicans.

If not for double standards, conservatives would have no standards at all.

What standards do you lying douchebags have? It's the ultimate in chutzpah for the party that defended a serial rapist to be talking about standards.

Real life and pretend life. We elect a president to deal with real lif. Obama was elected to deal with TV land. No one cares.

Real life and pretend life. We elect a president to deal with real lif. Obama was elected to deal with TV land. No one cares.

So when President Trump complains about the language that Jay Z used 2 years ago- that is the kind of thing you elected President Trump to deal with.

So when President Trump complains about the language that Jay Z used 2 years ago- that is the kind of thing you elected President Trump to deal with.

I think it’s stupid that any politition give two fucks what any pop culture turd says. Those people are fake people and have zero to offer any conversation dealing with reality. So yeah, trump is a dumbfuck for even giving it thought, just like the Token Half Negro was for rubbing up on JZ and acting like a star struck groopie around him.

What standards do you lying douchebags have? It's the ultimate in chutzpah for the party that defended a serial rapist to be talking about standards.
I never defended trump. You could just as easily be talking about Donald.

You were so outraged bill cheated on hillary you absolutely ridiculed hillary for it. Well what about melania?

Tax breaks for the rich. A bad deal for the American people

A conservative Supreme Court that’s allowing abortion to be outlawed

No wall

Colluded with russia.

Embarrassing the USA

1000 lies

Filled the swamp with crocs

Tariffing Canada Mexico and Europe goods. Let’s see if this helps or hurts manufacturing

Same jobs numbers as obama some months worse.

Cuts to social security and Medicare

More vacation time than any other president

Spending more than any other president

Gas prices up

Forum List

Back